• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

beauty Beauty trends you love

109 posts in this topic

Posted

I loved it when everyone raved about primers for a while, since some of the products make skin look really fake and I actually love it! But yeah that's probably just me since I'm into fake shit.

Posted

I love the highlighter on the tip of the nose it makes you look so dolly.

Posted

Make up wise i still love nudes as well as classic crisp cat eye with red lips

clothing/fashion trend wise i love all black everything 

Posted (edited)

My favorite has always been the sumer glow. Like the bronze and tan skin. Oh and long hair.

Edited by 天使○°°○♡

Posted

Dewy skin, thick natural brows, no makeup makeup and long blunt hair. For clothes I ADORE joggers and mom jeans! They're so tacky, I love them :alpacalove:

Posted

pastel colored hair, twintails and pale skin. :alpacacrush:

Posted (edited)

I absolutely adore rosy, fresh faced makeup. Of course I also like colorful makeup, but not for everyday. I wouldn't say I liked the dewy or matte look, I think that soft and unblemished skin look looks best. Overall, just looking well groomed and not heavily exaggerated. I really love elegant, cute fashion trends inspired by the Edwardian and Victorian period aristocrats. The 'mori girl' and casual lolita fashion style is quite lovely and simplistic too.

tumblr_nq9b5w9KwX1tg71mbo2_1280.thumb.jptumblr_nq9b5w9KwX1tg71mbo1_500.thumb.jpga6df8d222f32cef72014fe67d3e8bb41.thumb.j32316.thumb.jpg.b485445b56e3d9ff75c94698f2-2078-1404785993.thumb.jpg.d0277bc2201

Edited by n.b.dy

Posted (edited)

For my part, I really like contouring and dark eye makeup :alpacalove: As well as futuristic makeup

Edited by Ermac

Posted

I like youthful dewy no-makeup makeup:alpacacrush: 

Posted

For my part, I really like contouring and dark eye makeup :alpacalove: As well as futuristic makeup

Mmm. Like cyberpunk? All black with the added dash of cyber tech? If so then aww yiss. 

Oh, oh, strega is also reeeeaaally nice. :alpacacrush:

Posted

Mmm. Like cyberpunk? All black with the added dash of cyber tech? If so then aww yiss. 

Oh, oh, strega is also reeeeaaally nice. :alpacacrush:

yes like cyberpunk ^^

Posted

highlighting, dewy skin and natural makeup.. I also love how more natural people are now when it comes to their hair.

Posted

I'm trash for straight eyebrows. But I see a lot of people dislike them? I dunno, I always prefer the sort of soft/innocent look which it achieves, I think the more angled eyebrows make people look more fierce (nothing against fierce woman, slay). It suits my face which is good since...not many things fit my face shape. :douge:

Posted

I'm trash for straight eyebrows. But I see a lot of people dislike them? I dunno, I always prefer the sort of soft/innocent look which it achieves, I think the more angled eyebrows make people look more fierce (nothing against fierce woman, slay). It suits my face which is good since...not many things fit my face shape. :douge:

straight eyebrows makes your eyes look very big and intense which i love tbh

Posted

straight eyebrows makes your eyes look very big and intense which i love tbh

straight eye brows all the way!! 

I used to think my face was really fucked up and i couldn't put a finger on what it was. Then the straight eyebrow trend came and i tried it out. 

Really cool how eyebrows can change your face. I used to wear so much eye make up (i have hooded lids) because i hated the way they looked. Now i only wear powder foundation, concealer, mascara and my eyebrows done properly. I feel soooo much better about myself