• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2401 posts in this topic

Posted

Video interview with Knite. It's from an event last year but it was uploaded recently.

Posted

I used to be very envious of Knite, but their face looks more and more feminine. Maybe the shop less, idk, but I think it's the first (and the last) person I was actually jealous of and it's gone so I'm happy to be free of this annoyance. I liked how chill they were during the interview. I wonder how many fans are going to see it.

Posted

Knite looking quite fetching cosplaying Xayah from League of Legends at University ESports League. Makeup for this character is on point. 👌🏻

BFD0C887-4A47-44F8-B842-43E61933547C.jpeg

7EA6810B-514C-47DE-9C00-8BC655FB3667.jpeg

CD1A429E-D455-4529-A003-9BE67E1B7C91.png

Posted

Knite looking quite fetching cosplaying Xayah from League of Legends at University ESports League. Makeup for this character is on point. 👌🏻

BFD0C887-4A47-44F8-B842-43E61933547C.jpeg

7EA6810B-514C-47DE-9C00-8BC655FB3667.jpeg

CD1A429E-D455-4529-A003-9BE67E1B7C91.png

Honestly this looks amazing and should stick to this compared to um this following image. Also, did not think this was Knite and was in awe of how great it looked, Xayah was a great choice. Well done Knite.

Screenshot_20181009-213539_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Knite as Xayah looks amazing! In comparison this cosplay is.. not one of her best.

Posted

Knite as Xayah looks amazing! In comparison this cosplay is.. not one of her best.

Oh thank you for the reminder, I had these images on here for ages lol (I think this is happening in central but I ain't too sure)

Screenshot_20181007-182702_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20181007-182707_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Being asked about your day is not awkward, I find this kinda rude. I would like someone to ask about my day but then again, she could have politely said "it was good but I don't feel like talking much, sorry" instead of making this post... Maybe I am being picky but I find this sort of thing very unsavoury.

Screenshot_20181014-131111_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Being asked about your day is not awkward, I find this kinda rude. I would like someone to ask about my day but then again, she could have politely said "it was good but I don't feel like talking much, sorry" instead of making this post... Maybe I am being picky but I find this sort of thing very unsavoury.

The driver was just trying to be polite Knite, no need to get all triggered about it...

Posted

God the poor uber driver was just trying to make conversation, trying to ignore the fact that their rider is some weirdo dressed up like an anime character. Don't drag them for trying to be polite, Knite. 

Posted

Honestly, can relate. Sometimes you're having such a bad day (for me its depression..) that it feels really awkward or bad when someone asks, half because youre feeling bad and half bc you dont want to suddenly dump on a person who is just being polite. 

Not sure what Knite's day is dealing with but could be anything. I dont think he we was particularly out of line unless he was sad bc of something like muh haters on PULL lol! And if he wasn't rude back to the driver

Posted

I didn’t interpret it like Knite was being rude. I think they were making a point to say it was awkward because he’s in cosplay and probably felt like the driver was most likely thinking he was strange for it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Posted

her Xayah is nice, yes. is it maybe because she fits more on feminine looking makeup?

her bishie yowee boy stuff always makes me uncomfortable (well that could also be because of the shooping..)  

Posted (edited)

Lemme leave these here

Screenshot_20181016-110552_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20181016-110619_Instagram.jpg

Edited by Fukawa Toko

Posted

Cute. 

Posted

I didn’t interpret it like Knite was being rude. I think they were making a point to say it was awkward because he’s in cosplay and probably felt like the driver was most likely thinking he was strange for it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

not WK or anything but I read it the same way - lol I’ve been in a similar situation 😂😂