• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

9179 posts in this topic

Posted

Something that would give away that she is in Canada probably. 

I couldn’t listen to her for long, her tone of voice sounds slightly maniacal/someone with catatonic schizophrenia.

She didn’t go off to pray at the times she should have done either. 

Posted

Something that would give away that she is in Canada probably. 

There was a clip of a bee at the start. She made a point to mention something about it being a large Japanese bee that apparently they only have in Japan idk I stopped listening.

Posted

Did anyone else watch the second live? "FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS" luuuuuulzzzzz.

I really enjoyed the random "drone footage" she had to quickly cut so we couldn't see "buildings and stuff." Ok, Miralax.

Mira's just trying to copy the "Nice boat" meme lol...but w/o the boat. All she's doing is deflecting and lying. She obviously really cares that everyone thinks that she lives in Japan. Just one legit pic would prove it. Either her paranoia has taken over her life or she's just lying. Either way she needs serious help, but we've known that for years. Tbh I don't even care where she lives but I love that she can't be believed about even this.

Mira proves every day that she can't tell the truth about anything and her livestreams just prove it. No rational person can listen to those things and genuinely defend her brand of crazy. 

Image result for nice boat meme

Posted

There was a clip of a bee at the start. She made a point to mention something about it being a large Japanese bee that apparently they only have in Japan idk I stopped listening.

Yeah, the thing in the video was 100% a fat bee.

She was implying it was an osuzumebachi. She's not wrong when she says these things are evil. These hornets are way worse than Yellow Jackets which more people in North America are familiar with. They'll ruin your life if you get stung by one; you need medical treatment for the venom ASAP, and 30+ people die to those things per year. Osuzumebachi give zero shits and will actively go out of their way to try to sting you for daring to be anywhere near them, for basically no reason, and they're a huge menace. The fact that she can't tell the difference between a hornet and a bee says a lot though. 

That being said, there was an older video where she got "attacked" by a bee (aka it probably smelled her stink and flew around her a couple times), whereupon she unceremoniously panicked and screamed like a 5 year old. I'm pretty sure it was after her Muslim phase started, so it might even still up. But I'm certainly not trawling through them to find it. xD

Posted

All I want to know in regards to her 2nd livestream is what the hell is up with this image? Aside from the obvious Mira spelling...what is that pile of white gloop on the side of her head? Honestly just a pretty awful graphic to use and for no reason.

Screen_Shot_2019-10-28_at_9.28.17_PM.thu

Posted

I would check her videos on and off and her recent one was my first live and WOAH! I feel bad for her but at the same time she is soooo full of BS. The girl needs to stop going online and start fresh. Sorry, if you have stalkers, why keep feeding the fire? So Sad.

Posted

I dont know if someone already answered this question, but you need a lot subscribers to make linestreams in YT (1000 I guess? Not sure)

Normaly she would delete every livetream but because its about her "awsome" gaming channel it's still there ?!

Her voice is so annoying....

So long nothing and now she stream a lot?

She build a really crazy construct around herselve. She wonna prove that she is still in japan, on the other hand she can not go to whatever typical tokyo/japanese building to prove it due to stalkers.

Just one picture in shibuya and everything is fine,... but then all 200 stockers hidden in the first floor starbucks might sniper her....

Posted

Sorry for the doublepost but its such a mindfuck to read lolcow.....

Reading there brings me to the idea that everything beginng with the time were she rant about the citizenship was just all a plot to cover up her deportation.

So maybe also the date were she leaved japan was just earlyer then expected.

It was suspicious when I saw her last japan videos.  The room she was in could already be a room in Canada.

Also her marriage was in Canada.

And just some random exclamation:

-  Supporting a country you never been in such a fanatic wayis next level crazy.

- How can a mother, that is diehard Christ, fully support her muslim daughter?

- How can a girl that has such a past, correct people about culture, no matter japanese or arabic.

Remember her old videos were she walk around and try crazy vendening mashines?

She looked like a whore, in hotpants and small tops, with makeup and bling bling. Walking slomo with her skinny ass.

And such a girl said that walking around in japan with a smal top that shows shoulders/skin, is a nono in japan?

Well ok it is not common, but japanese people will ignore tourists like that.

Japanese woman prefere more fabric,.. lovely blouses, long skirts and dresses,... sorry for the OT but it was so nice to see japanese fashion and woman. I miss japan.....

Posted

Question: when is the last time anyone had any definitive proof that she was in Japan? It seems like it's been a pretty long time.

Posted (edited)

I stumbled across Miranda’s videos while watching videos of another youtuber who is s South Korean Muslim convert. (Yeah.... YouTube algorithms and insomnia lead me to some interesting content lol) Watching that first video, I noticed that she sounded like she was from Sudbury, she living in Japan and made content but deleted a bunch of it after her conversion. I watched one more video & noticed that she just seemed... off... Her comment section was a mess, she seemed like an extreme recent convert... so I decided to do some googling. 

Whoooooooaaaaaaa.  I am glad I did. I noticed that this thread is 586 pages long and I didn’t want to read the whole thing so I started with the intro info. After that? I had to start reading this stuff from the first page. Reached somewhere into the 400s when the real tea was spilled + Naruru’s update on January 31 🤭 😱!

I am so so so shocked that someone like her exists and that she screwed so many people over. She has serious mental health and personality issues and she needs to get help. 

Not sure why I decided to make an account to say all of this. I generally lurk on  forums like these and I appreciate the sleuthing/compiling of info that you’ve all done here. I want to say thanks but that just feels awkward given the lack of positive outcomes in these situations  😅

Edited by 3mma
damn typos

Posted

I think the screenshots from KM are the last definitive proof of when she was there. I think we were right that she left around May time.

I can’t speculate if she got deported because I feel if she was she would have something to say about it, or she would slip up and mention it.

She said her marriage isn’t valid in Japan or Canada, plus her husband is apparently Saudi so not a Japanese citizen so her visa definitely would have run out.

She doesn’t have permanent residence that’s for sure.

My tinfoil is that she is living with her mum and she met the chubby hand guy at that mosque. 

Posted

I think the biggest compelling evidence that she is no longer in Japan is that she is no longer showing off Japan. I honestly cannot believe she is actually truly afraid of stockers since we know she is largely making up that situation. If she is still in Japan and truly in hiding it's to avoid getting deported, but I am guessing that already happened and she is maintaining the illusion that she is still in Japan to pretend like she never got caught doing something wrong (fake marriage visa, overstaying). She liked lording over her Japanese lifestyle way too much to stop posting pictures showing off just for some stockers she invented.

Posted (edited)

Well she couldn't have been in immigration prison because just getting arrested takes 23 days.  

Occam's razor says her spouse visa ran out this year after she ran out of money to pay the Japanese guy, she's moved back in with her mom in suburban Canada, and the Saudi husband (if he exists) is a marriage without legal papers to a guy introduced by the Mosque in her hometown where she got that certificate. But with so little evidence of the husband I think there must be something funny going on. That's the only piece of the puzzle that's not adding up to me.

Edited by lucky

Posted (edited)

I’m still reading the thread (it’s like a fucking rollercoaster from hell). Once I saw the gofundme posts trying to get money for a road trip in Canada, I immediately assumed she went back to Canada and was trying to fleece more money from ill informed viewers. She’s pretty basic with her attempts to scheme in public  - she’s conniving when she pulls the strings to manipulate people behind the scenes. (she does that poorly but it seemed for work for a while lol) 

I may change my opinion when on when I get through the last pages of this thread. 😂

Edited by 3mma

Posted

I’m still reading the thread (it’s like a fucking rollercoaster from hell). Once I saw the gofundme posts trying to get money for a road trip in Canada, I immediately assumed she went back to Canada and was trying to fleece more money from ill informed viewers. She’s pretty basic with her attempts to scheme in public  - she’s conniving when she pulls the strings to manipulate people behind the scenes. (she does that poorly but it seemed for work for a while lol) 

I may change my opinion when on when I get through the last pages of this thread. 😂

She is a major wreck. Like I said before. Anyone who wants a serious fresh start should just get offline.  I am guessing that she does not have a lot of real friends (or hobbies/job) so maybe being active online as a "personality" is her outlet. I've read pages here/Lolcow and total WTF.