• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2421 posts in this topic

Posted

Hidden Content

I use she cause that's what she is until she is actually honest about her gender but that's me

Bullied for her ethinicity? oooof, I've literally not heard of any Greek being bullied because of their ethnicity AND appearance. (Greece is our neighbour country)

She's full of BS.

She is unless she goes on about how Greek she is, no onone would think further than "she is just some white girl" or food, food is a thing people pick on in school but otherwise, she ain't too special, unless she was open about her hobbies with anime and gaming. I was picked on for liking games in school cause female and all.

yes I was a big fan of hers , and one day I saw them at work , she was clingy to maantacos and another older guy and trying to be abnoxiously “kawaii”

she was laughing at their racist jokes and would add in too (about black people and asians) 

she was rude to the waiters too (I asked her how was their day, and the standard protocol what do you want to order ) 

and she bitched about me when I left ,saying why people have to talk to her and how annoying when people talk to her 

i decided not to ask for a photo together 

She is a sad being and if she doesn't want people going up and talking to her, she should have never gotten "famous" or does she favour Asians so much that if anyone other than Asians speak to her, she thinks they are below them or not worthy of her attention?

Posted

Took a few screenshots of the BTS video and found something interesting

video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPuKFG4hEf8)

Screenshot_4.png

download.png

I also noticed that the breast area is very off and dont get me started on the nipples, they usually don't look that different from each other compared to this editing mess

Posted

Took a few screenshots of the BTS video and found something interesting

video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPuKFG4hEf8)

Screenshot_4.png

download.png

it's even worse.. check the screenshots out that just her head on top of a different body it looks soooooo wrong 

and then there's a brief momentmoment qhre you see her chest binder and it's so fucking obvious 

and mantaaocos is there too and probably the body double for it, yeah that "assistant" part is fooling no one 

Screenshot_20181223-232025_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20181223-232245_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20181223-232324_YouTube.jpg

Posted

it's even worse.. check the screenshots out that just her head on top of a different body it looks soooooo wrong 

and then there's a brief momentmoment qhre you see her chest binder and it's so fucking obvious 

and mantaaocos is there too and probably the body double for it, yeah that "assistant" part is fooling no one 

Screenshot_20181223-232245_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20181223-232324_YouTube.jpg

it doesnt even look like the legs match the lighting in the scene or the bottom half of this person

Posted

One more addition to it, look at the thighs and her recents especially that KDA thing how skinny her legs are and on the link picture it's like really beefy and stuff

Just as further proof that the whole video is bullshit and a photoshop fest to hell 👌

Screenshot_20181225-174304_Instagram.jpg

7geba60hr0e01.jpg

Posted

... how many fans believe that Knite is a dude when evidence like this makes it glaringly obvious that she is no dude.

Posted

because the fans won't let go of the fantasy of knite being a real life yaoi bishounen boi irl i think if knite were open about her gender and there werent the whole mystery if shes a boy or a girl then people would not care because then she be just another cosplayer 

i remember back then when she had a youtube channel (me and my little sister would watch her videos ALOT) we debated if she were a boy or a girl when low and behold her youtube channel on the about page i remember back then it would have info about people and it said her gender were female but a few days later were changed to male and then removed all together 

(also ive noticed youtube have removed the to see if the youtuber are male or female in the about page but it used to be a thing on youtube back then cause i remember it clearly and were all ahah told ya she a girl) 

Posted (edited)

I understand why the big Photoshop there. Technically, Link doesn't have boobs, and if she want to look similar, they need to change Knite's body, so I won't shame them for that. I won't because I know she's not a guy 

What I will shame for is the blatant evidence that she uses a binder to cover her boobs, even though last year she posted a "costest" in which her chest was showing, and guess what, she was flat as a board. And on this video, you see a bit of man boobs.

Meaning, she either suddenly gained weight, or she's not as flat as she claims. Otherwise, she wouldn't need to Photoshop the body, right?

Screenshot_20181227-141305_1.jpg

Edited by fvs

Posted

Meaning, she either suddenly gained weight, or she's not as flat as she claims. Otherwise, she wouldn't need to Photoshop the body, right?

I mean, Knite was born a woman and judging by the voice, isn't taking any testosterone and IS aging so their body is going to only get more and more feminine, no matter the weight. Idk how big their chest actually is, but if they have dysphoria about it, if they go with top surgery they will have plenty of scars that will out them and often are pretty big so it's still not ideal situation if they want to pass as cis. It would be photoshop either way.

Posted

i renember when she made videos she made a video about how to use a binder and what to use etc and her chest werent that flat and not that big but def not flat

Posted

I mean, Knite was born a woman and judging by the voice, isn't taking any testosterone and IS aging so their body is going to only get more and more feminine, no matter the weight. Idk how big their chest actually is, but if they have dysphoria about it, if they go with top surgery they will have plenty of scars that will out them and often are pretty big so it's still not ideal situation if they want to pass as cis. It would be photoshop either way.

Actually, there's a specific (and probably more expensive) kind of top surgery that doesn't let any visibile scars. My friend went through that one, it's done around the nipple, so it's very subtle. 

Posted

Hidden Content

It's only available to people with hyper small breasts.

Posted

Some posts for the new year

Screenshot_20190101-093815_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190101-093824_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190101-093750_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190101-093810_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Some posts for the new year

Screenshot_20190101-093815_Instagram.jpg

Those pigeons look so fake...