• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8884 posts in this topic

Posted

Is it bad I'm somewhat happy to see the change? She seemed a lot happier before she became an extremist, so maybe this will be better for her mental health. 

I admit I am glad if she stops with the whole extremist Muslim act because it was getting old. Miranda, show your true colors! A Canadian Weeaboo who wants to play at being an expert of Japan. 

Posted (edited)

And make up your mind about whether or not you hate homosexuality too. Slay comes from black culture and gay culture so a VERY interesting choice of words there. Very Western, in fact.

Actually I've noticed overall that her typing style has changed once again and become decidedly less "muslim/middle Eastern". Where did all the formal diatribes go? Did you decide to drop them when you found out that kissing KSA's ass wouldn't get you a visa?

To be honest I think that's influence from people and media, from living once again in Canada.

Edited by pocky_eater

Posted

1574295824550.png

The way she speak about transgenderstuff is disgusting.

Sure, technicly its correct that hormons and operations dont "swich" your gender., But that is not the issue!

I know that radicals habe problems with genderstuff, but the way she talk about that show just huw uneducated she is.

Like talking about evolution and saying noone in her family was ever an ape.....

Posted

Once again, why the hell does she care so much to argue people online about it?

Posted

Once again, why the hell does she care so much to argue people online about it?

she has to do something in between pretending that she wasn’t deported, duh!

Posted

1574827976606.jpeg

She will got to SA again and hide her old life... a new identity? so desperate....

Also is Saudi now again good enough to be a good muslim Miranda?

What content did she made that she really has supporters?

Looks like fake.

Posted

1574827976606.jpeg

She will got to SA again and hide her old life... a new identity? so desperate....

Also is Saudi now again good enough to be a good muslim Miranda?

What content did she made that she really has supporters?

Looks like fake.

This is from June.

Posted

This is from June.

my bad....... :(

Posted

It bothers me how she get this extreme, even if all this muslim stuff starts with rody.

The steps from wearing a scarf-hijab to attracked a man, to stop wearing makeup and hiding your face while wearing niqiab is kinda strange,...

We know her psycologic pattern shows that she overdoing quit everything. But under what influence she is maybe that she choose this way?

It seems to be normal for her to be the über-muslim even when she reality is that she is quit shitty beeing a muslim. Typical half-ass Miranda...

What of this muslim cosplay can we take serious and what is just Miranda trying to fool everyone once more?

She destroyed so much of her own life, just beeing stubborn and playing a life she don't have...

Posted (edited)

It bothers me how she get this extreme, even if all this muslim stuff starts with rody.

The steps from wearing a scarf-hijab to attracked a man, to stop wearing makeup and hiding your face while wearing niqiab is kinda strange,...

We know her psycologic pattern shows that she overdoing quit everything. But under what influence she is maybe that she choose this way?

It seems to be normal for her to be the über-muslim even when she reality is that she is quit shitty beeing a muslim. Typical half-ass Miranda...

What of this muslim cosplay can we take serious and what is just Miranda trying to fool everyone once more?

She destroyed so much of her own life, just beeing stubborn and playing a life she don't have...

well being muslim is her choice and nobody else’s.

but as someone (like me considered as liberal muslim) I found her coming from non muslim to really (extreme muslim?) is weird and worrying!

anyway she became a muslim after a saudi man invited her to islam! And i am not surprised, because men in my country like white girls with blue eyes and colored hair! Maybe thats why he got attracted to her and decided to make her muslim so he can marry her!

note: it is not necessary for a muslim man to trans his future wife’s religion so he can marry her. Muslim men can marry christian/jewish women. But what i am guessing is he wanted to make her muslim!

Edited by Mystic

Posted

I feel like it started as a new identity only meant to last a little while, but then she really drank the Kool Aid because it seems she sort of fits in? Not with the Muslim community as a whole, but in that little extremist niche. Seems she never truly fit in in Japan like she thought she would, probably expected the same here and somehow she seems to have a little following of extremists that agree with her. And we know she loves nothing more than to be right. Plus, attention! Being a little white girl/Muslim extremist from Canada will definitely get you some notoriety. 

Posted

Has she written about the terrorist attack that took place on London Bridge on Friday or is she ignoring it?

Posted

Has she written about the terrorist attack that took place on London Bridge on Friday or is she ignoring it?

She is probs ignoring it but if she supports it I won't be shocked because she's a hateful piece of trash who likes shock value. 

Posted (edited)

I guess these ISIS brides are cut from the same cloth. This woman was arrested in Ireland yesterday after returning from Syria. She's a ringer for Miranda. 

Edit: I did edit the picture to give her the same washed out look. Everything else is the same.

20191202_130727_989.jpg

Edited by Marilyn