• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2401 posts in this topic

Posted

Something feels of to me, maybe it's just me lol

Screenshot_2018-07-02-19-48-30.png

Screenshot_2018-07-03-07-57-56.png

Posted

Okay I'm sorry but this "guy" is seriously stupid. To be honest ive been following them on Instagram for a while but it some reason didnt click to me that the photos were Photoshoped. 

Its like of you go to a convention and someone wants a photo of you they are probably gonna realize you're not the dorito god you project on your profile. Like seriously cringe worthy.

Especially if they are claiming they are a male yet post a super feminine photo of their body. (The one with the sleeveless sweater with the tit and ass showing)

I don't really see an issue though with taping their face a lot of other cosplayers do it. 

i totally hate this new cosplay trend where they like push their lips down so their face becomes an elongated mess with terribly overdrawn eyelids. Not trying to call anyone but kitemayas friends do the same trend and when others take their photo they look nothing a like. Just creepy looking. Sorry if the images upload odd I'm using mobile.

MYXJ_20180621223338_save.jpg

MYXJ_20180621223409_save.jpg

MYXJ_20180621223503_save.jpg

MYXJ_20180621223523_save.jpg

Wanna leave this tweet what I found some weeks ago. Sorry for being OT, but it's kinda applies to Knites Make-Up style too
But yeah I don't like this make-up style where people covers their lips for male cosplays. In my opinion it works better if they use nude lipstick so the lips wont pop out it will look more decent instead of covering the lip with concealer

Bildschirmfoto 2018-07-03 um 00.22.19.png

Posted

madiminto is very good looking imho

im not a big fan for the makeup they are trying to wear.

they always have them chapped lips. I just cant stand the eyshadow, i know I already pointed it out but the overdrawn eyelids. 😑

Posted (edited)

Wanna leave this tweet what I found some weeks ago. Sorry for being OT, but it's kinda applies to Knites Make-Up style tooBut yeah I don't like this make-up style where people covers their lips for male cosplays. In my opinion it works better if they use nude lipstick so the lips wont pop out it will look more decent instead of covering the lip with concealer

Bildschirmfoto 2018-07-03 um 00.22.19.png

OT BUT I LOVE YOUR NISHIKI AND KIRYU PIC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

also question: why do ppl do this? i always cosplay as a female charac so idk anything about male makeup

Edited by yoshitakego

Posted

Hidden Content

OT, omg, thanks for appreciating my Yakuza stuff, I've got into Yakuza recently and I love it! Expressing my love for my favorite boys

I do crossplay and when I started to do crossplay I did the same because everyone else I looked up to did it (Like Reika or Knite at some point). I guess a lot of people who does it just follows a trend because their cosplay idols do it. I mean anime characters don't have lips, but in my opinion it looks so stupid if people try to imitate it in real life.Life imitates art

Posted (edited)

Something feels of to me, maybe it's just me lol

Screenshot_2018-07-02-19-48-30.png

it's definitely not just you. Knite looks like they copied/pasted their face on someone else's body lol that is some bad editing. Maybe knite got tips from dakota xD

Edited by BeHappy

Posted

I dunno if the image is mirrored, but the lens is in the wrong eye.

4kcxnBp.png

Posted

I did not know Knite could draw but at the same time, I would claim it looks copied but it be empty

Screenshot_2018-07-04-06-40-07.png

Screenshot_2018-07-04-06-42-01.png

Posted

I did not know Knite could draw but at the same time, I would claim it looks copied but it be empty

Screenshot_2018-07-04-06-42-01.png

oh wow this is a surprise to me as well. hard not to think that she'd trace it from someone else's art. kinda odd too that she never mentioned it before if that really is her drawing ??

Posted (edited)

doublepost, please ignore

Edited by Euterpe

Posted

She's even gonna sell merch of herself... Did she commision an artist for this charm or did she draw it herself?Screenshot_20180704-222250.thumb.png.0d4

Posted (edited)

Looks like their still taping to me :/

9981F17E-8882-4190-8B3D-A5CBEB77E051.jpeg

CFACCA4D-99BF-4536-B17E-C293438BA59D.jpeg

Tagged vs profile lmao. 

Also They made their eyes so fucking big like wtf 

D3F25882-351A-4BB7-AF5B-6C7183823013.jpeg

34A4DBBC-4976-4800-B6E4-0820D39ED55E.jpeg

Edited by Treeconnect

Posted

I honestly have no idea who she is cosplaying half the time without having to read who it is cause they all now looking the same cause Knite uses the same make-up, same taping and same facials for all of them

Screenshot_2018-07-08-07-54-59.png

Screenshot_2018-07-08-07-54-52.png

Screenshot_2018-07-08-22-38-02.png

Posted

oh wow this is a surprise to me as well. hard not to think that she'd trace it from someone else's art. kinda odd too that she never mentioned it before if that really is her drawing ??

From an artistic perspective I'd have to say that it looks like a normal/original sketch. Traced pictures (or at least badly made ones) normally lack fluidity which this sketch seems to have. Folk who arent used to drawing tend to have a certain stiffness to their lines which doesn't seem to be the case here.I could just as well be wrong though so feel free to correct me if you find any proof. But until then I feel like the automatic assumption should not be that a person traces just because a lot of other things they do are shady. Sorry for the rant I'm just rly passionate about art. 

Posted

Screenshot_2018-07-12-07-49-37.png

Screenshot_2018-07-12-07-49-28.png

Screenshot_2018-07-13-08-33-52.png

Screenshot_2018-07-13-08-33-57.png