• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ashley Joestar/"Trashley"

22 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

ashley1.thumb.png.bcbc767041a7a6c5b139cb

Otherwise known as a pathetic, racist, homophobic, transphobic "cosplayer" who glorifies serial killers and supports Nazis. Acne removal in photoshop is her best friend.

her instagram is here. tumblr is here.

She's pretty adamant to spread lies about how her family troubles are so bad, asking for support and sympathy -- apparently she's in debt, low on money and has to move houses because her family problems are piling up. But for some reason every week she gets a new toy to post pictures of, and even makes a full cosplay and attends a con. What ever happened to that debt?

She's also extremely transphobic. Her current boyfriend was a replacement for a guy whom she dumped after finding out he was in fact a she -- however she claims to be such a big supporter of anyone in the LGBT+ community, and even claims to be asexual despite:

1. Reblogging copious amounts of sexual content on Tumblr.
2. Is open about wanting to fuck fictional characters 
3. Allowed her boyfriend to imply she'd give him a blowjob once they met

ashley2.thumb.png.34bb24fb15bcb4d1797255
please shield your eyes

Ashley likes to post 3 vague posts a day about how horrible her life is but after no one comforts her or gives her sympathy, she deletes them and mopes elsewhere. 

Thoughts? dat_me.thumb.gif.52ac21ec76f7c4f2af6600a

edit; I thought these screenshots from skype convos with her would be interesting.

ashley4.thumb.png.4518fe62852337049fb96e
ashley5.thumb.png.e64c06bb23e6dc78915543
ashley6.thumb.png.6b38db7ffbe84d31ed6b65
ashley8.thumb.png.1171cac07406e3e4891803
ashley7.thumb.png.042c30b46222ba400d72b9

Edited by Nohr
added more content

Posted

She's also extremely transphobic. Her current boyfriend was a replacement for a guy whom she dumped after finding out he was in fact a she -- however she claims to be such a big supporter of anyone in the LGBT+ community, and even claims to be asexual despite:

1. Reblogging copious amounts of sexual content on Tumblr.
2. Is open about wanting to fuck fictional characters 
3. Allowed her boyfriend to imply she'd give him a blowjob once they met

Hey, uh, just wanted to clarify you can still identify as Asexual even if you enjoy sexual content. Being ace just means that you are not actually sexually attracted to people. As for the boyfriend part, I dunno what was up with that but ok. And if her previous boyfriend was trans (sorry if I'm just assuming), you should probably use their proper pronouns too, rather than calling 'him' 'she' (just to be respectful). 

Tbh I would edit my acne out too, if I were to post pics on the internet. It's understandable - you're judged once you put yourself online. I don't blame her for being self-conscious about her skin, I would be self-conscious too.

In my opinion this thread seems just like... small-fry, lol. She's got barely 500 followers, so who cares. Plus she's still young - hopefully she'll learn and change her ways, I guess? Meh. :douge:

Posted

Just for the record, asexuality doesn't mean you have to be completely sex repulsed, get horny, or make sexual jokes

however i'm not saying that's the case at all with this girl because she looks and sounds like the type to jump into tumblr trends. 

do you have proof of the nazi thing you mentioned? 

Posted

Why do I feel this poster is some butt hurt person who wants to get back at her and posted some random shit, dude back up your shit with avidence. 

Like the girl you posted about seems like any normal Weeb and looking into their profiles I saw nothing wrong with them.

id you got beff with someone don't post your shit here :beardo:

Posted

Literally the worst thing I saw from her while going through her social media was her kin list, which by kin list standards isn't bad. She seems really nice (and she's really fucking cute!!!). If you could post evidence that would be great, because I myself can't find any.

Posted (edited)

Actually, she does look very sweet and likeable from a bystander's perspective. But that's about it. I've been lurking on PULL for a little while, and after seeing this I figured I ought to state my piece. I've known Ashley for a good year and a half now, we became mutuals on her old tumblr account (long since deleted) and some time our friendship moved to being mutuals on instagram, exchanging Skypes/Kiks, and so forth. She became an issue pretty quickly, ranging from all of the issues @Nohr included and then some. I have photos and what backstory I can provide for most of them.

To start:

and supports Nazis.

Romanticizes them would be a better term. Fetishizes, even. She's sworn up and down she merely thinks "the uniforms are sexy" but it's a tad more than that.

nazism1.thumb.jpg.e69ab5e62fba3a12e7c39e

Taken from another social media site of hers, where her instagram and tumblr accounts are again listed for anyone wanting to become one of her "minions". It's been changed since, but remnants of her interest can still be found. She's unable to deny that she loves being called meine Füher still, and will gladly broadcast to the world when someone does just that for her. The comments below are still approved on her page and can be found on pages back in her comments section, in which they could be easily deleted by herself or those that wrote them if she didn't want to keep them anymore.

nazism2.thumb.png.b8ba45a278b94872dbb7dc

nazism3.thumb.png.7c636a2f46fcd9859c8508

nazism4.thumb.png.b445bc8cacd451119e08bb

Selfie unrelated, but note the caption & profile picture. Nice SS hat.

nazism5.thumb.jpg.208fe7ac4fb75757d6a1af

She's quick to toss out slurs, and make a mockery of things people have shared with her, too. I know Skype screenshots are a little less valid, but there's masses of them beyond these.

slurs1.thumb.png.7105cf67a8d69715ebd51e0

slurs2.thumb.png.ca15243b54264efed96445d

slurs8.thumb.jpg.9bd9b2c2f76bb90f4925946

slurs3.thumb.png.d427e56ac908613f62033ae

And in regards to the asexuality issue...

asexuality1.thumb.png.015edb0fa4fbcf9b3f

asexuality2.thumb.png.cc57695be5afab0acd

asexuality3.thumb.png.82fa94a351bb533701

She's quick to anger, is she not? Why not refuse to engage the anon, or simply delete the messages rather than getting angry in public about it? While yes, she's very low on the list of people to look out for, it can still be a problem when she acts as someone that wants to be popular, wants people to admire her, and yet this is the behavior that occurs behind closed doors. Yes, she is very young, and this personality could someday change and she could regret everything. However, this has been an apparent problem for almost two years now. She'll be seventeen in ten days, and I see no signs of her wanting to improve.

[1/4/2016 6:38:38 PM] ❝ℱϋняєя Aѕнℓєу.❞ ☠: AT LEAST I KILLED THE 2 NIGGERS GUARDIMG THE AREA

Edited by JV5d

Posted

Actually, she does look very sweet and likeable from a bystander's perspective. But that's about it. I've been lurking on PULL for a little while, and after seeing this I figured I ought to state my piece. I've known Ashley for a good year and a half now, we became mutuals on her old tumblr account (long since deleted) and some time our friendship moved to being mutuals on instagram, exchanging Skypes/Kiks, and so forth. She became an issue pretty quickly, ranging from all of the issues @Nohr included and then some. I have photos and what backstory I can provide for most of them.

To start:

Romanticizes them would be a better term. Fetishizes, even. She's sworn up and down she merely thinks "the uniforms are sexy" but it's a tad more than that.

Hidden Content

Taken from another social media site of hers, where her instagram and tumblr accounts are again listed for anyone wanting to become one of her "minions". It's been changed since, but remnants of her interest can still be found. She's unable to deny that she loves being called meine Füher still, and will gladly broadcast to the world when someone does just that for her. The comments below are still approved on her page and can be found on pages back in her comments section, in which they could be easily deleted by herself or those that wrote them if she didn't want to keep them anymore.

Hidden Content

Selfie unrelated, but note the caption & profile picture. Nice SS hat.

Hidden Content

She's quick to toss out slurs, and make a mockery of things people have shared with her, too. I know Skype screenshots are a little less valid, but there's masses of them beyond these.

Hidden Content

And in regards to the asexuality issue...

Hidden Content

She's quick to anger, is she not? Why not refuse to engage the anon, or simply delete the messages rather than getting angry in public about it? While yes, she's very low on the list of people to look out for, it can still be a problem when she acts as someone that wants to be popular, wants people to admire her, and yet this is the behavior that occurs behind closed doors. Yes, she is very young, and this personality could someday change and she could regret everything. However, this has been an apparent problem for almost two years now. She'll be seventeen in ten days, and I see no signs of her wanting to improve.

[1/4/2016 6:38:38 PM] ❝ℱϋняєя Aѕнℓєу.❞ ☠: AT LEAST I KILLED THE 2 NIGGERS GUARDIMG THE AREA

Honestly? You just covered everything I needed to say. And, I'm sorry you were one of the people she treated like crap. Or, as she would've put it, "jewish dogs"! I'm still digging for a screenshot of her in a SS hat from one of her classes in German. 

Posted

Eh....okay I get it she has this tumblr themed profile and all but in all honesty she's just another hardcore wannabe weeb.

Posted

They should learn proper German lol :D 
And take history classes, I am sure they have no idea about these things.
Since when is she a guy?

Führer = man
Führerin = woman

So "meine Führer" no way 

Posted

Just two ass hurt teens who teamed up to try to ffff over a weeb. Can we just lock this? :darth:

Posted (edited)

Eh....okay I get it she has this tumblr themed profile and all but in all honesty she's just another hardcore wannabe weeb.

exactly. she's just an insensitive 3edgy5me sceenie weenie weeb, mostly in private too because they're taking screenshots from skype messages. i'm not saying this doesn't merit a thread or people should let her off but it looks like there's some personal issues involved here. 

it doesn't help OP's and the other person's only "proof" to her "non-asexuality" is just screenshots of people intentionally trying to invalidate her supposed sexuality to piss her off + it shows OP's and the other person's ignorance if they think asexuals can't get horny or find certain things sexually appealing

Edited by PurinPrincess

Posted

How is not wanting to date a trans person transphobic?? Technically you aren't obligated to find someone attractive, yes?

Posted

How is not wanting to date a trans person transphobic?? Technically you aren't obligated to find someone attractive, yes?

This. If it was like OP writes, namely -

a guy whom she dumped after finding out he was in fact a she

- maybe the reason was not that the person was transsexual, but that the person hid the fact of transsexuality. I mean, when we date someone we expect them to be honest with us don't we?

Posted

This. If it was like OP writes, namely -

- maybe the reason was not that the person was transsexual, but that the person hid the fact of transsexuality. I mean, when we date someone we expect them to be honest with us don't we?

I wish that were the case, but at the time she posted saying "I can't believe I dated THAT" and showed disgust at the fact they were trans. 

Posted

I wish that were the case, but at the time she posted saying "I can't believe I dated THAT" and showed disgust at the fact they were trans. 

Would punch her in the face because of that.