• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Strawberry-Kisu / Milk.Princess

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Last picture. Her makeup is so overdone and creepy. Help. 

Posted

What is wrong with her eyes???? She looks like .... an anime character on crack... or something. Like that look that crazy people have....

Kidna bug eyed gone berserk

Posted (edited)

This might out me out as who I am on Tumblr but oh well. 

Ive personally had a bad experience with s-k. I personally find her very two faced and emotionally manipulative with all the suicide mention and dissapearing off social media and not reassuring people who are really worried about her. 

so long story short, back when she was a pink blog we used to be mutuals and messaged each other a few times. She was super friendly and we shared compliments, I always gave her a good blog rate and publicity. One day though I just didn't like her content anymore and we were  posting the same things since we sponsored the same store so I decided to unfollow. I simply left quietly and when she found out she blocked me and started shit talking me. I find it a bit weird how easily she went from being nice to a total bitch behind my back. 

One of my main issues is that she was a pink safe for work blog and then suddenly changed without warning. She exposed many minors (basically a lot of her followers if not most) to nsfw content and nudity. She also didn't tag it for a while. 

She now has her blog flagged which is good because she's a sex worker, but it's kind of hypocritical to bitch at minors when she was posting riske and nsfw content when she was a minor. 

Laatly she'll act all sjw and bitch about people using Japanese words and saying its "cultural appropriation" while having a Japanese title on her blog and making several text post and edits in Japanese. 

I also laugh at the "nsfw is tagged if any" because her WHOLE blog is like nsfw now. I also had someone talk to me about her, (I don't want to get him in trouble but he's a man that's a little older) and has talked to me about how she get involved in a lot of drama and was very iffy with her relationships (like going on and off and cheating and that stuff). 

She also had a lot of drama wth tumblr user pinklillies but they're both immature in my opinion. 

edit: this is also just my personal opinion but I think a lot of her outfits/cords look super tacky and sadly a lot of the clothes aren't made for her size. She should also buy a better fitting bra, some of her lingerie is cute tho! but bras always look better when they fit your boob and there isn't a space between your body and the cup. 

Edited by catgirl

Posted

she ugly as hell holy shit, both inside and out ¬¬

Posted

This might out me out as who I am on Tumblr but oh well. 

Ive personally had a bad experience with s-k. I personally find her very two faced and emotionally manipulative with all the suicide mention and dissapearing off social media and not reassuring people who are really worried about her. 

so long story short, back when she was a pink blog we used to be mutuals and messaged each other a few times. She was super friendly and we shared compliments, I always gave her a good blog rate and publicity. One day though I just didn't like her content anymore and we were  posting the same things since we sponsored the same store so I decided to unfollow. I simply left quietly and when she found out she blocked me and started shit talking me. I find it a bit weird how easily she went from being nice to a total bitch behind my back. 

One of my main issues is that she was a pink safe for work blog and then suddenly changed without warning. She exposed many minors (basically a lot of her followers if not most) to nsfw content and nudity. She also didn't tag it for a while. 

She now has her blog flagged which is good because she's a sex worker, but it's kind of hypocritical to bitch at minors when she was posting riske and nsfw content when she was a minor. 

Laatly she'll act all sjw and bitch about people using Japanese words and saying its "cultural appropriation" while having a Japanese title on her blog and making several text post and edits in Japanese. 

I also laugh at the "nsfw is tagged if any" because her WHOLE blog is like nsfw now. I also had someone talk to me about her, (I don't want to get him in trouble but he's a man that's a little older) and has talked to me about how she get involved in a lot of drama and was very iffy with her relationships (like going on and off and cheating and that stuff). 

She also had a lot of drama wth tumblr user pinklillies but they're both immature in my opinion. 

edit: this is also just my personal opinion but I think a lot of her outfits/cords look super tacky and sadly a lot of the clothes aren't made for her size. She should also buy a better fitting bra, some of her lingerie is cute tho! but bras always look better when they fit your boob and there isn't a space between your body and the cup. 

I'm sorry you've had to deal with this asshole D:

Posted

I'm sorry you've had to deal with this asshole D:

to me it's no biggie, i hadn't spoken directly to her in months (like im thinking 10 or something) so i wasn't writing this boiling with rage, but it was nice to get something off my chest because i kept it to myself to stay clear of drama w her because it gets messy and people on tumblr love it and add fuel to the fire with those gossip blogs.

sometime last year i found out she blocked me (as said in my previous post) and then when i went to check out her blog i see that.. hm, not so polite. anyways, we love screenshots here on pull so i'd just like to drop this here since i haven't showed anyone.

i never spoke to her, i forgot about her, and i thought she did the same for me, so i was actually a little surprised she made a vendetta thread about me. it was a bit naive of me to think someone who was involved in a lot of drama wouldnt be lurking gossip blogs and forums, and maybe even submitting things to them. i also i don't think i was being rude when explaining my experience with her so i feel like the thread about me was a bit much.. and tbh my experience was very minor, there was a lot going on with her and tumblr user pinklilies, but i haven't read much into it. 

^9D11FB91BEAA0AD7AC750188D66641CA597DDE260DCF5E234F^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

Posted (edited)

I have to admit, I am jealous of her body. I don't know if it's photo shopped or not though...

Edited by Yuki

Posted

maximum horse face tbh.