• Announcements

• Artists Wanted! (New Banner!!)   01/08/17

Hi everyone! With the new year, we want to continue to make some changes to the site. Firstly, we'd like to make a new banner! Artists who are interested in contributing, please get in touch with me with some samples of your work.  Thanks so much!

beauty Beauty trends you love

101 posts in this topic

Posted

I like Larme Kei makeup, it looks really nice and natural

Posted

I really like the dark skin/super bright eyes/plump face n lips/bushy youthful eyebrows n eyelashes aesthetic

I think medium to dark skin with warm undertone and light green eyes that have prominent outher ring and very dark/deep skin with cooler undetone and crystal blue eyes is like winning the genetic lottery... It's very unlikely, and more common in Africa and Iran//Aghan area... too bad.

I'm pretty sure Solotica (lens brand) has some really intense yet natural looking lenses ;^3 so..

Posted

I love matte lipsticks, especially matte liquid lipsticks, and I love smoky eyes done in unusual colors like olive green or burgundy.

Posted

I love natural light makeup that doesn't look like its caked on your skin. Just enough to hide some blemishes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :alpacalove:

Posted

Most people find glitter roots obnoxious but when done right I adore them. Back in the 90s there was glitter gel that was super popular and it suck to your skin like. . .well like another layer of skin. It wasn't full of chunky glitter but a good mix of bold pieces and a light shimmer. I've found similar to put in my hair and I love it ~ 

I am forever a part of the gyaru community, so I like a lot of the 2006-2008 gyaru style make up. I have never been a fan of the magazines watering it down HEAVILY since like. . .2010/2011. 

Larme Kei is alright for most days. It gets boring after staring at it too much.

I like thick eyebrows but they have to be groomed. Unkempt eyebrows are just gross.

F A L S E  E Y E L A S H E S rule my life.

Posted

I love the sweet and natural look :alpacacrush: I love lightish pink coral lipsticks or lip tint and same with blush. Since I am very fair I love this color because it looks natural on me and doesn't over power me. It leaves me looking natural and nice :alpacawink: I also love skin lightening products to enhance my skin and take away scars :alpacawink: It always leaves my skin looking so bright and nice :alpacalove: I have always been a fan of long hair so mine is literally passed my butt and healthy of course lol :alpacalove: hmmm.. I love the look of false lashes but I hate the glue.. I'm thinking of getting them done somewhere.. BUT I am so afraid of my lashes getting damaged and ripped out lol. ANOTHER all time favorite is circle lenses !! ... and glitter... I LOVE glitter :alpacacrush:

Posted

I love the sweet and natural look :alpacacrush: I love lightish pink coral lipsticks or lip tint and same with blush. Since I am very fair I love this color because it looks natural on me and doesn't over power me. It leaves me looking natural and nice :alpacawink: I also love skin lightening products to enhance my skin and take away scars :alpacawink: It always leaves my skin looking so bright and nice :alpacalove: I have always been a fan of long hair so mine is literally passed my butt and healthy of course lol :alpacalove: hmmm.. I love the look of false lashes but I hate the glue.. I'm thinking of getting them done somewhere.. BUT I am so afraid of my lashes getting damaged and ripped out lol. ANOTHER all time favorite is circle lenses !! ... and glitter... I LOVE glitter :alpacacrush:

Be careful with the skin lightening. :)

Posted

in not quiet sure if this is a trend but i love it, iridescent lip products. lipstick, lipgloss, whatever. i also love a super glittery highlight.

Posted

Bottom eyelashes, they make a lot of girls look totally cute with them

also lip/cheek tint

yaaaaaaas with rosy cheeks 

Posted

Be careful with the skin lightening. :)

Thanks and Always :alpacacrush:. I just use it for any scars and always make sure to apply sunscreen :alpacawink:. Plus I always make sure to have the "okay" from my Dr. :alpacacrush: :)

Posted (edited)

I love the highlighter on the tip of the nose it makes you look so dolly.

Won't it make your nose look bigger? People usually contour it to make it smaller.. I'm not good with make up so I have to ask.. :Alpacaconfused:

I like the "wet" skin trend  it looks so soft and clean. i think it's super sexy if you're tan and have that glowy face :alpacacrush: And pink blush/ lipstick/ eye shadow is really pretty.

Edited by Sunflowers

Posted

For a lot of more East Asian noses I've noticed the highlighter making the nose higher and like an upturned nose.

Posted

Gradient lips and only eyeliner are the best thing in this world. 

Also, i love the kind of makeup who says ''i'm cute and look innocent but i could kill you''.

Posted

Gradient lips and only eyeliner are the best thing in this world. 

Also, i love the kind of makeup who says ''i'm cute and look innocent but i could kill you''.

Picture/s??

Posted

Picture/s??

tumblr_nya69nKZpC1r40zuto1_500.jpgceafe6cbbc26ef8841f3bb54c5167d25.jpg440962e2f85713b7c250e4fe9bb6691b.jpg