• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2419 posts in this topic

Posted

Fair enough, usually if I have friends on someone's side I go more towards defending them. I'm influenced easily by my friends decisions and opinions, that's kind of how the brain works for some reason, it's some sort of stone age survival thing. I'm getting off track but basically I think I'm defending them because that's what close friends are doing. I guess I subconsciously want my friends to be right or something. 

You're bringing up an old topic, long dead. There's no longer debate whether or not he tapes because he already said he did. The scandal was after the SJWs attacked him on Tumblr he posted an apology, called it racist and said he wouldn't anymore---then kept doing it.

These days he seems to go back and forth. He seems to be taping less and doing more squinting and makeup.

We left off at him calling out PULL more than once on his insta then quickly deleting it. He whines about ~the haters~ and ignores his fans and WKs. I like Knite's cosplays and overall like him (personally) but there's NO denying he's got some snowflake traits that flair up, especially after this thread was created to collect his activity.

Posted

You're bringing up an old topic, long dead. There's no longer debate whether or not he tapes because he already said he did. The scandal was after the SJWs attacked him on Tumblr he posted an apology, called it racist and said he wouldn't anymore---then kept doing it.

These days he seems to go back and forth. He seems to be taping less and doing more squinting and makeup.

We left off at him calling out PULL more than once on his insta then quickly deleting it. He whines about ~the haters~ and ignores his fans and WKs. I like Knite's cosplays and overall like him (personally) but there's NO denying he's got some snowflake traits that flair up, especially after this thread was created to collect his activity.

That is true, he is a little bit of a snowflake. But with cosplayers, sometimes people make pointless threads with false information. Some people on here aren't even supposed to be on here, a lot of jealous snowflakes like to make threads on popular cosplayers. Even if the cosplayer literally hasn't done anything, I think that's why I tend to defend people when stuff is said about them. The cosplay community is toxic as hell, I just hope I don't end up on here because of some little princess who 'got their feelings hurt' or some shit. These days some people will put on PULL if you sneeze too offensively.

Posted

That is true, he is a little bit of a snowflake. But with cosplayers, sometimes people make pointless threads with false information. Some people on here aren't even supposed to be on here, a lot of jealous snowflakes like to make threads on popular cosplayers. Even if the cosplayer literally hasn't done anything, I think that's why I tend to defend people when stuff is said about them. The cosplay community is toxic as hell, I just hope I don't end up on here because of some little princess who 'got their feelings hurt' or some shit. These days some people will put on PULL if you sneeze too offensively.

You know on PULL there are 2 different section right ? One for snowflakes and one for online persona, heck, Knite's topic is not even in the snowflakes section

Posted (edited)

Aw man,I came late-

but I hope you don't mind me adding some more to this 

Isn't Knitemaya half Asian? It isn't necessarily uncommon for Asian cosplayers to tape their face, also I don't think face taping is usually used to look 'Asian', face taping is usually used by stage performers as a kind of temporary face lift. Because the tape pulls the skin back it does slant the eyes, so it makes sense people think Knite is being racist. 

To answer your question: image.thumb.png.22ad92bed43bb81e8ecb8e05he states what he is on all is social media and you can always ask him yourself on his twitter like what another twitter user did.

I hope you do realize that yes,it can make eyes become slanted however,not to the point where they very much become like slits. In order to achieve that you need to apply it near the eyes and the right position so it doesn't make it impossible for you to see.

I didn't see anything in the thread about him admitting it, but then again I'm pretty much the blindest thing on earth and miss things directly in front of me, so I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if I just completely missed it. I didn't say he was Asian it was supposed to be a question, I'll make that more obvious next time. Everyone is telling me different things about Knitemaya and I have absolutely no idea what side I'm even on. 

I have posted the apology letter in screen caps for anyone who may miss it and such. Judging from the way you speak about this,may I ask,have you read the entire thread. Sure it may be a hassle but we keep bringing up the same points,thus making this more active where people may want to jump in and the more active the thread is,the more likely you'll see this page link when you search Knite's name 

Fair enough, usually if I have friends on someone's side I go more towards defending them. I'm influenced easily by my friends decisions and opinions, that's kind of how the brain works for some reason, it's some sort of stone age survival thing. I'm getting off track but basically I think I'm defending them because that's what close friends are doing. I guess I subconsciously want my friends to be right or something. 

there is no harm in doing that,however,you keep reinstating points that has already been discussed and over with,thus making it look like you are wk-ing him and it isn't helping. If you truly think that he has done no wrong,why not send him encouraging tweets and posts rather then breathing life into a slow thread.

again,as someone stated,PULL has snowflakes and online personalities. There are many people on this section whom people like and have receive positive things such as lordcreepypeepee and others. This is a gossip site,meant to encourage discussion. If you say that other cosplayers will post about other cosplayers,then sure,I'd get why you're iffy but the mods and Admin-sama will lock a thread if it provides nothing and is seen as a vendetta thread. Some cosplayers and others  like to do self posts on here just to receive more fame,I guess(?) so will you still defend them even though they created a thread for themselves and you didn't know that-?

again,if you hurt someone's feelings and they create a thread about you that provides nothing,the thread will be locked or you can go talk to a mod or admin and see if they can lock the thread on your behalf.

as for Knite,I don't think he has reached that level of being a snowflake since all he does is continue something he had apologized for and promised to never do it again and whines about us and other small stuff like make up. Other then that,he is just a public figure,adored by many and seems kind of dorky and a weeb. That's basically it. 

well this is my two cents,sorry for butting in :alpacadone:

EDIT: didnt want to bump the thread unnecessarily omo"

image.thumb.png.775f6a0b3c991011e2786bb2But holy cow I'm just hoping that something made those dark patches due to the blurring and that it's not the actual dark circles around his eyes cause that's concerning :alpacaworry:

Idontreallygettheblurringsincewe'veseenhisfacewithoutmakeupmanytimesbutmkay-

Edited by DoctorX
Added stuff

Posted

Getting back on topic and ignoring the WK, the makeup for this is absolutely beautiful omfg

b u t It looks like he's taping still. :notimp: i want to like you knite. please stop this. also, could be a response to us trying to see thru the glasses, because this is a different day than when he posted the video with the glasses; in the video his nails arent painted + hes done other cosplays in between posting this so this is either 1) he just randomly decided to put the whole entire cosplay on to show the makeup 2) he wore it to the con 3) a response

4) illuminati

Posted (edited)

Getting back on topic and ignoring the WK, the makeup for this is absolutely beautiful omfg

b u t It looks like he's taping still. :notimp: i want to like you knite. please stop this. also, could be a response to us trying to see thru the glasses, because this is a different day than when he posted the video with the glasses; in the video his nails arent painted + hes done other cosplays in between posting this so this is either 1) he just randomly decided to put the whole entire cosplay on to show the makeup 2) he wore it to the con 3) a response

4) illuminati

To be honest, I want to like him too. He's got talent, and a great overall look. He's got skill with make up and wig styling. BUT he's still taping and it is STILL offensive. You don't see me getting dark foundation to cosplay an African American character. But that chin tho.... photoshop much???

Edited by CrownJewel
added more

Posted

To be honest, I want to like him too. He's got talent, and a great overall look. He's got skill with make up and wig styling. BUT he's still taping and it is STILL offensive. You don't see me getting dark foundation to cosplay an African American character. But that chin tho.... photoshop much???

I think he tapes the area around his chin / jaw to define it + a lil bit o shoopin. Nothin wrong with that if he isn't lying about it, i guess, but it does look ridiculous at times lmao. Like he tries too hard to look like an anime instead of trying to make the anime character look real. But in this cosplay he seems to be doing much better; his lips aren't muted (he usually does that to make it looks cartoony but he didnt now) and he looks pretty real, aside from the sharp chin and the eye taping.

i really wanna like this dude, like you said he has a lot of skill & talent but hes just so :///// disappointing. the racism disappoints me a lot its like all this skill and talent is 100% wasted on a weeboo 

Posted

Love Hate is strong with this one :alpacafedup:  the racism and dishonesty is the biggest let down clearly :alpacadone:

Posted (edited)

image.thumb.png.775f6a0b3c991011e2786bb2But holy cow I'm just hoping that something made those dark patches due to the blurring and that it's not the actual dark circles around his eyes cause that's concerning :alpacaworry:

Idontreallygettheblurringsincewe'veseenhisfacewithoutmakeupmanytimesbutmkay-

they're real.. he looks so tired :/

(pictures from snapchat)

image.thumb.png.2eaa9a29f8b659c5886833ac

image.thumb.png.0517b2b88dd03c05a4e3a01a

Edited by Twinkle
added stuff

Posted

Lol he actually changes the way he does the makeup this time but then again that horrible eye taping, yikes :alpacabored: and when we thought he is getting better :alpacafedup:

they're real :/

(pictures are from snapchat)

That is quite scary, it look even worse than the pic before, he remind me of shmegeh on tumblr.
He dropped quite the weight since 2011 , do you think he has some really bad eating habit :\ ?

Posted

Lol he actually changes the way he does the makeup this time but then again that horrible eye taping, yikes :alpacabored: and when we thought he is getting better :alpacafedup:

That is quite scary, it look even worse than the pic before, he remind me of shmegeh on tumblr.
He dropped quite the weight since 2011 , do you think he has some really bad eating habit :\ ?

he posts pictures of food regularly, but i don't know how much he actually eats :alpacaworry:

Posted

I'm sensing that he's getting rid of the heaviness with the eye tape little by little because I have noticed (like others have as well) its not as intense like before. Just hoping some more sense gets smacked into him and stops completely. His eye shape isn't even bad for cosplays he can still make do with makeup sheesh you don't need that tape man :alpacawink: his skin tone does not look healthy.  I don't know if it's lighting, but he's looking more on the gray side and dark circles are getting worse :alpacaworry: 

Posted

they're real.. he looks so tired :/

(pictures from snapchat)

that's concerning :alpacaworry: as much as I dislike his usage of tape and a bit of his behaviour,I just hope he takes good care of himself cause jfc health is important,sir.

i don't use snapchat,I use snow and I know some filters kind of tweak your face a bit,does the snapchat filters do that too-? Cause his cheeks look a bit sunken or am I just seeing things O.o

Posted

Ya'll need ta chill.:alpacafedup: It's the taping. He probably burst a ton of tiny blood vessels by doing it too much. Trust me, doesn't take much to get a black eye or discolored skin. 

Posted

Ya'll need ta chill.:alpacafedup: It's the taping. He probably burst a ton of tiny blood vessels by doing it too much. Trust me, doesn't take much to get a black eye or discolored skin. 

I dont think its got anything to do with the eyetaping. My under eyes are pretty similar to his being very dark, its just genetics... me being olive skinned more or on the paler side also have super bad dark under eyes. Some days its worse than others when i have lack or sleep, it looks like his when i dont sleep... its also got to do with the foods he eats? dark undereyes occur if u dont have the right nutriets/good balanced diet etc so that could also be it. but its definitely got nth to do with the taping.. hes had those dark eye circles for years (from what ive seen) in previous posts he used to make before he taped...