• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8981 posts in this topic

Posted

I feel like it started as a new identity only meant to last a little while, but then she really drank the Kool Aid because it seems she sort of fits in? Not with the Muslim community as a whole, but in that little extremist niche. Seems she never truly fit in in Japan like she thought she would, probably expected the same here and somehow she seems to have a little following of extremists that agree with her. And we know she loves nothing more than to be right. Plus, attention! Being a little white girl/Muslim extremist from Canada will definitely get you some notoriety. 

It's also just way easier to get that sort of validation now than it was back when she was really in her groove of Youtubing. Japan was a pretty niche thing still. Part of the reason she got so successful is because Youtubers in Japan were a fairly rare commodity, so basically any perspective of a westerner who was living/working in Japan was super unique and valid, especially if they maintained their channel. It got her lots of attention, and she used that platform to stroke her ego. 

But now, anyone can be anything on the internet as long as you say divisive or extreme things. There are enough people filling niche communities that being on the extreme end and espousing extreme opinions can get you easy social capital. This is especially true of more hardcore communities that are unified around singular things. Japan communities are super diverse out these days: anime/manga cliques, tourist circles, ALT communities, etc.  

Mira no longer stands out in Japan, but she can be an ISIS bride and be completely distinct. Being hardcore western-Muslim is very rare, so she's in a fairly exclusive club. And the harder she leans into that, the more she gets rewarded by grifters on Twitter who will reward anyone who defends Saudi lifestyle or culture. Basically, she needs to do a quarter of the work for infinitely more clout, so she's eating it up while she can not realizing she's trashing her future on the internet in the process. 

Posted

Cancelled

C12BEAD7-1D05-421A-919D-0AA387CE8CAA.jpeg

Posted

Cancelled

C12BEAD7-1D05-421A-919D-0AA387CE8CAA.jpeg

Hooooly shiiiiiit!!!!!! 

Posted

Ok,) so how long until we get a rant, "My stockers reported my account to Twitter."

Posted

Ok,) so how long until we get a rant, "My stockers reported my account to Twitter."

The moment she logs onto twitter and discovers she can't because we all know she has numerous accounts. 

Posted

Urgh her tweets on Christmas is haram are so condescending.

She must feel so proud of herself telling people that have never celebrated Christmas not to celebrate Christmas because it is haram.

It is not haram to acknowledge other religions, and their holidays.

Please someone ban her from the internet quicker 🤣

Posted

My Muslim bf happily celebrates christmas with me and my family. He's even looking forward to it this years, so up your ass miranda :happee:

Of course miranda wouldn't like Christmas, aside from christianity, these days in my country atleast it's mostly about peace,love,family, friendship , cheese movies/music, playing games and ofc delicious food and sometimes even presents. Aka positivity and happiness, so....I agree miranda, Christmas isn't for you

Posted (edited)

She's just following the conservative Muslim handbook (some moderates practice this too but I disgress). Most of them just celebrate the two eids and don't awknowledge non Islamic traditions. It's usually frowned upon because of innovation or just not necessary. There's no religious text that explicitly bans celebrating non Islamic holidays, the closest to that are the hadith's advising towards maintaining a strong Islamic Identity with limited interaction with other faiths especially ones outside the Abrahamic religions. Every Muslim regardless of how they see their faith do what they believe in just like any other religion when it comes to specific things like this.

She tries so hard to pander to the conservative Muslim  when 99% of them actually don't like her or don't relate to her. They and other Muslim demographics  see her as a crazy hypocritical convert woman who isn't genuinely into Islam, the few that are trying politely advise her get told off by Miranda.   Only other Muslims giving her the time of day are the few extremist Saudi trolls that come by

Edited by VioletRhapsody

Posted

Her twitter account seems to be back :alpacabored:

Posted

Holy shit, I don't even know how to comment this :hurrplz:

1575757672595.thumb.png.4725154347d4d4a7

1575757844767.thumb.png.afa40f01cba51816

Posted

Holy shit, I don't even know how to comment this :hurrplz:

1575757672595.thumb.png.4725154347d4d4a7

1575757844767.thumb.png.afa40f01cba51816

Some music is also supposed to make you more intelligent, so I guess that clearly didn't happen to you and never will, Mira...

Posted

Music....makes you feel things?! WOW. WHAT AN AMAZING DISCOVERY! IT'S ALMOST AS THOUGH YOU FEEL EMOTIONS WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS!

What kinda bullshit is this. 

Video games make you feel things, yet her husband and her play them. There are video games that make you feel angry or aggressive, such as when there is lag or something goes wrong in the game. Traffic makes you act aggressive, yet it still exists. 

Posted

Reminder that she used music on her last video.

Oh, sorry, forgot, the beats were beatboxing according to her... :haiplz:

Posted

She reminds me of our life back in the 80’s - early 00’s

where sheikhs told people music is haram, partying is haram BECAUSE they distract you from worshipping god 🙄 and may lead you to do inappropriate actions like having illegal sex or just being indecent person! Listen to quran rather than music! 🤔

also

why she wants canada or europe to accept fully face covered females? Like they are openly known as western countries, if you want to be close muslim dont force others to accept you covering your face 🤨 they do it anyway not to see your face and your beauty .. they only do it for their safety concerns 

Posted

why she wants canada or europe to accept fully face covered females? Like they are openly known as western countries, if you want to be close muslim dont force others to accept you covering your face 🤨 they do it anyway not to see your face and your beauty .. they only do it for their safety concerns 

Because extreme muslims think that islam is the religion for mankind and everyone has to follow the rules of the Quran.

They dont care what opinion you have, just because your opinion is definitly wrong because you dont follow islam....

It's also a loved option to call critics, fashists and or nazis if they dont agree with cultural/religious issues.

It doesnt matter in this case, if the issue is really medieval BS that dont fit in modern western society....