• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2401 posts in this topic

Posted

Screenshot_20181125-121623_Instagram.thuScreenshot_20181125-121631_Instagram.thuScreenshot_20181125-204929_Instagram.thu

Posted

Me as an actual HypMic fan feel offended that they milked it because everyone is just fangirling about the boys and how handsome and hot Knite looks in this HypMic cosplay. Also funny that Knite only cosplays the popular characters... GEEZ I WONDER WHY

Posted

Screenshot_20181127-120436.thumb.png.2f2

I wonder why do they speak in English when his dad's not a native English speaker? And I guess Knite knows greek if she was born there...

Posted

Screenshot_20181127-120436.thumb.png.2f2

I wonder why do they speak in English when his dad's not a native English speaker? And I guess Knite knows greek if she was born there...

Knite claimed that Greek is her first native tongue. This kinda proves otherwise but I guess thats just me (I have observed others and they usually message each other in the language that's easier for them).

Also, here is a few things I forgot to share.

Screenshot_20181130-145441_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20181126-211341_Instagram.jpg

Posted

I find it a bit cringy that she sells merch of her face...

Also I guess she makes her own art because otherwise she doesn't mention who draws these for her lolScreenshot_20181204-192648_1.thumb.png.d

Posted

Guys... 

D3D78C85-E7FA-483F-8213-961D3B69CEFA.thu

Posted

the newest deerstalker video with knitemaya... I felt a passionate cringe at the body editing... you can even see the incorrect binding  methods at the end of the video with the blooper reel. Why not, you know, support a trans cosplayer? 
ugh. 

Posted

I know it was clearly edited and i'm pretty sure that body was maantacos's . 

I don't get it. why doesn't knite just come out and just clearly say what they are? and if they don't want to address it they can just clearly say that they don't ? I feel like people would have so much more respect for them if they just straight up told the plain and simple truth.

Posted

i'm pretty sure that body was maantacos's 

what makes you say that?

Posted

Every face close up of Knite is cut to the shoulders, and the closeups on the body/chest/abs is cut so you don't see the face, at 1:15 it looks like the chest details were drawn ontop of a edited binder? You can even see where the breast would be pulled in on the edges.

(Couldn't take screenshots unfortunately sorry)

Posted

Knite claimed that Greek is her first native tongue. This kinda proves otherwise but I guess thats just me (I have observed others and they usually message each other in the language that's easier for them).

Not to WK but I'm kind of the same with my parents, English isn't my native tongue but I feel more comfortable speaking it so I text my parents in english 80% of the time for the sake of convenience. In general I think a lot of bilingual kids  are like this?

Posted (edited)

Wait, how do you know the are dating!? I need to find more deets

last post - they are sharing a hotel room ? A king sized bed ?

79C997AE-3FC9-490E-A875-5AE9C909F7B0.jpeg

C204A289-A1B6-4DA8-9C26-C570F168958A.png

7A39208F-343C-4816-A812-CA3BC7E9FCBB.png

7496C2A5-F15E-4E69-861C-8B8CAD8BAA64.png

Edited by Plantsoapsticks
Wrong screenshot

Posted

last post - they are sharing a hotel room ? A king sized bed ?

Don't a lot of cosplayers do that to save money though? I've shared a room with like 4 people before... So even though there's just the two of them, they could just be sharing for the convenience.