• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

2389 posts in this topic

Posted

dem hips tho

45946901_1147317915420295_6277207175412580352_n.jpg

46051483_1147317765420310_3015377361769070592_n.jpg

Posted

I thought she had a main job and cosplaying was her hobby?

Screenshot_20181113-143940.thumb.png.77dAlso I beg many of her followers don't even remember the drama.

Posted

i'm not a fan of knitemaya by any means nor do i condone the offensive and insensitive things he has done. however, i don't understand why it's a big deal that he claims to be cis despite there being "evidence" that he is "biologically female." there are many reasons why a trans person would hide the fact that they're trans. if it's knitemaya's way of coping with his dysphoria, who is he really hurting? to those trying to "expose" him by posting "evidence" that he's trans or whatever, stop it. it's creepy, invasive, and not a valid reason to call him out. you aren't entitled to knowing anybody's gender history.

Posted (edited)

Knite is getting a lot of shit on Twitter right now. Because of their Akali Cosplay, they gained a lot of attention and people are trying to call them out. But I also saw a lot of people defending them. It looks like they are getting a freepass from a lot of cosplayer bc Knite is handsome in the eyes from of the fujo weeabos. Reminds me when a girl tried to blur out her eyelid to look more asian and she is getting a lot of shit, but if Knite is doing that people defend them bc they is handsome and also seems to be non-binary? 

disclaimer: I'm non-binary myself. Not shitting on anyone who is non-cis. But it looks like a lot of people especially in the LGBTQ+ community often gives problematic ppl who is also LGBTQ+ a freepass? Or is i just me?

Edited by FishQueen

Posted

i'm not a fan of knitemaya by any means nor do i condone the offensive and insensitive things he has done. however, i don't understand why it's a big deal that he claims to be cis despite there being "evidence" that he is "biologically female." there are many reasons why a trans person would hide the fact that they're trans. if it's knitemaya's way of coping with his dysphoria, who is he really hurting? to those trying to "expose" him by posting "evidence" that he's trans or whatever, stop it. it's creepy, invasive, and not a valid reason to call him out. you aren't entitled to knowing anybody's gender history.

Let's not this derail too much. When this topic comes up, threads often derail. As long as it stays about Knitemaya it is ok.

Posted (edited)

Sure, she might have lost some weight between these, but still... this level of PS is WAY to much for me. Might as well paint a picture instead of taking photo's. And I get especially annoyed when I see comments from young girls criticizing their own bodies upon seeing these recent pics. 

1_Knite_5.png

Edited by Cranky
Wording

Posted

Sure, she might have lost some weight between these, but still... this level of PS is WAY to much for me. Might as well paint a picture instead of taking photo's. And I get especially annoyed when I see comments from young girls criticizing their own bodies upon seeing these recent pics. 

1_Knite_5.png

the picture on the left looks like she's severely underweight. is this another attempt to be "authentic" to the character??

Posted

the picture on the left looks like she's severely underweight. is this another attempt to be "authentic" to the character??

Seems like it. And there's nothing wrong with the right side either so it makes you ask...why?

Posted

Seems like it. And there's nothing wrong with the right side either so it makes you ask...why?

Gotta match up to that asian cosplay standard of skinniness and shooping I guess!

Posted (edited)

Knitemaya's twitter is a mess right now. He's RTing all the people who are WKing him.
Here are his two posts on the matter but his replies are great too lol. How fake. Even for people who believe that eye-taping for cosplay is not racist, if you look at Knite's history with eye-taping its clear to see he does it for the asian aesthetic. 

0LTnbP1.pngulIDG0m.png

(It got cut off but on Hak it says "Taped Jaw, Taped Brow, Taped Eye", on Akali "No tape used)

I could post a lot of his replies too but they're pretty redundant to the typical excuses.
This one is a little different but he's casually ignoring the point that he's eyetaping for Asian looks and specifically targeting that this person said Japanese. Even though anime/manga is Japanese in general it's obvious what they're talking about since ppl have been ~harassing~ Knitemaya about this for ~years~. Oh haha as if Hak and Akali (looking at her page on LoL website nevermind K/da video) aren't clearly based on Asian cultures and therefore also included in the whole "eyetaping is part of yellowfacing" business.

kDPPYsU.png

He's pulling out his identity now going oh i never hide things from people... even though he was purposefully doing it before to fudge the line between female/male, asian/greek, etc. But now that he's being heavily critiqued he goes oh i was never pretending at all!!!! Conveniently pretending things in the past didn't happen. He was even tweeting ~funny how this stuff only comes out after my Akali goes viral~

How about you start using those drag queen make-up skills to make your cosplays even more unique instead of being azn, Knite? 

These are the times that I wish people would read on a snowflake instead of blindly WKing them just because he's their anime ikemen kamisama or something. 

Edited by pomelo
i always have to edit my posts 3 times for confusing sentence structure

Posted

Shes blatantly said she thinks taping her eyes is racist and disgusting in her 'apology' and then turns around and says this?????

LOL she is more and more of a shitty person every time I check the thread 

Posted (edited)

Why can't Knite act like an adult for once in their life? Honest I'm so tired of this guy, I have enough of them. Always looking for excuses in their life but never take responsibilities in once in their life! Even if he isn't a public figure I wouldn't stand him. My biggest advice for Knite is "Grow up please for a love of god". They should be happy that they do not have a life an actual average adult or they would be pretty fucked up. 
I don't want to assume but I guess Knite (and lot's of E-Celebs) are acting in this childish way bc they never learned to be an actual adult. You know what I mean? They life a life in a Internet bubble and they are stuck being a teenager forever...

Edited by FishQueen
correcting my grammar mistakes

Posted

Been a while I didn't post! Hi again everyone. I left the thread precisely because of Knite but i'm back again. Details below.

But first, a word for Knite who didn't grow up one bit from his last tape drama.

Knite, I really wish all Twitter could see the Ren Hojo cosplay that you conveniently left out in your "explanation" post. But you blocked me today so too bad, I can't show you :(((( If you don't recognize that it's yellowface i don't know what i can do for you. Also you deleted said photos but I do believe that the photoshoot is still up on your website.

1499794418305.thumb.png.a9d281542feed87b

As Twitter is screaming at you, the race of minorities is not a costume for you to put on. Do you know what it reminds me of? Of this exact picture.

1200px-Minstrel_PosterBillyVanWare_edit.

William H. West, a white comedian who takes the parodic appearance of a black man for comedy purposes. That was, mind you, in the 1900's.

We're soon to be in 2019.

Why can't you own up to your mistakes and apologize like any normal person? Knite honestly, If you were simply honest and more open up to listening, you wouldn't have to pile up lies like you do. You brought this all upon yourself and you refuse to reflect on your actions, instead of lending an ear to listen.

Not everyone is after you trying to bring you down. You have talent, you have a natural pretty face and you work with good photographers. Lots of comments here have encouraged you for your cosplays like Xayah, she really suits you a lot and your features compliment her a lot. You're hella pretty Knite.

I want to continue to believe in you, I want to believe you're not a bad person. Please, reflect on your actions and try to think about why you are getting so much backlash. And I'm not only talking about the excessive taping.

I'm also about your homophobic jokes like voting for homosexual marriage because of yaoi; people out there are dying because of homosexuality, Knite, it's not all pink and yaoi. It's not funny. At all. My own parents are super homophobic and even though i'm lesbian, they told me to my face they'd never accept that i'd marry a girl. Homosexuality is not well-represented in yaoi, please understand this and search for other LGBT works (such as "My Brother's Husband")

You're also being transphobic by pretending you're a cis boy when some actual trans people commit suicide because they want to rip off the body they are imprisoned in.

Please understand that as a public figure, your actions and words have an impact on your audience and you're not necessarily sending them the correct message. Please search to encourage and cheer on everyone who follows you, instead of being in your bubble and saying what goes through your head without a care it might hurt or offend others.

--------------------------------------------

About the matter I was talking about earlier. (I cant spoiler this on mobile ugh)

On the summer of two years ago (2017), Knite sent me a message ""asking"" that I'd stop participating in this thread or he'd expose my identity. If anyone wants screenshots as proof, I'll gladly post them along with a full explanation. However I will hide the parts that are too personal about Knite, even if it's true or not, I want to respect his privacy.

Im sorry you went through this. I want you to know that if he exposes you identity you have every right to go to the police and report him, because that's a crime. Goodluck xx

Posted

While i appreciate the tea and that ppl are calling knite out on twitter, i looked into it and most ppl calling them out are fucking idiots, turning each debate/thread into a sjw shitfest. It's such a mess since only a few threads stay reasonable. I feel like it turns in a schoolyard fight from both sides.