• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2420 posts in this topic

Posted

i went back to his twitter to check and they have been deleted. He usually will rant on there but them short time after delete the tweets. Next time i will try to screenshot for you!

ah you're wrong actually... these are all taken by different photographers! The first and last one is by miyupapa (miyukiko's photographer), the mei one is by pireze and the sangwoo one i think was taken by knite himself?? 

I actually dont think these are edited as badly as the one from onmyoji... in fact, he does look like this (i mean of course he edits a little bit but who doesn't). Ive seen him in real life and he really does look like this, his chin is sharp like so. 

These are just some i could find online from the recent con he attended and he doesnt look too bad?? The lighting is terrible like my god that harsh yellow light but he looks like his photos in my opinion... his chin is really sharp..

IMG_1456.JPG

IMG_1458.JPG

my bad, knite doesn't credit photo graphers much especially on twitter - that being said the link wig and all wigs he wears to cons do have the "long down by his chin" look going on... also, comparing those photos to those others have taken too , it's still dumb that he edits so much that he looks like he is a cancer patient (viktor looks really bad and scary to me)

nothing wrong with editing a little bit but knite looks like a different person every time he uploads a new photo shoot... and not in the "it's makeup and I don't edit myself to oblivion and back" way... all professional cosplayers edit to a degree, that's just how the fashion and photography world works... but his is extreme, and it seems to me he always gets overlooked for it because he's a "hot cosplaying guy" which is very very dumb 

In the pics below, his chin is a lot rounder, eyes are not slanted, and nose is a lot rounder/bulby than his pics 

IMG_0900.thumb.PNG.e9efa92b20ad408a1f79cIMG_0901.thumb.PNG.2cdcb55508e1530530bc7

Posted

On 4/26/2017, 11:35:55, Adrien said:

my bad, knite doesn't credit photo graphers much especially on twitter - that being said the link wig and all wigs he wears to cons do have the "long down by his chin" look going on... also, comparing those photos to those others have taken too , it's still dumb that he edits so much that he looks like he is a cancer patient (viktor looks really bad and scary to me)

nothing wrong with editing a little bit but knite looks like a different person every time he uploads a new photo shoot... and not in the "it's makeup and I don't edit myself to oblivion and back" way... all professional cosplayers edit to a degree, that's just how the fashion and photography world works... but his is extreme, and it seems to me he always gets overlooked for it because he's a "hot cosplaying guy" which is very very dumb 

In the pics below, his chin is a lot rounder, eyes are not slanted, and nose is a lot rounder/bulby than his pics 

IMG_0900.thumb.PNG.e9efa92b20ad408a1f79cIMG_0901.thumb.PNG.2cdcb55508e1530530bc7

ohhh i thought he looked quite nice as viktor.. especially with his smile (it's definitely a different look compared to his other cosplay which maybe is why i liked it a lot), just his smile was really nice in the photos.. but everyone has their opinions of course~

i dont want to seem like super omg protective of knite but again.. lighting plays a BIG part.. the lighting in these photos is absolute shit which can distort face and create shadows, etc. i think its because i have met him in real life he looks really nice.. compared to these fan photos so for me its hard to say "he photoshops extremely" because he really did look like his photos in real life.. 

Posted

I don't find him bad looking at all but holy shit that Viktor scares me.

Posted

Looks like someone has been reading PULL.

Captura.thumb.PNG.0dd26adec4c9463f761bfblfkdjgdkflhg.thumb.PNG.113f3cbb192959de8

I don't think anyone has said not to use Photoshop...? More like don't use Photoshop to alter yourself in such a way you're a different person, like for example Misa.

(and I'm sorry but I can't believe someone can have such a pointy chin just because of genetics and not because of makeup/surgery)

Posted

I can see where he is coming from with the fact that it is annoying for people to compare photos he took himself/photos professional taken of him with photos from cons. we all know the angles ourselves from which we do and don't look good from, but others do not, obviously. while I can make myself look decent in pictures, I hate seeing myself in pictures others have taken.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, knite is completely missing the point lol. we are pointing out that he is editing himself beyond human anatomy and it look ridiculous. not only that..... but even there, he had just denied doing so. there would be no problem if he just admitted it and toned it down a little.... but just like he says about editing, "if you want to photoshop yourself, go ahead.." the same goes for opinions. I can have the opinion that the editing knite does is over the top.

Posted

Newest cosplay: police officer D.Va.

C-8F_RpXsAAIhbh.jpg

C-8F_RpXUAAbS7y.jpg

The hat looks specially cheap to me... Compare it to D.Va's look in the game. (Also the gun is the wrong color? I don't play the game but in this picture D.Va has a blue gun while Knite uses D.va's normal skin pink gun. That's just me speculating, but the hat is definitely cheap)

d-va-overwatch-police-officer-skin.jpg

And some nightmare fuel with his Jumin cosplay.

C_JsWolU0AAyy72.jpg

Posted

@Euterpe I'm so sorry but, where is the dysphoria of Knitemaya?

I'm going to copy-paste what I said on Oliver's topic:

Let's imagine that I'm a transboy who likes to dress femenine clothes.

This is the same as if I where a cis guy, liking to dress femenine clothes.

But if you are a transguy that means that you felt bad being called 'she'. You had dysphoria so you became 'he'.

Then...which is the point of being a transguy and wear 'girly' clothes? You're going to be called 'she' again, and you are going to look 'girly' again. Are you not going to feel dysphoria?

I know that clothes has no gender, no sex, whatever. But that's not my point.

If you born as 'she', then you turn into 'he' and you keep being 'female' in form and way, which is the point of being called he? I mean, the only difference in this case is the 's'. You keep being a 'she' without the 's'.

I would like to know your opinion about this.

Posted

@Euterpe I'm so sorry but, where is the dysphoria of Knitemaya?

I'm going to copy-paste what I said on Oliver's topic:

Let's imagine that I'm a transboy who likes to dress femenine clothes.

This is the same as if I where a cis guy, liking to dress femenine clothes.

But if you are a transguy that means that you felt bad being called 'she'. You had dysphoria so you became 'he'.

Then...which is the point of being a transguy and wear 'girly' clothes? You're going to be called 'she' again, and you are going to look 'girly' again. Are you not going to feel dysphoria?

I know that clothes has no gender, no sex, whatever. But that's not my point.

If you born as 'she', then you turn into 'he' and you keep being 'female' in form and way, which is the point of being called he? I mean, the only difference in this case is the 's'. You keep being a 'she' without the 's'.

I would like to know your opinion about this.

I think about this all the time! You have to be diagnosed with gender dysphoria to be considered transgender. Wearing, acting, and/or looking like a female is suppose to trigger gender dysphoria for them. that's the whole reason people choose to transition in the first place!!!

Posted

On 5/9/2017, 7:18:59, Kanra said:

I think about this all the time! You have to be diagnosed with gender dysphoria to be considered transgender. Wearing, acting, and/or looking like a female is suppose to trigger gender dysphoria for them. that's the whole reason people choose to transition in the first place!!!

i feel this is also true... but really, knite only COSPLAYS girls occasionally. I think it would be a different story if he dressed as a girl every day and still wanting to be called "he". Its the same thing if a girl crossdresses a guy, its becuz she likes the character, i feel knite is doing the same thing. Some people think differently to others so we're not really ones to judge. I have a few trans friends "ftm", that occasionally cosplay as girls but its not becuz of "gender dysphoria" but cosplay them because they actually like the characters! 

We really dont have a say in what knite does tbh... he can do what he wants and do what makes him happy. I respect his pronouns regardless of what he chooses to do with his cosplays and himself...

Posted

I just want to add that Knitemaya is biologically a girl. The tits in the pics is claimed to be made from cosplay but they're real.

Posted

i feel this is also true... but really, knite only COSPLAYS girls occasionally. I think it would be a different story if he dressed as a girl every day and still wanting to be called "he". Its the same thing if a girl crossdresses a guy, its becuz she likes the character, i feel knite is doing the same thing. Some people think differently to others so we're not really ones to judge. I have a few trans friends "ftm", that occasionally cosplay as girls but its not becuz of "gender dysphoria" but cosplay them because they actually like the characters! 

We really dont have a say in what knite does tbh... he can do what he wants and do what makes him happy. I respect his pronouns regardless of what he chooses to do with his cosplays and himself...

I think crossplay is one of the only outlets for trans people to crossdress as their gender assigned at birth because there's already an assumption that you're dressing up AS someone else and it doesn't reflect your own identity. Cis people crossplay all the time, (out) trans people should be able to do it too without criticism.

Knite is shitty for a lot of reasons but his crossplay really isn't one of them imo.

Posted

Latest cosplay pic: topless Black Jack.

Captura.thumb.PNG.4fa65c787a9814e5f36493

Also I wonder if he brought back the gender topic again because people in PULL were discussing about his disphoria or whatnot?

kl.thumb.PNG.f6f9ca3881a0a461ae0eec9900f

Posted

Latest cosplay pic: topless Black Jack.

Captura.thumb.PNG.4fa65c787a9814e5f36493

Also I wonder if he brought back the gender topic again because people in PULL were discussing about his disphoria or whatnot?

If he was going to ignore it anyway, why bother bringing it up? Is it to get people to talk about it more or is it attention he wants?

Posted

if he doesn't want people to question his gender then he should be straight forward about it. sorry, but it's not as if being trans is really ever seen as a bad thing on social media these days so this comes off as him WANTING people to be confused and bringing it up makes him seem like he wants people to remember the fact that he is such a ~gender confusion~ when we already know what's going on lol.

sure knite, I'll stop question your gender when you stop bringing up. remember that tweet about how he said someone was surprised to hear he had "such a deep voice" yeah. knite never brings things like that up himself though.

Posted

@Kanra Is Knitemaya's voice deep? O.o

Geheichou will also do a cosplay with a bare chest. I suppose it will do the same as Knitemaya.