• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8896 posts in this topic

Posted

OT but  before Halal made its way to Europe, muslim immigrants would just work their way around pork and eat beef pr chicken. 

Many years later Arabic and Turkish supermarkets started to sell Halal meat, but many families who came to Europe decades ago , or some who are not that strict, will still go the easy way. 

Whenever they visit their family in their home country they will eat halal

True but Mira is supposed to be ~~~super devout~~~ that's why she's wearing niqab. Devout ones will be very strict about their dietary restrictions, hence living in Japan would be a nightmare, food wise.

That's why I think she's spouting nonsense about Japan being better to practice her religion vs. Saudi is really really stupid. Her excuses don't make sense. I think she's not keen of idea that they'll close stores and whatnot during prayer times in Saudi, trapping the customers within.

Posted

around 1min mark, there's music. does she not realize we can hear it perfectly well? are those beats from some godlike beatbox dude? 9_9

1573376273684g.png

She deleted the comment and her answer. :haiplz: I wonder why...

Posted

She deleted the comment and her answer. :haiplz: I wonder why...

Also all other comments that are not from sockpuppets or "real" users.

She answered to one long question from maybe or not... me...but also deleted this.

Posted

All I can say is I called it less than two weeks ago. Looks like she's taking the "Stay in Japan" route. 

Only thing I can really add is... that video was a whole different level of cringe. The awkward text, the even more awkward voice-over for when she went in the cave where she's pretending that she's actually speaking but just recorded it on a mic. Remember when she tweeted non-stop about how hard making videos was and that she was exhausted? She got exhausted for THIS content. 

Posted

All I can say is I called it less than two weeks ago. Looks like she's taking the "Stay in Japan" route. 

Only thing I can really add is... that video was a whole different level of cringe. The awkward text, the even more awkward voice-over for when she went in the cave where she's pretending that she's actually speaking but just recorded it on a mic. Remember when she tweeted non-stop about how hard making videos was and that she was exhausted? She got exhausted for THIS content. 

I ask myself just why, why did she get triggered so much that she dont try to ride this dead horse much longer?

She want to go to SA in up to 5 years, so why now the other way?

The videos is simply not interesting, there are lots of videos on YT that have a personal note and are morer entertaining.

One simple point she forgett is, that charisma and personality are traids that are quit important, YT is entertaining and not just education.

And it take a lot more to make interesting and entertaining videos were no person is visible then that.

Posted

And it take a lot more to make interesting and entertaining videos were no person is visible then that.

The fact that Mira did not include her face in that video was a major plus. I've seen enough of those...

Posted (edited)

miss mira still has a youtube acc? lol

i actually joined this site bc of her

Edited by shu
i felt like i sounded dumb @ first

Posted

miss mira still has a youtube acc? lol

i actually joined this site bc of her

Where did you find out about her?

Posted (edited)

Where did you find out about her?

idrk actually? i feel like she was just recommended to me. back in 2015, i still used to be into anime and manga + watched a lot of different japanese channels because i thought that it'd help me with japanese listening when i was still studying it (it did), but i don't ever remember actively seeking out white jvloggers to watch lol. i never have and never will care about vloggers; it's just not my type of content and i find so many of them fucking unbearable

i probably watched her for a month or two, i really don't know why because she didn't even speak japanese in her videos, but didn't think anything of her even tho i thought she was weird and unfunny, and i found this site after googling her. i kinda also stayed for the tea about venusangelic lol

Edited by shu

Posted (edited)

Make up your mind Miranda. Either you're against fast fashion or demand that all women wear black trash bag. Which is it ? 

1.thumb.jpg.cab29b9c7f7f57ab0786e9f736d4

Edited by BHMansion

Posted (edited)

Make up your mind Miranda. Either you're against fast fashion or demand that all women wear black trash bag. Which is it ? 

1.thumb.jpg.cab29b9c7f7f57ab0786e9f736d4

And make up your mind about whether or not you hate homosexuality too. Slay comes from black culture and gay culture so a VERY interesting choice of words there. Very Western, in fact.

Actually I've noticed overall that her typing style has changed once again and become decidedly less "muslim/middle Eastern". Where did all the formal diatribes go? Did you decide to drop them when you found out that kissing KSA's ass wouldn't get you a visa?

Edited by Sugi

Posted

And make up your mind about whether or not you hate homosexuality too. Slay comes from black culture and gay culture so a VERY interesting choice of words there. Very Western, in fact.

Actually I've noticed overall that her typing style has changed once again and become decidedly less "muslim/middle Eastern". Where did all the formal diatribes go? Did you decide to drop them when you found out that kissing KSA's ass wouldn't get you a visa?

That is because she is coming back to her real form and just pretends to be a devoted Muslim on her alkanadiya twitter, she can’t stop it there, otherwise the extremists that pay attention to her stupidity will unfollow her, and you know, Miranda can’t live without attention. 

Posted

A full post were she don*t praise Allah and Islam for protecting her from this cheap fashion? Because saudi busband has to provide her only Gucci, and D&G stuff, thate she is dressed like a princess under her Niquab?

Like written by the prophet himselve. Also no islamic/arabic words?

Guys something might change...or she simply  lost her cover.

Posted

Oh wow, the change is happening and it's happening FAST. Hold on tight!

Posted

Is it bad I'm somewhat happy to see the change? She seemed a lot happier before she became an extremist, so maybe this will be better for her mental health.