• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2401 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry if this has been posted , I skimmed *if so ignore*

But looks like Kniteyama's coming to a convention in my city in July that I attend every year. Convention is notorious for having really expensive pricing to see guests and get photos but I'm excited to finally see what he really looks like in person. Expecting something totally different from what we see on instagram, but hopefully not such a big difference.

:alpacadone: Honestly this is the first cosplayer I actually know of who's come to a convention in Australia near me other than Ya Ya Han, hate that I'm actually excited to meet this guy OTL.

Posted

Sorry if this has been posted , I skimmed *if so ignore*

But looks like Kniteyama's coming to a convention in my city in July that I attend every year. Convention is notorious for having really expensive pricing to see guests and get photos but I'm excited to finally see what he really looks like in person. Expecting something totally different from what we see on instagram, but hopefully not such a big difference.

:alpacadone: Honestly this is the first cosplayer I actually know of who's come to a convention in Australia near me other than Ya Ya Han, hate that I'm actually excited to meet this guy OTL.

OT but is it Smash? Or am I thinking the wrong state?

One of many images that makes me "..."

Posted

Recap of Knite at Mexico!

2.thumb.PNG.d496cbc9871a98fa974efb5528b01111.thumb.PNG.45a01504ccbff8a70bd98c6a9

And some candids from fans:

fgdfgfgh.thumb.PNG.8f4d10e9aa4942ffa31c9gfdghdfhf.thumb.PNG.c523abc2d43891f24396gfhjfjghnmj.thumb.PNG.7b98f6f4a37fdcb46f

Posted

that cosplay with the brown wig looks fine without the edit tho?? i like that pic the fan took 100% more than the one knite edited. the face looks too unnatural and they still look a little boyish in the unedited pic, so why edit it so much in the first place? idk but i think that fans photo is completly fine and looks more appealing to me than knite's unrealistic version. sorry to say it but that sebastian wig looks greasy tho.

Posted

Imma leaving these hear but unedited my arse

Screenshot_2018-05-08-00-01-02.thumb.pngScreenshot_2018-05-08-00-01-09.thumb.png

Also, this is honestly best picture cause look at that smile, she so happy

Screenshot_2018-05-08-03-02-43.thumb.png

Posted

So I met him again yesterday and he was nice and all but he looked like he was dying at the end of the day, his Yukina Kou wig was also kind of a mess of at the back.

Posted

Knite cosplaying Yukina though reminds me when she tweeted about not knowing much/not into BL, yet Yukina has been on her cosplay list since 2011 since she watched the Anime (if anyone isn't sure what Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi is, it's genre is BL), just makes me think why she didn't cosplay him for Yaoi expo instead :alpacaconfused: But I guess she just wanted to tweet it.

That side picture of her in her Yukina cosplay smiling to someone is nice though! I do love teeth smiles :alpacacrush:

Posted

Moar pics for you to all observe about... I'm just a bit tired and comments ain't coming to me anytime soon

Screenshot_2018-05-08-10-08-28.png

Screenshot_2018-05-08-18-55-41.png

Posted

Moar pics for you to all observe about... I'm just a bit tired and comments ain't coming to me anytime soon

Screenshot_2018-05-08-10-08-28.png

Screenshot_2018-05-08-18-55-41.png

i like her new hair, although in that second pic she doesnt look like herself for some reason? is it maybe the angle that make her eye shapes diff? :|a

Posted

Knite cosplaying Yukina though reminds me when she tweeted about not knowing much/not into BL, yet Yukina has been on her cosplay list since 2011 since she watched the Anime (if anyone isn't sure what Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi is, it's genre is BL), just makes me think why she didn't cosplay him for Yaoi expo instead :alpacaconfused: But I guess she just wanted to tweet it.

That side picture of her in her Yukina cosplay smiling to someone is nice though! I do love teeth smiles :alpacacrush:

I mean, I dunno why but BL is becoming more popular as of late and she seems like someone who just follows the crowd. So with Yaoi coming up and Cosplay being already popular. Cosplaying Yaoi ---> Gain more followers

Posted (edited)

I haven't checked up on this thread ever since page 55ish and omGASP Knitemaya replied to me!!! Only to boast his/her/it sEwIngG tAlEnTsS (under the name of sooo not kniyeMAYONORAbfdnd) 

Anyway I just want to add some stuff;

We all know how weebish Knite now talks, cosplay get!! I visit weebcon! I cosplay weeb!

But in the screenshot (I took these from @Euterpe's post, sorry have to tag you like this cause quoting isn't exactly working how I want to on my cellphone.) his own mother is talking English to him, not Greeks, not weeb, but English. Yet he's like: English is not my first language! *continues to speak Reika*. I find this EXTREMELY ODD. The native language you speak with your parent usually is the first language, no? Or is someone playing 'mum' for him so he can get attention out of this? Suspicious, I tell you.

Why the fuck you lying, why you always lying. 

3.thumb.PNG.46936dd625685330c19313f75667d14b.PNG

Edited by Salis
Apparently Geheicho does follow him, strange I couldn't find this name in Knitemaya's follower list.

Posted

I haven't checked up on this thread ever since page 55ish and omGASP Knitemaya replied to me!!! Only to boast his/her/it sEwIngG tAlEnTsS (under the name of sooo not kniyeMAYONORAbfdnd) 

Anyway I just want to add some stuff;

We all know how weebish Knite now talks, cosplay get!! I visit weebcon! I cosplay weeb!

But in the screenshot (I took these from @Euterpe's post, sorry have to tag you like this cause quoting isn't exactly working how I want to on my cellphone.) his own mother is talking English to him, not Greeks, not weeb, but English. Yet he's like: English is not my first language! *continues to speak Reika*. I find this EXTREMELY ODD. The native language you speak with your parent usually is the first language, no? Or is someone playing 'mum' for him so he can get attention out of this? Suspicious, I tell you.

Why the fuck you lying, why you always lying. 

3.thumb.PNG.46936dd625685330c19313f75667d14b.PNG

No problem! I didn't realize that when I took the screenshot, but it IS odd... That must mean her family has been living for enough time in Australia to use English at home confortably instead of Greek. I'm not claiming her ancestry isn't Greek but I do feel her family has been for a good while in Australia now...

I'm glad Knite is always so happy in Mexico though, good for her.

Captura.thumb.PNG.1d04cd5efc3c804f1d0d0f

Also she's anemic.

Captura.thumb.PNG.6894fffbd877ec0761f7e0

Posted

No problem! I didn't realize that when I took the screenshot, but it IS odd... That must mean her family has been living for enough time in Australia to use English at home confortably instead of Greek. I'm not claiming her ancestry isn't Greek but I do feel her family has been for a good while in Australia now...

I'm glad Knite is always so happy in Mexico though, good for her.

Captura.thumb.PNG.1d04cd5efc3c804f1d0d0f

Also she's anemic.

Captura.thumb.PNG.6894fffbd877ec0761f7e0

Which would mean the family moved to Australia or either way lived most of their life there, which means; there is a high chance that English actually is Knite's first fucking language, but we all know how 'cool' it is to have a different language as your first, OR if her first language is Greek, she at least has lived long enough in Australia, most of her life, to be speaking ACTUAL English. If her mom was to be from Greece and her first language is Greek, if her English is better than Knite's, while kids being grown up with English shit especially in European countries... This just leads Knite to lie again, for acting like some 'Asian'(you'll NEVER be Asian so stop trying.) and lying about herself more for the sake of her followers.

Fame thirst bitches everywhere, only caring about fame and likes instead of the consequences, get your head out of your ass and stop spouting bullshit! 

I'm also anemic but lmao can I get attention out of that? 

Posted

Did knite really try to immitate a bulge ??? Lol what a joke, I’m a dude and that’s definitely not what a normal bulge looks like, unless you were walking around with a constant boner. 

71B071B5-0A2A-4CD6-A209-F8A1A8283259.jpeg

705AF341-1F54-4161-9CA4-ED2863645375.png

Posted

Did knite really try to immitate a bulge ??? Lol what a joke, I’m a dude and that’s definitely not what a normal bulge looks like, unless you were walking around with a constant boner. 

71B071B5-0A2A-4CD6-A209-F8A1A8283259.jpeg

705AF341-1F54-4161-9CA4-ED2863645375.png

...she looks so perverted i'm sorry