• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2401 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Wtf ? This bitch thinks homosexuality is funny?

64926791-F4F3-4A20-912C-2563B4CDB622.jpeg

Edited by Plantsoapsticks
Screenshot

Posted

I find it fundamentally dislikable that Knite posts such photoshopped pictures and not once responds to comments from girls going “Your waist is so tiny, I’m so ugly” and “I wish I looked like that but I’m fat” but jumps on it (to say they always look like this check my tagged photos!) when I comment to them that the girls are fine the way they are and photos like this are edited. 

So much for being confident in yourself. Cosplay is one thing, but I have never met a person that wore face tape to modelling photoshoots for clothes, or in daily life just to feel better about themselves. It’s a little sad...

Every person is different and unique. I’m asian and I have big eyes without monolid. I don’t understand why people would tape their eyes, or accentuate makeup, or edit- there’s no way to keep that up for the rest of your life, and why would you? You can easily live in Asian countries without this unnecessary practise...

Posted

She eats ONCE a day? That's not dieting, that's having an ED.

Screenshot_20181114-160914.thumb.png.cb5

Posted

I’m genuinely worried fans are going to think this creates an “androgynous fit body”! This is unhealthy! :(

Posted

Only one meal a day? Dude.. How tf are you gonna work out once a day and only eat one meal a day and not have an ED?

Either way, even if this works for knite (It probably doesn't) giving out these tips to your mostly teenaged fans is really dangerous. ESPECIALLY when you bring fasting into it, since fasting is such an easy thing to fuck up that can lead to heavily disordered eating habits.

Posted

Wtf ? This bitch thinks homosexuality is funny?

64926791-F4F3-4A20-912C-2563B4CDB622.jpeg

HoMoSeXuAlItY iS sO aWkWaRd AnD qUiRkY aMiRiTe

Posted

LMAO you can't fast for 2 meals a day AND do a hard work out. Even if you have one meal with "meat and veggies" your body isn't getting enough nutrients and you're already burning off the food that is needed to replenish your body. Also..... knite isn't fit at all?? Like in the sense of muscle, they seem to have close to none.

Posted

"I use face tape to replicate characters"

So when you use face tape in everyday life, like you have Knite, which character are you replicating there? :haiplz:

That can't be right, she often posts meals she has and sometimes that's more than once a day... I call BS on this and I will prove it once she starts posting stories again with her meals in it.

Posted

I know someone who's a bodybuilder and does intermediate fasting. It's a legit thing, obviously you can't just jump into it, it takes a lot of research to get all you need in a diet in one meal a day and still be able to work out. But it's definitely possible to be healthy doing this. Just hope no naive teen girls think it's just as simple as eating a sandwich as a meal.

Posted (edited)

Remember how Knite tried to pull the "not so good at English" card, yea, here's a reminder that it is a load of crap.

Screenshot_20181115-094559_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20181115-094616_Instagram.jpg

If you ever wanna learn more about Australia, especially Sydney/NSW where Knite lives, feel free to poke me.

Edited by Fukawa Toko

Posted (edited)

Coming out of my hole because suddenly Knite has been appearing on my feeds these days and i was wondering if she did something again but hahaha how interesting to read that she only eats 1/day and i remembered that i did addressed this before but got dismissed, i wonder what's the truth now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  (seriously knite, stop exposing yourself, you arent even a bit smarter  than before) also Knite herself as Mayanora commented about her sickly complexion too, even somewhat confirmed to eat pretty uhealthily but then just blamed it on the eyetaping 

Lol he actually changes the way he does the makeup this time but then again that horrible eye taping, yikes :alpacabored: and when we thought he is getting better :alpacafedup:

That is quite scary, it look even worse than the pic before, he remind me of shmegeh on tumblr.
He dropped quite the weight since 2011 , do you think he has some really bad eating habit :\ ?

that's concerning :alpacaworry: as much as I dislike his usage of tape and a bit of his behaviour,I just hope he takes good care of himself cause jfc health is important,sir.

i don't use snapchat,I use snow and I know some filters kind of tweak your face a bit,does the snapchat filters do that too-? Cause his cheeks look a bit sunken or am I just seeing things O.o

I dont think its got anything to do with the eyetaping. My under eyes are pretty similar to his being very dark, its just genetics... me being olive skinned more or on the paler side also have super bad dark under eyes. Some days its worse than others when i have lack or sleep, it looks like his when i dont sleep... its also got to do with the foods he eats? dark undereyes occur if u dont have the right nutriets/good balanced diet etc so that could also be it. but its definitely got nth to do with the taping.. hes had those dark eye circles for years (from what ive seen) in previous posts he used to make before he taped...

Since i'm basically a retired member now may as well say it that i have always believe that Knite starved herself to become this skinny and continues to do that, not because "she grown up and lost weight", and with all the evidences in this thread, it's pretty clearly that Knite is extremely insecure about herself and body so she turned fame hungry to get daily validations from people online. Pretty sad and concerning to see young kids commenting about wanting to be like her though.

Edited by Hanae

Posted (edited)

Knitemaya's twitter is a mess right now. He's RTing all the people who are WKing him.
Here are his two posts on the matter but his replies are great too lol. How fake. Even for people who believe that eye-taping for cosplay is not racist, if you look at Knite's history with eye-taping its clear to see he does it for the asian aesthetic. 

0LTnbP1.png

ugh, white king, go off!!! i guess we have to close the thread now from that devestating logic 😞

Untitled.png

Edited by nagisa
forgot to type shit aiodaopdm

Posted

god the "calling out racism makes you the real racist" schtick is the absolute go-to deflection these days huh

Posted (edited)

Hello from lurking but seeing her tweet about taping to look Asian and calling others racist. Like what ?? Why I'm surprised but not really seeing her tweet that :alpacadone:

I'm sure pictures of her normal photo shoots where she's not cosplaying she taped before for them (like mentioned previously from what I recall, but she doesn't mentioned about those her normal shoots and every day look when she did, the picture where she labelled no eye tape, I find she has nice eyes without all the tape)

I'll just spoiler my own opinion on it because semi rant

One of the reasons I find taping your eyes racist is because throughout primary school, high school and still now when I walk around some people will still pull their eyes at me (I love my eyes now) and just shout ni hao or konnichiwa at me, so if those people aren't doing it to be racist because of what you seen for long elongated eyes that you see for Asian ethnicity then what are they doing Knite if not to make fun at me 

Edited by Kisaragi

Posted

dem hips tho

45946901_1147317915420295_6277207175412580352_n.jpg

46051483_1147317765420310_3015377361769070592_n.jpg

New but long time lurker here.... I’ve seen them a couple of times at cons... that first photo... they’re not that skinny? They have a good body already... like it’s obvious they photoshop because you can see the warp around the legs and circle... like come on...

I usually don’t mind so much with them but I’m an avid LoL player and I don’t remember them mentioning anything about the game or Akali yet they claim that Akali is “my girl” like all of a sudden they’re a fan ???? Bandwagoning much... but they do it often so shouldn’t be surprised.

Also the whole twitter mess... I remembered reading their apology post on Tumblr a long time ago... I read their reply to someone who mentioned it.... 

0A697879-9179-4F69-9FDF-9E5EBCE38D5A.jpeg