• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2421 posts in this topic

Posted

I agree. Do you usually move posts when this happens to the new section? Also, shouldn't the first post be updated? I'm new here so I don't really know the process. 

I think simply_kenna was moved from OP to Snowflakes but I don't know how they exactly did it since I only read that topic from time to time... Guess the quickest way would be notifying one of the mods (like @Biscuit), wait for them to revise the topic and check if Knite qualifies as a snowflake and then wait for their response...

Back on topic, look at Knite just being a silly white cis boy, oh you:

DCpp7FRVoAAhSYf.jpg

DCpp7FKU0AQ0okS.jpg

Posted

Just ask the mods, tag them or nyx and ask if they'll move knite to the snowflake section ^^ it took about 3 attempts in the kenna thread because they're sometimes really busy :alpacaheadshake:

Posted (edited)

I saw more pics of Knite's Noctis cosplay. His outfit/top is off. The way that Military jacket is made & the way it fits him makes it look like he is wearing a vest instead of it being a one piece jacket. The material on the sleeve is wrong too. Plus the details are off. It's bugging me. Lol Did he make that?

Edited by annonie
Spelling & added words

Posted

I saw more pics of Knite's Noctis cosplay. His outfit/top is off. The way that Military jacket is made & the way it fits him makes it look like he is wearing a vest instead of it being a one piece jacket. The material on the sleeve is wrong too. Plus the details are off. It's bugging me. Lol Did he make that?

Do you have a picture? If it's a close up we can see it better. @Nyx could this thread be moved to snowflakes? I don't really know who to tag and I have seen you're the admin of the forum.

Posted (edited)

Actually a lot of Knite's cosplay are not really accurate to the original, despite Knite claiming to be a professional  cosplayer on her FB & used to on other sites & a lot of time Knite didnt post process of her costumes either. I dont want to point out because i thought it would seem too nitpicking, but if anyone interested i can make a compilation 
Also she is coming to VN ??? Whatt? The organizers didnt announce anything about her ? ( or not yet?) Funnily they also invite a lot of great cosplayers like Hikarin,
Hakken 八犬, 夏重kido and 冬雨196 ( who is a real dude lol ), tbh Knite would look pretty average when standing next to them, because they are way over Knite's level, their costumes & makeup are really detailed & accurate ( especially 夏重kido and 冬雨196). Knite only look good when standing next to cosplayers like Gehe lol

Untitled.thumb.png.1b95f9b71459322e9bb42

Edit : with Knite coming, i wonder if i should go to the fes just to see her real face & snap some pics

8.thumb.png.0a4137e4fef3da8565c98af09e509.thumb.png.0abb36228f9c6051461941df92c9Untitled.thumb.png.d9b4c988c94cfe68aa1da10.thumb.png.0d3ba25bb6d3cc5cde3cf7509ceUntitled.thumb.png.1b95f9b71459322e9bb4212.thumb.png.1d5e4a7d0c58f3b1c3cc52cfce7

Edited by Zeng

Posted (edited)

Noctis pic:

DC5OCpwU0AEW1Gi.jpg

Also, she's been announced as a guest for a Singapore con in September.

And I think Knite doesn't make her own costumes and mostly takes her ideas from Reika. The cosplay she wore for Supernova is from a Taiwanese app that hasn't been released in English yet, Reika plays it but Knite (afaik) doesn't. Here's Reika's cosplay of the same character Knite wore for comparision:

DCw7uwYVoAE_GTw.jpg

Knite's version:

DCpp7GBUAAE0E6X.jpg

Here's the character they both cosplayed:

1014245V209.jpg

Edited by Euterpe
pics

Posted

Also, she's been announced as a guest for a Singapore con in September.

And I think Knite doesn't make her own costumes and mostly takes her ideas from Reika. The cosplay she wore for Supernova is from a Taiwanese app that hasn't been released in English yet, Reika plays it but Knite (afaik) doesn't. Here's Reika's cosplay of the same character Knite wore for comparision:

Actually this cosplay of Knite a while back with the yaoi hands is from the same game & the game has Japanese version, its original version is in Chinese & because of how popular it is in China, they released a Tawainese & Japanese version. Knite did said she know Japanese somewhere

IMG_0596.thumb.PNG.ffdfa443cad1681cdd3de

But im not disagree with Knite copying Reika lol

If anyone haven't notice, Knite change her bio on insta again, from MALE GREEK COSPLAYER -> Greek cosplayer 

Looking like someone is still lurking hard & had read @annonie's post lol

Posted

If anyone haven't notice, Knite change her bio on insta again, from MALE GREEK COSPLAYER -> Greek cosplayer 

Rhonj-ter-praying.thumb.gif.8ed931014bd6

Posted

Looking like someone is still lurking hard & had read @annonie's post lol

that's good though isn't it?

Posted

that's good though isn't it?

Maybe, i guess it really depends on how u see it, i feel like Knite just make it easier to use the fakeboi/trap persona

Posted

I keep forgetting to add the photo my friend took cause I was a little distracted by seeing Knite up close in person rather than over the internet

meep.thumb.PNG.c67286b4d9ed9e3eb02c39f4c

Posted

I keep forgetting to add the photo my friend took cause I was a little distracted by seeing Knite up close in person rather than over the internet

meep.thumb.PNG.c67286b4d9ed9e3eb02c39f4c

the amount of eyetaping and face taping is painful to look at...they doesn't look good

Posted

wtf I missed all of the good stuff on own thread.

I don't even know how to process all of this but.. all I can really say was that it was pretty obvious with the fakeboi thing from the beginning. especially in the previous few months, I've seen knite as nothing but girl. I'm kind of glad all of this was exposed suddenly, get your shit together knite. take a break, a long break. clearly the one you took before was no where near long enough.

Posted

I have such a hard time believing people actually fake this when most of my friends are trans or gender-nonconforming like myself, and I know what we go through.... it's just so hard to imagine someone would take it so lightly AND be able to reap the "benefits" without any of the struggle. And I want to believe the best in people, assume that their identity is genuine even if their behaviour is shitty, but so many flakes discussed on this site (like Lonbon in particular) have made me feel like that trust can get abused.  It's so disappointing. 

Posted

wtf I missed all of the good stuff on own thread.

I don't even know how to process all of this but.. all I can really say was that it was pretty obvious with the fakeboi thing from the beginning. especially in the previous few months, I've seen knite as nothing but girl. I'm kind of glad all of this was exposed suddenly, get your shit together knite. take a break, a long break. clearly the one you took before was no where near long enough.

Welcome back! Would you mind editing the first post with a quick update on the whole Knite drama? That way people won't have to go through the nearly 80 pages of content...

Aaaand of course Knite is jumping in the Nier bandwagon.

DDUQUPeUAAA0EZJ.jpg