• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

beauty Beauty trends you love

112 posts in this topic

Posted

i like 'soft'/natural looking brows, still shaped sort of but i like it when there are some lighter hairs that are outside of the line without them being overdrawn

gradient/stained lips

dewy skin

small face stickers... they're cute when subtle and done right!

glitter in the undereye area

bangs... all sorts of bangs! 

Posted (edited)

I love a lot of the things in the hate thread. Lol

hi, I miss you and agree with you.

Things I love:

thick eyebrows, blinding highlight, dewy skin, matter than the sahara desert lipstick, faux freckles, dramatic/colorful eyeshadow, overlined lips, short bangs, heavy makeup...

so yeah, basically everything that's hated in that thread lmao.

Edited by Dyabolical

Posted

not sure if OT but I looove 90-00s fashion. Especially those big shoulders, oversized clothes and high waisted pants. I'm pretty sure there are pretty trendy now:alpacaheadshake: When women didn't have to show 70% of their skin and still looked smokin hot

02faa5267276b3bfa0236ee0f4610488.thumb.je8d7fbb2b42f16f01d723f72f443d3af.thumb.j

Unnatural hair color

Absolutely love solid green hair color, makes you look like an anime character when done right12818152_f520.thumb.jpg.73c751dae98aaa6ffa1478b8037f748c0f097de2bb2749ad.thumb.j

i LOVE 80s, 90s, and early 00s fashion i think those eras were so fun and iconic. i pretty much incorporate a mix of these 3 eras into my daily wardrobe lol :alpacaheadshake: (i have curly hair so it's easy for me to recreate that 80s/early 90s permed look).

Posted

Colored eyeliners looks ethereal and playful when done right! Idk if it's still in trend though.

d6743d642aac5900118ad914ac766a19.thumb.j6-tips-on-how-to-rock-colored-eyeliner-7

Posted (edited)

Colored eyeliners looks ethereal and playful when done right! Idk if it's still in trend though.

d6743d642aac5900118ad914ac766a19.thumb.j6-tips-on-how-to-rock-colored-eyeliner-7

ugh hot pink eyeliner <3 i dont care if its in trend or not, i love it haha. And teal, i was one of the first girls arund my area to wear coloured winged liner, most girls just wear black. You still dont see it often, mostly its just bold girls who do that. I will add something original to the discussion though, i really love subtle but eyegrabbing highlighter, nude lips (classic!), pastel or muted tones, like dusty rose or soft peach. Big eyelashes, top and bottom, like twiggy. Overlining but subtly done, nobody's gonna believe your lips grew ten sizes without injections lol. I love white/light eyeliner on the waterline, but only when its not horrible and obvious. I hate that tacky anime makeup people do that just looks ugly and is not flattering, but if those girls learned some skills it would lokk way better. Too many girls think its just a matter of slapping it on your face where it belongs, and then on the opposite end of the spectrum there are girls who blend it all to infinity and use too much product and do detailed instagram/photography makeup irl every day which looks too fake and ages them, i think. im not saying subtle makeup is the way to go but those baddies with their ombre brows and onfleek eyeliner should change it up sometimes.

Edited by shucksboy

Posted

i really like the natural ulzzang look like straight eyebrows ,dewy skin ,big eyes...etc

Posted

Duo toned eyeliner!
451de704932bab29a2b877b29481c8d8.thumb.j