• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2419 posts in this topic

Posted

From an artistic perspective I'd have to say that it looks like a normal/original sketch. Traced pictures (or at least badly made ones) normally lack fluidity which this sketch seems to have. Folk who arent used to drawing tend to have a certain stiffness to their lines which doesn't seem to be the case here.I could just as well be wrong though so feel free to correct me if you find any proof. But until then I feel like the automatic assumption should not be that a person traces just because a lot of other things they do are shady. Sorry for the rant I'm just rly passionate about art. 

you have a point, but tracing aside if Knite really did drew that i wonder what's stopping her from showing her art more in public? i mean Gehe did that :alpacaconfused: 

Screenshot_2018-07-13-08-33-52.png

this looks nothing like Knite at all.... 

Posted

Between the Polaroid and the picture she posted, I think there is quite a few differences but I'm tired and I blame that if wrong lol

Screenshot_2018-07-14-04-06-52.png

Screenshot_2018-07-14-17-42-56.png

Screenshot_2018-07-15-00-08-05.png

Screenshot_2018-07-15-00-08-41.png

Screenshot_2018-07-15-08-02-12.png

Posted

Maybe it's because I'm so used to her fakeboi look but Knite looks so weird as Olivia... Her lips are so prominent but Knite didn't try anything other than... not closing her mouth in that weird way so she can look more anime.Olivier.Mira.Armstrong..thumb.jpg.e9801f

Posted

Screenshot_2018-07-17-04-35-15.png

Screenshot_2018-07-17-04-35-46.png

Posted (edited)

New to posting on PULL and to this topic, but goddamn it's good to see how many other people see through their bullshit. 

Pic is from one of their recent posts that popped up on my explore page: note the "I debut my best coffee boy" .... "is my first armour made by myself".

This drives me INSANE.... why the fuck do they type like they're trying (badly) to mimic someone who's ESL?? Like, they speak fluent english, everyone knows it, it seems so shitty to constantly pretend not to to sound more ~kawaii~ or ~exotic~ or whatever

Screen Shot 2018-07-17 at 7.45.51 pm.png

Edited by kukulakala

Posted

I saw Knite at Smash last weekend. I went over to their table to try to have a conversation with them to see what they like. So I did and had a geeze at their table, they didn't acknowledge me, they just were chatting to the people next to their table. Probably they didn't think I know them because I wasn't cosplaying that day, or they didn't see me. Oh well.

Posted

I saw Knite at Smash last weekend. I went over to their table to try to have a conversation with them to see what they like. So I did and had a geeze at their table, they didn't acknowledge me, they just were chatting to the people next to their table. Probably they didn't think I know them because I wasn't cosplaying that day, or they didn't see me. Oh well.

She tends to do that, only reason I got a pic last year cause miyukays pointed out that I wanted a pic. 

Posted

ruruka, do u mean avcon? i felt my spirit leave my body when i saw the announcement aopdadjpojsd

knite seems like a nice enough person (from what i've seen??) but just. really ignorant with the brown-facing akira and taping eyes. i kinda wanna take the opportunity to meet/see them (in a non-creepy way!!!) just to see how genuine they are. also they have a really cute natural face!!! u dont gotta photoshop!

edit: omg ruruka, me and fukawa... look at us lil dangan lads

GIRLS, LADS AND NON-BINARIES.... this is gonna out me but idk knite left me BALD 

i was saw them and was like "oh, hi! are you enjoying the con?" cus they mentioned it was his first time in my city, just making sure he's coping ok. LEGENDS, HE SNAPPED he was like "i don't appreciate you being fake so watch what you post online" HDKSBSKS i think he saw me criticising his eyetaping on twitter. but i was like.... why would i regret pointing out ur racism.... so, yeah, i was wrong in assuming it was just blissful ignorance - he knows its frowned upon and just doesn't care. which is sad bc he's quite cute without the eye tape and i probably would've been a fan otherwise!!

Posted

Criticism never means people can't be civil, Knite 😧 lol it doesn't mean they're fake. Feeling a bit touche after the whole mayanora incident, knite? Calling someone fake after that is really low lol.

He's already recognized eye-taping as racist in one of his apology posts. Just sweeping it under the rug yet again I suppose

You must be recognisable if he remembered you irl!

Posted

Knite will forever be a fake to me with all her bs

Screenshot_2018-07-20-07-30-22.png

Screenshot_2018-07-20-07-30-25.png

Screenshot_2018-07-20-23-07-49.png

Screenshot_2018-07-21-04-01-59.png

Screenshot_2018-07-22-08-11-26.png

Posted

Do they wear wigs casually? Is this comfy? I haven't ever worn any, but I imagine scalp needs to breath and it would also sweat?

Posted

Do they wear wigs casually? Is this comfy? I haven't ever worn any, but I imagine scalp needs to breath and it would also sweat?

I know someone that wears wigs fairly often, but depending on the wig you can get headaches because of the pressure, and you do need to have resting days so your scalp can stay healthy? Someone please confirm because that's what I've heard.

Posted

I know someone that wears wigs fairly often, but depending on the wig you can get headaches because of the pressure, and you do need to have resting days so your scalp can stay healthy? Someone please confirm because that's what I've heard.

i only wear wigs for cosplay but i think the pressure on your scalp can cause hair breakage/falling out. i really hope knite is taking care of himself bc wearing too tight a wig/cap also gives MAJOR headaches, sometimes you just want to snatch your own wig in the middle of the con for some relief JFKSBSKA

Posted

I'm not surprised she is doing an FMA cosplay cause she did do that other character recently...

Screenshot_2018-07-22-16-08-44.png

Screenshot_2018-07-22-16-08-47.png

Posted

Pretty sure Ed's automail is on his right arm... Or is it a mirrored pic?

Lazy 'professional' cosplayers really are my pet peeve. I hope she's not wearing an incomplete bought cosplay.