• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

beauty Beauty trends you love

109 posts in this topic

Posted

not sure if OT but I looove 90-00s fashion. Especially those big shoulders, oversized clothes and high waisted pants. I'm pretty sure there are pretty trendy now:alpacaheadshake: When women didn't have to show 70% of their skin and still looked smokin hot

02faa5267276b3bfa0236ee0f4610488.thumb.je8d7fbb2b42f16f01d723f72f443d3af.thumb.j

Unnatural hair color

Absolutely love solid green hair color, makes you look like an anime character when done right12818152_f520.thumb.jpg.73c751dae98aaa6ffa1478b8037f748c0f097de2bb2749ad.thumb.j

Posted

big brows, big lips, fake freckles, and 'dorito' chins. :alpacacrush:

Posted

not sure if OT but I looove 90-00s fashion. Especially those big shoulders, oversized clothes and high waisted pants. I'm pretty sure there are pretty trendy now:alpacaheadshake: When women didn't have to show 70% of their skin and still looked smokin hot

02faa5267276b3bfa0236ee0f4610488.thumb.je8d7fbb2b42f16f01d723f72f443d3af.thumb.j

Unnatural hair color

Absolutely love solid green hair color, makes you look like an anime character when done right12818152_f520.thumb.jpg.73c751dae98aaa6ffa1478b8037f748c0f097de2bb2749ad.thumb.j

Omg YES with everything you mentioned.  My friends made fun of me when i said i like 90s fashion (one of them said that it is very tumblrina like)

I thought that green hair girl was Jiyoon from 4minute

IMG_2411.JPG

IMG_2412.JPG

Posted

glossy lids & glossy lips!!!! i just love looking like i stuck my face in vaseline 

Posted

that makeup look accompanied with mori fashion is so cute to me. i think freckles are really adorable so when people draw them on themselves I think it's p cute too, although i'd look like a dingus if i did that i'm sure.
igari is pretty cute too! 'drunk girl' makeup look, like what a world 

Posted

I like the pastel/colorful eyeshadow looks, i think it would be nice to see them more often in real life.

Oh, and this too! Totally want to try this out myself. I just like Chanel's runway makeup looks in general.

look5.thumb.jpg.7242c511997549c03735fd01

Red lipstick with blue undertones

Dewy, clean skin

Bright pink blush

I do love a good highlight too, but I also like those very matte, nude toned, 90s supermodel makeup looks

I do like goth makeup too - black lipstick, black eyeshadow

Nicely shaped brows - not too thin, but also not those hideous, painted on instagram brows...when will they die!

Oh and Victoria Secret-style hair...kind of big and wavy and shiny:) Never goes out of style!

Posted

ahhhh, like most people on this thread, i adore the igari look. i always do it when i go out because the blushing look is cute :alpacaheadshake:

i really love peachy pink colors too, and a light, smooth nose highlight.

pink/red blush on the undereyes/aegyo sal 

tiny specks of glitter on the cheek and eyes

matte lips!!!!

light coverage bb cream, i think it's cute when you can still see a person's little imperfections on their skin

either really sharp wing liner or liner that makes your eyes innocent looking

Posted

i personally lOOOVE light coloured and natural brows, lipgloss, dewy (but not like oily) skin and like lots of blush that makes you look like youre drunk or smth? i think its called igari or byojaku or something like that :alpacacrush: tbh i like anything that makes you look like youre from final fantasy.

Posted

I mentioned this in the fragrance thread, but if I look (or smell) like Cher in Moonstruck, I'm a happy gal. I love bringing out my Mediterranean, Ashkenazi, and Caribbean features. I love kohl rimmed eyes, because it makes my eyes look a bit lighter.

I also love full lips and curly hair. I looooove the thick eyebrow trend, because after being a self conscious kid in the 2000s (I'm 19 rn) with the thin eyebrow trend, I feel a lot more confident.

Alsoooo, I have big ass eyes, so I also like to go for the whole Theda Bara thing. I do a really good Betty Boop impression, so I like to look like Theda, Helen Kane, Marie Prevost, and Clara Bow had a love child... so I guess a bit like Sally Bowles?

And sometimes a librarian from the 70s. It mainly depends on my hair color (I flip flop between red/ginger colors and dark brown to black)

I also like to look like a witch... because I'm a witch. Bahaha Idk I have an eclectic style.

Posted (edited)

I looove gradient lips and liptints in general, not too fond of matte and overly shiny lips tho

I'm also digging that orangey/reddish eyeshadow, especially a little under your eyes

and this is not a trend but I love those jrock/visual kei eyebrows

Screenshot_2016-11-08-22-42-46-1.png

Edited by 2cutesocks
words

Posted (edited)

wrong thread rip

Edited by winesparkle

Posted

This is kind of unpopular but

Winged liner with heavy eyeshadow, dark colors in the crease. It doesn't look bad, but I'm just not a fan of that combination.

FullSizeRender_1.thumb.jpg.b3252e9e8016e

also Eyelashes are not supposed to look like a small insect.

ewrwer.thumb.PNG.ccbeba7f8304eac9aeacf1b

Not to be rude or maybe i didn't understand but did you meant to post this in the Beauty trends you hate?? 

Posted

I also like 90s inspired make-up, and I DID wear make-up in the 90s, so it's like a homecoming... for my face. I kinda like how washed out 90s makeup is, and when I go that route I aim for like a Twin Peaks vibe (like the below). But, sometimes I mix it up with sort of a big eyelashes and igari/hangover look. So I basically have an all or nothing relationship with blush.

Audrey.jpg

Posted

Not to be rude or maybe i didn't understand but did you meant to post this in the Beauty trends you hate?? 

OH sorry! I messed up lol. The topic titles look so similar