• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Tess holliday (aka tess monster)

89 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Tess holliday

tess-13.thumb.jpg.bafc6cbdb2833c993ae8b6

By the way I don't agree with with obesity being curvy. the difference between curvy and obesity. just saying.

qBoSke2.jpg

IG: https://www.instagram.com/tessholliday/

FB: https://www.facebook.com/TessHollidayOfficial

The 30 year old model who glorifies obesity and who is a model who Photoshops her confidence on.

She's full of shit when it come to Fbauty standers and makes money out of it by scamming people then blaming it on everything that is around her. even her son and promoting donations buy selling her shirts but never getting them shipped or takes the donation money she promised to give to donations, one being to a boy suffering with cancer.

tumblr_nz7y0q9mPm1uf8djko1_540.thumb.jpg

Summing up the eff your beauty standers and scams, doing the maths if I'm right Tess could make 30k monthly and yet she nags how her business is falling and so on and so forth, here she is molding her shirts.

Tess_scam1.thumb.jpg.1e0af8055f1731904e8

-In 2012, she claimed to be using money from her online store to pay for surgery, which is around the time when a large chunk of orders were never received.

LE9i2Wq.thumb.jpg.e176496973814f519a8133

-Blocked fans on Instagram and Facebook whenever they asked about their orders that were never received.

XXuBdum.thumb.png.082d39463981af09170bfe

-She promised to donate a portion of the proceeds of the EYBS t shirts to a domestic violence charity, and didn’t. Despite overcharging for the shirts and not having extra expenses like advertising due to using social media instead, and claiming to be shipping them straight out of her living room rather than hiring a company to do it. The cherry on top? She also claims to earn a 6 digit figure each year and manages to constantly make trips to places like Disneyland.

11.thumb.jpg.943a4e5cca1d03067338494d720

12.thumb.png.2eaaa7bfd0a60ac3ca52d5a5567

12.thumb.png.2eaaa7bfd0a60ac3ca52d5a5567

13.thumb.png.50f5062496b718ac40dc91bd6c4

14.thumb.jpg.bde02893c9156d39c8740ee1eaf

15.thumb.jpg.fc7e0ec785cc25137e7ce749b9c

16.thumb.jpg.cb5d02b351c054ff03f42375083

-In relation to the previous note, she managed to donate money to Amber Rose’s Slutwalk, despite having already promised (and not followed through with) donations to a DV charity.

K43RhRM.thumb.png.c256e076661095859dc4ed

-She’s been rude and alienated people that she’s worked with because they didn’t photoshop her enough, again, while preaching the “eff your beauty standards” belief.

buvKuEW.thumb.png.80d693dd2d5a06205a071b

9MHGuqa.thumb.jpg.c18d40b379ff7afa7b1fa6

mXzbkm2.thumb.jpg.0b5fb703378904aab35b78

cPC5BX0.thumb.jpg.fe8f84d8bf20c7e4f7df22

vU3c0xy.thumb.png.ea49c33767908afd2bc41b

Edited by Satanic

Posted

I got excited when she became a big thing 'cuz I was like 'maybe there's hope for fat models now, like actual fat models and not just models wearing padding' but she's such a goddamn shitty person lol

Posted

I see this girl all over tumblr. I wish people would look past the whole FAT MODEL OMG BODY POSITIVITY~ and look at her shitty personality. Why don't you find another fat model who is actually a nice person who doesn't scam people

Our a real true curvy model who prompts staying healthy, it seems obesity is a thing now.

Posted

She is pregnant right now? Poor baby... It will inherit her "body type" probably.
Nothing bad about body positivity, but this is same extreme and bad like when someone jumping here with anorexia. 
It is NOT healthy at all. (I dont mean all people, some have naturally bigger body frame.) 
Really wondering when the trend of  healthy normal body and life style will come to the internet? 

Posted

That's beyond unhealthy, not to mention she even lies about it. There's no way she's a size 22 and 280lbs like she claims. She's bigoted and racist.It makes me mad that she won't do anything even though she's pregnant, it's so dangerous.

I think having overweight models is just as bad as underweight models. Also most models are still white with hourglass bodies with a thin face wearing the same make-up/contouring and hair, not really body positive, just fat positive. 

Posted (edited)

Uh...why when it comes to models it's either one extreme or another. Like you either get an extremely unhealthy, skinny models that have traditionally been recruited for catwalk or you get the want-to-be 'curvy' ones that are again extremely unhealthy looking, just on the bigger side. Why can't we have a healthy looking body type that doesn't fit into either of the two extremes?

Edited by hana22

Posted

Tess Holiday is around 5'5" (according to google) which means she is a similar height and LOOKS to be around the same weight as my mother. My mother is RIPPED APART by doctors telling her to lose weight because it's NOT HEALTHY. There is a huge difference between being healthy fat and obese. 

I don't understand why people don't realize that obese (not fat!) AND thin are both unhealthy. :alpacaworry2:

Posted

I never liked her tbh because ever since she became "famous" or whatever people have turned to shaming so called "skinny" girls completely forgetting that just like certain fat people not everyone is skinny because they're not eating. Why is it so hard for people not to shame others while still promoting a cause, is it really that hard?? :Alpacaconfused:

Posted

Tess Holiday is around 5'5" (according to google) which means she is a similar height and LOOKS to be around the same weight as my mother. My mother is RIPPED APART by doctors telling her to lose weight because it's NOT HEALTHY. There is a huge difference between being healthy fat and obese. 

I don't understand why people don't realize that obese (not fat!) AND thin are both unhealthy. :alpacaworry2:

My mother too. She ended up getting a sleeve gastrectomy (where you get a portion of your stomach removed) because her body couldn't lose weight naturally anymore. She was too old and damaged.

I myself am overweight. When I was a child, my mother gave me really bad habits and, as I grew older, I was too prideful to admit having a problem. Today, I am working my ass off to try and lose all that weight. I am scared to become morbidly obese like my mom and die.
I hope that woman's child doesn't end up like me.

Posted

My mother too. She ended up getting a sleeve gastrectomy (where you get a portion of your stomach removed) because her body couldn't lose weight naturally anymore. She was too old and damaged.

I myself am overweight. When I was a child, my mother gave me really bad habits and, as I grew older, I was too prideful to admit having a problem. Today, I am working my ass off to try and lose all that weight. I am scared to become morbidly obese like my mom and die.

what do you think the sleeve does? It just forces you to eat less. Congratulations on working on it, too many people won't even admit it there's a problem :( I know 30 year olds who might not get to 50 if they don't change things now, and Tess is going that way too. I just feel so bad about her kids.

Posted

Good for you. It's so easy to fall into this trap of being big is okay because you're still a beautiful powerful womin. It's good to accept who you are, but not at the expense of your health.

Tess is pretty much the worst leader for body positivity. She doesn't even love who she is, she loves the photoshopped """280lbs""" version of herself.

Posted

this is horrible, this is NOT correct, yes yes, you should embrace your body, in order to be healthy

he is just giving a bad image and the worst is the people who follow her and say i want to be like her

be like what? a morbid person?

those legs wont work well in a few years, this is too. bad.

Posted

Aww, it's such a shame she's got a bad personality :( I feel conflicted about the whole fat acceptance thing being a fat girl myself, On one hand, it would be amazing for people not to rip the shit out of other people for being overweight. On the other hand, it's just as bad as glorifying anorexia. (Maybe i just feel bitter because things like this weren't around when I was in school, I suffered so much bullying.) That's also the reason I had conflicted feelings about Tess. But now knowing she cheated money from a charity and has photoshopped her photos... How can you promote 'effing' beauty standards if you still conform to them smh

Posted

Aww, it's such a shame she's got a bad personality :( I feel conflicted about the whole fat acceptance thing being a fat girl myself, On one hand, it would be amazing for people not to rip the shit out of other people for being overweight. On the other hand, it's just as bad as glorifying anorexia. (Maybe i just feel bitter because things like this weren't around when I was in school, I suffered so much bullying.) That's also the reason I had conflicted feelings about Tess. But now knowing she cheated money from a charity and has photoshopped her photos... How can you promote 'effing' beauty standards if you still conform to them smh

exactly my thoughts I'm again on the other end of the spectrum but I enjoyed seeing her on my dash I didnt care about wether she was unhealthy or anything but if she's a scammer thats a total deal breaker. . .I cant respect that and thats just sad