• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8888 posts in this topic

Posted

Like I said before on another topic.

You can stay in Japan 180day/year total (tourist visa) 

It always starts from the first time you came to Japan for example if you came first time in May then it will reset again next year May.

There are also few other options, for example:

- Having more than one passport (it is illegal of course)

- If someone invates you to Japan and write a letter for the immigration worker with the reason why you coming to Japan then they will let you enter the country too.

- exchanging one year you will get student visa and the other year stay with tourist visa 

The way around that is many agencies will do the invitation letter for a fee. Betting realest money Mira is doing "border runs" every time. It's a quick and cheap flight to Hong Kong, China, Taiwan or South Korea. (Though I'm also betting the country she refuses to step into is China because WHITE JAPANESE)

Posted

The way around that is many agencies will do the invitation letter for a fee. Betting realest money Mira is doing "border runs" every time. It's a quick and cheap flight to Hong Kong, China, Taiwan or South Korea. (Though I'm also betting the country she refuses to step into is China because WHITE JAPANESE)

I think it is China or Korea

Posted

My friend (who had a travel visa at that time) got into trouble when she tried to re-enter Japan after going to Korea for 2 weeks. I doubt they'd let Miranda in again after country hopping twice.

Posted

My friend (who had a travel visa at that time) got into trouble when she tried to re-enter Japan after going to Korea for 2 weeks. I doubt they'd let Miranda in again after country hopping twice.

She lies a lot though.  Like.. all the time.  So it wouldn't surprise me if she managed to bs her way back into the country.

Posted

Mira,

Your looking a little plump in the last few videos.  Lay off the Mochi and karage.

Love,

KJ3-GANAI

Using "ga nai" (がない) instead of "ja nai" (じゃない) is a common Japanese grammatical error she makes. Well-played? lol

Posted

She lies a lot though.  Like.. all the time.  So it wouldn't surprise me if she managed to bs her way back into the country.

In my experience, the first world countries can bs their way in because immigration is more likely to believe you are there for holiday as opposed to secretly working (which is their biggest concern.) Immigration can be case-by-case basis, if they think you look shady they can turn you away. So Mira's Canadian privilege could be a helping factor. This is all speculation from my observations, though. I do know people who have lived in places for years off tourist visas by finding loopholes and being lucky with immigration.

Posted

I don't know how visas work, but she's been talking a lot about traveling to another country soon, but for some reason she wants to keep it a secret and surprise her fans... my guess is that she's going to South Korea (like a lot of j-vloggers have recently) and once she gets there, she's just going to play ignorant and be like "heeyyy look at me being the first white person to ever step foot in korea!":hurrplz:

Posted

I would be really suprised to find Mira was actually doing visa runs and living on a tourist visa.  Not having a Gaijin card makes actually living in Japan pretty difficult.  Getting a bank account, anything but a pre-paid cell phone, Joining a gym or club and just about anything else requires your Gaijin card.  She has a bank card and she has a store issued credit card which they would definitely give neither on a tourist visa.

Also Japanese immigration isn't stupid.  They see you bounce to Korea for a few days and come back after a while they are going to ask whats up.  

Also isn't she working at a restaurant?  I know there are ways around every rule but given all this she must have some kind of visa that allows her to stay and work.  Definitely not a PR card though.

Posted

I would be really suprised to find Mira was actually doing visa runs and living on a tourist visa.  Not having a Gaijin card makes actually living in Japan pretty difficult.  Getting a bank account, anything but a pre-paid cell phone, Joining a gym or club and just about anything else requires your Gaijin card.  She has a bank card and she has a store issued credit card which they would definitely give neither on a tourist visa.

Also Japanese immigration isn't stupid.  They see you bounce to Korea for a few days and come back after a while they are going to ask whats up.  

Also isn't she working at a restaurant?  I know there are ways around every rule but given all this she must have some kind of visa that allows her to stay and work.  Definitely not a PR card though.

I don't know.  I personally think she's remarried, she claims to be living alone (as of the video she posted, showing her apartment), and I know there have been rumors about her getting remarried on the older forums, but that's what I believe.

She is working as a waitress, so she claims.  She could also be living in Japan on a working holiday visa.  She claims to have already done that, but she also claims to have switched to a spousal visa pretty quickly after getting married.  She could have split up her working holiday visa into two 6 months intervals and is now on her second 6 months WHV.

Posted

I'm not saying she is on a tourist visa but it's definitely possible to live on one. With no university education to contribute to the country, it's "border runs" or marriage visa. Both are very likely. IMO, getting a marriage visa would be the easiest route for her. Border runs get expensive and more difficult every time.

Posted

it was korea 

my answers are so useful today..

Posted (edited)

K3's humble brag @ Mimei and Duncan:

@PDRnotPDS you mean you didn't even get invited? I got invited on my personal email. I would have though someone told you or mimei :/

@mimei ....nobody told you? .... That kinda bothers me. I though you just didn't go. I though you would have known already through ppl

I also think it's funny how convinced Mimei and Duncan are that YoutubeJP hates them, but hey, that's another topic. 

Edited by vivitan

Posted

I was going to post this in the Mira's Twitter section, but this one doesn't have one. I'd have made one, but I was unsure if I was allowed.

So, she went to the YouTube gathering and by the looks of it has been sucking up to other YouTubers whilst there. I'm guessing many of the others were there too, bet that was a little awkward. I think Rachel was there as well as Grace.

I also wanted to mention this tweet.

kjmira.thumb.jpg.7dc6bf7c27623c466cdb7cb

Is she basically saying that just because it's popular and sold out in Japan that now she wants it? That seems like a child that has a toy it never plays with, but when another child starts playing with it, they suddenly want it.

Posted

Please, please let this not be the beginning of her trying to become a ~Japanese makeup expert~ 

Posted

Please, please let this not be the beginning of her trying to become a ~Japanese makeup expert~ 

To be honest, I'd love to know how she applies her make-up, just to see how one can actually make such a mess on purpose :lamaheadshake: