• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

9179 posts in this topic

Posted

My Muslim bf happily celebrates christmas with me and my family. He's even looking forward to it this years, so up your ass miranda :happee:

Of course miranda wouldn't like Christmas, aside from christianity, these days in my country atleast it's mostly about peace,love,family, friendship , cheese movies/music, playing games and ofc delicious food and sometimes even presents. Aka positivity and happiness, so....I agree miranda, Christmas isn't for you

Posted (edited)

She's just following the conservative Muslim handbook (some moderates practice this too but I disgress). Most of them just celebrate the two eids and don't awknowledge non Islamic traditions. It's usually frowned upon because of innovation or just not necessary. There's no religious text that explicitly bans celebrating non Islamic holidays, the closest to that are the hadith's advising towards maintaining a strong Islamic Identity with limited interaction with other faiths especially ones outside the Abrahamic religions. Every Muslim regardless of how they see their faith do what they believe in just like any other religion when it comes to specific things like this.

She tries so hard to pander to the conservative Muslim  when 99% of them actually don't like her or don't relate to her. They and other Muslim demographics  see her as a crazy hypocritical convert woman who isn't genuinely into Islam, the few that are trying politely advise her get told off by Miranda.   Only other Muslims giving her the time of day are the few extremist Saudi trolls that come by

Edited by VioletRhapsody

Posted

Her twitter account seems to be back :alpacabored:

Posted

Holy shit, I don't even know how to comment this :hurrplz:

1575757672595.thumb.png.4725154347d4d4a7

1575757844767.thumb.png.afa40f01cba51816

Posted

Holy shit, I don't even know how to comment this :hurrplz:

1575757672595.thumb.png.4725154347d4d4a7

1575757844767.thumb.png.afa40f01cba51816

Some music is also supposed to make you more intelligent, so I guess that clearly didn't happen to you and never will, Mira...

Posted

Music....makes you feel things?! WOW. WHAT AN AMAZING DISCOVERY! IT'S ALMOST AS THOUGH YOU FEEL EMOTIONS WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS!

What kinda bullshit is this. 

Video games make you feel things, yet her husband and her play them. There are video games that make you feel angry or aggressive, such as when there is lag or something goes wrong in the game. Traffic makes you act aggressive, yet it still exists. 

Posted

Reminder that she used music on her last video.

Oh, sorry, forgot, the beats were beatboxing according to her... :haiplz:

Posted

She reminds me of our life back in the 80’s - early 00’s

where sheikhs told people music is haram, partying is haram BECAUSE they distract you from worshipping god 🙄 and may lead you to do inappropriate actions like having illegal sex or just being indecent person! Listen to quran rather than music! 🤔

also

why she wants canada or europe to accept fully face covered females? Like they are openly known as western countries, if you want to be close muslim dont force others to accept you covering your face 🤨 they do it anyway not to see your face and your beauty .. they only do it for their safety concerns 

Posted

why she wants canada or europe to accept fully face covered females? Like they are openly known as western countries, if you want to be close muslim dont force others to accept you covering your face 🤨 they do it anyway not to see your face and your beauty .. they only do it for their safety concerns 

Because extreme muslims think that islam is the religion for mankind and everyone has to follow the rules of the Quran.

They dont care what opinion you have, just because your opinion is definitly wrong because you dont follow islam....

It's also a loved option to call critics, fashists and or nazis if they dont agree with cultural/religious issues.

It doesnt matter in this case, if the issue is really medieval BS that dont fit in modern western society....

Posted

Because extreme muslims think that islam is the religion for mankind and everyone has to follow the rules of the Quran.

They dont care what opinion you have, just because your opinion is definitly wrong because you dont follow islam....

It's also a loved option to call critics, fashists and or nazis if they dont agree with cultural/religious issues.

It doesnt matter in this case, if the issue is really medieval BS that dont fit in modern western society....

They enforce the islamic laws and it is disturbing! I know i am muslim but i dont agree with that .. i dont think covering face is part of their freedom! It is like hiding identity and encouraging more families to force their daughters to cover their faces becuase it is basically (legal)!

btw in our holy quran, it is not mentioned that woman should cover their faces! There is no clear verse says that, it is all about imams and sheikhs and how they want to modify woman and how they understand the verses from their own point of view! 

No extreme mulim should be allowed to take any part of voting or stating rules becuase as you said (they want to enforce their laws on everyone else regardless their differences) i mean they call us ‘liberal muslims’ as cause of corruption and even we worship allah like them and do everything like them and sometimes they dismiss us and think they have all rights to call you or not call you a muslim just because we want to moderate! How about giving them the opportunity to state opinions 🤭

Posted

Hi all,

Long time no post.  A couple things I thought you might all find amusing about little isis-chan.  She recently contacted Victor (Gimmeabreakman) and asked him to remove all the thumbnails with her in it AND, this is the batshit crazy part, she sent him new ones to replace them with.   LOL!

Link here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwusoCT4IZY - Sorry I don't have a timestamp.  

The other funny thing is some time ago a video was made about her called "Formerly "Famous" Jvlogger Kanadajin having a crISIS and she REALLY, REALLY hates this video.  She has tried every way to get it scrubbed of YT but hasn't been able.  

This video is over 8 months old already and she just filed another complaint to try to get it removed.  Anyways these 2 things made me realize that she is really living a sad, pathetic life that she dedicates so much time and energy harassing people online.

Oh you should check out Kanadajin has a crISIS if you haven't seen it yet it's pretty funny: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzjqXyww1ws before she gets it taken down off youtube.

Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 5.36.13 PM.png

Posted

Hi all,

Long time no post.  A couple things I thought you might all find amusing about little isis-chan.  She recently contacted Victor (Gimmeabreakman) and asked him to remove all the thumbnails with her in it AND, this is the batshit crazy part, she sent him new ones to replace them with.   LOL!

Link here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwusoCT4IZY - Sorry I don't have a timestamp

If someone has a stimestamp pls share,.. cant find the part and cant stand to watch the full video....

Posted

If someone has a stimestamp pls share,.. cant find the part and cant stand to watch the full video....

Hello honey, luckily I was listening to Victor in the background while doing my makeup which can take hours. I found the spot in the video where he talks about Mira. Here it is.... enjoy!

Posted

Hello honey, luckily I was listening to Victor in the background while doing my makeup which can take hours. I found the spot in the video where he talks about Mira. Here it is.... enjoy!

Thanks Missy!  I have him running in the background a lot also.  I just couldn't find the spot.

Posted (edited)

It’s crazy she’s bothering everyone about her pics when Tkyo Sam has a  picture with her hair showing on his thumbnail.  She just wants people she doesn’t like to take her pictures down.

D4AEADC6-6C0C-4839-AF2A-62FB0FAEC891.thu

Edited by Kittenivy