• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2401 posts in this topic

Posted

not WK or anything but I read it the same way - lol I’ve been in a similar situation 😂😂

Right? I think we’ve all been there at some point. Haha. 

Posted

Forgot to add this and sure Knite, that's how you normally look /s

Screenshot_20181019-221149_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20181022-190451_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Forgot to add this and sure Knite, that's how you normally look /s

Screenshot_20181019-221149_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20181022-190451_Instagram.jpg

I’m not familiar with this character, but after doing a little research, I find I really enjoy the design and Knite’s Halloween spin on it is really cute and fun. 

Also, the golden hour photo is extremely lovely. The lighting and angle are awesome and Knite honestly has a beautiful face in my opinion. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m not here to shit talk, so sue me, lol.

Posted

I’m not familiar with this character, but after doing a little research, I find I really enjoy the design and Knite’s Halloween spin on it is really cute and fun. 

Also, the golden hour photo is extremely lovely. The lighting and angle are awesome and Knite honestly has a beautiful face in my opinion. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m not here to shit talk, so sue me, lol.

But she looks way different in person though... Ah well but hehere is the other cosplayers doing the Halloween look with Knite, amongst other things

Screenshot_20181024-104318_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20181024-104323_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20181024-104328_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Not to be nitpickey but this isn't Knites spin on it but an official version of this character.

DqDrGx4UcAEXGVx.jpg

Posted

Not to be nitpickey but this isn't Knites spin on it but an official version of this character.

DqDrGx4UcAEXGVx.jpg

Oh those are cute. I love me some chibis. And as I previously said, I am not familiar with these characters, so I had no idea they had official Halloween versions. ☺️

Posted

I've been trying to write a post expressing my deep dislike for Knite for several minutes now, but I can't even properly express into words how much I dislike them haha. Let's just say that I'm a big fan of the "knitemayo" nickname that was coined for them a while back.

Posted

I commented to a fan who wrote “How are you so perfect???”. I commented, “it’s the editing.” They replied, “even with filters ugly people are still ugly, so Knite must be naturally pretty.” I replied to that “Knite edits eyes, chin, mouth, skin, everything, so they look different in real life. Don’t worry” 

Of course Knitemayo immediately jumps on this and then backtracks real quick after my response.

Mayo: idk see my tagged photos if you wanna know what i look like in other people’s photos

me: oh now you respond. lol. ive seen the pics where your friends posted the unedited version too

Mayo, suddenly: ok, well i don’t deny editing my photos. everyone does

(funny because it was an all natural pic right?)

so i told them to take the l and then they blocked and deleted the comment  

(I want to post the screenshot but it says it’s not available for my account, maybe because it’s new😞... )

Posted (edited)

@Zephyrdany

I don’t know why you’re here if you’ve just come to compliment Knite and agree with their choices- Another user messaged me asking if I could ask you why you are white knighting? You come across as another Knite sockpuppet, with all your posts being compliments for Knite... 

Sorry for the weird format I couldn’t get rid of these two I’m on mobile... I tried to make it as least obnoxious as I could orz 

Edited by Ennui

Posted (edited)

If I were “white knighting” I would be defending Knite, which I am neither defending them nor agreeing/disagreeing with their choices. I’m simply stating my opinion like everyone else here. ☺️

This other user that was curious is more than welcome to come talk to me if there is an issue. I’m super friendly!

edit: I messed up the formatting as well, sorry!

Edited by Zephyrdany

Posted

Knite is a sucky human being and cosplayer, but really? Why the downvotes for Zephyrdany? This thread is for discussion, and if they like some of Knite's content, they're as valid in that as we are in disliking it. Plus, it was on-topic. 

Posted

It’s really hard to format on mobile! But I’m also kind of technologically behind...

They had sent me a message to post about it because their account is not verified yet- Or rather I offered to post about it on their behalf, but I was also curious myself ... no hard feelings ! I myself am paranoid about users and their sockpuppets after my encounters with Kanadajin lol 

Posted

It’s really hard to format on mobile! But I’m also kind of technologically behind...

They had sent me a message to post about it because their account is not verified yet- Or rather I offered to post about it on their behalf, but I was also curious myself ... no hard feelings ! I myself am paranoid about users and their sockpuppets after my encounters with Kanadajin lol 

This thing happens on so many threads and even Knite herself came here and talked shit and defended herself. So I second the paranoid thing and i was asked as well lol but i keep forgetting to respond to messages >_<

Posted (edited)

I commented to a fan who wrote “How are you so perfect???”. I commented, “it’s the editing.” They replied, “even with filters ugly people are still ugly, so Knite must be naturally pretty.” I replied to that “Knite edits eyes, chin, mouth, skin, everything, so they look different in real life. Don’t worry” 

Of course Knitemayo immediately jumps on this and then backtracks real quick after my response.

Mayo: idk see my tagged photos if you wanna know what i look like in other people’s photos

me: oh now you respond. lol. ive seen the pics where your friends posted the unedited version too

Mayo, suddenly: ok, well i don’t deny editing my photos. everyone does

(funny because it was an all natural pic right?)

so i told them to take the l and then they blocked and deleted the comment  

(I want to post the screenshot but it says it’s not available for my account, maybe because it’s new😞... )

Honestly I think this is kind of rude to comment on their picture (or anyone's picture). It comes off as harassing them and frankly I'd block and delete it too if I was in their shoes. 

Edited by Xander

Posted (edited)

Honestly I think this is kind of rude to comment on their picture (or anyone's picture). It comes off as harassing them and frankly I'd block and delete it too if I was in their shoes. 

If you post a picture pretending it’s all natural and not edited to your fans and someone comments it’s edited, does that classify as harassment? 

I suppose people asking for where Mayo bought the taobao boobs for the “man chest” or calling them mayonnaise in comments for trying to come across as being asian are in jail now... 

[Edit: I am sorry for offending you, I dislike her very much for the facetape drama I was also involved in a time ago, so I guess I would not be above harassing Knite ! With that insight you would be rightって] 

Edited by Ennui