• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

2378 posts in this topic

Posted

damn, it's really disgusting to see girls who act like they're guys just for clout .

how would they feel if they actually experienced what trans people experience?

gross .

ion think that knite is pretending to be trans he might just be nb or smth idk 

mayhaps im biased toward him tho bc i followed him for like years

Posted

ion think that knite is pretending to be trans he might just be nb or smth idk 

mayhaps im biased toward him tho bc i followed him for like years

idk but I remember when Knite put "female" as gender and a lot of people unfollowed... and he/she wrote about being confused and how she/he doesn't wanna lie about gender but now years later he/she photoshops his boobs out and puts a male body on him

Posted

Knitemaya went to my country last weekend for Yaoi Expo 2019 and one of my friend's friend claims that Knite is MALE. Like they vouch legitimaley that Knite is He.

Is he??????????

Posted

idk but I remember when Knite put "female" as gender and a lot of people unfollowed... and he/she wrote about being confused and how she/he doesn't wanna lie about gender but now years later he/she photoshops his boobs out and puts a male body on him

idk maybe theyre just good as acting as a trans guy/enby (if they do end up faking) but like out of all the trans cosplayers w clout they seem real genuine abt it 

idk i def know there are "transtrenders" in the cosplay community and i have my opinions on who is and who isnt but idk 

Knitemaya went to my country last weekend for Yaoi Expo 2019 and one of my friend's friend claims that Knite is MALE. Like they vouch legitimaley that Knite is He.

Is he??????????

knite is most likely dfab (female at birth) but he's/they're not fully open with their gender (which imo is fine) but i think he usually uses he/they pronouns in reference to himself? not sure tho lol

Posted

I understand why the big Photoshop there. Technically, Link doesn't have boobs, and if she want to look similar, they need to change Knite's body, so I won't shame them for that. I won't because I know she's not a guy 

What I will shame for is the blatant evidence that she uses a binder to cover her boobs, even though last year she posted a "costest" in which her chest was showing, and guess what, she was flat as a board. And on this video, you see a bit of man boobs.

Meaning, she either suddenly gained weight, or she's not as flat as she claims. Otherwise, she wouldn't need to Photoshop the body, right?

Screenshot_20181227-141305_1.jpg

old but does anyone else see the shadows underneath their breasts? looks like the marks from a bra to me. 

Screenshot_20181223-232245_YouTube.jpg

also, not sure how anyone could even entertain the idea that this is a male. the binder, the soft shoulders, the soft, tiny arms...they look EXTREMELY feminine to me. now, some guys do have big hips, but those guys tend to also be very tall (like 6'3+ in my experience, with really long legs), but these arms are very classically female.

Posted (edited)

Is he??????????

The first time I met KniteMaya, it was Comic Fiesta 2017, I actually took a good look at her figure and I noticed that she was sporting two huge humps of the sides on her chest, her costume at the booth was loose as well, meaning I was able to see clear bindings. So no, KniteMaya is not a dude, she's a girl pretending to be a boy, but she does try to lower her voice to make it seem like she's a boy, her real voice is near piercing honestly

Edited by HEISUKE
Typo

Posted

Their chins are so creepy!

Captura.thumb.PNG.2c4fcc34fca67dc8e0a52e

(also I wanted to find some pics of the event in USJ Knite commented that she'd appear in but I can't find any...?)

Posted (edited)

(also I wanted to find some pics of the event in USJ Knite commented that she'd appear in but I can't find any...?)

Ask and you shall recieve!

IMG_20190222_013359.thumb.jpg.efa130a08cIMG_20190222_013353.thumb.jpg.24092eee99IMG_20190222_013339.thumb.jpg.9c6e2a7c41IMG_20190222_013152.thumb.jpg.da6d0e40c5IMG_20190222_013144.thumb.jpg.cd59d30ca5IMG_20190222_013142.thumb.jpg.9a7d5a6208IMG_20190222_012738.thumb.jpg.1f5b9c1175

IMG_20190222_012945.thumb.jpg.f32d226c40

EDIT: Sorry, apparently these photos were at Fuyu Matsuri. I have no idea about USJ!

-----

Also, I'm so tired of Knite's bs that I don't really have the mental energy to post on this thread anymore, I'm sorry. :alpacaworry2: 

You know, I don't think Knite is ever going to grow up. It's the same situation on Twitter everytime, one of their cosplays go viral, some people start calling Knite out and the WKs jump at their throat, war ensues, Knite blocks a bunch of people that doesn't lick their ass, probably rant and the situation calms down by itself. Rinse and repeat. They haven't grown one bit, I thought they'd have the courage to come forward about all their lies but they's too deep in the social image they built themself. Props to them for making it this far in the international community, great job. But at what cost? :alpacaworry2: Despite the appearances, I wonder if they're truly happy.

Edited by Rin Matsuoka