• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8896 posts in this topic

Posted

It's fun to just live life, and return here just to see how silly things for Mira are. It's always a treat. And sorry, Mira, but we do have lives and deal with our own stuff; we're not just crazy stalkers on the internet; the only one who is glued to their computer screen 24/7 is you. 

One thing I've been getting a kick out of is how she just can't put the mantle down on her youtube life. She says, "I'm going to redefine my whole identity. You won't even know it's me!" Yet she's still streaming her content to her main account, not even her Coaster Japan account (although to her credit, I'm not sure that feature is unlocked for accounts with so few subs (I have no idea how Youtube Gaming works)). I said it before, and I say it again: if you really want to separate yourself from these "toxic" communities that are "harassing" and stalking you, all you really have to do is just drop it. Walk away from social media and you'll be happy. The only reason you call PULL and Lolcow toxic is through your projection of your own toxic attitudes onto us, which only gives us more reason to point out how toxic you're being. The same goes for you calling us harassers; you're the one who harasses randoms on Twitter on the daily in some vain attempt to prove how Muslim/Japanese/Canadian/Conservative/Anti-Feminist you are. We get it, you struggle with identities. Just pick one and maybe you wouldn't get hated by literally everyone you speak to; you'll only get hated by a small minority. 

Meanwhile she still has Rodi on lock, following his every step like a crazy ex who can't take a hint, despite saying HE'S the crazy one who can't stop talking about her. She remembered to hit that bell icon for notifications; she's not getting random calls from friends in the middle of the night about Rodi's streams (even if that were true, it seems your friends aren't heeding your advice to stay away from that "next man"), because in reality, she went in there with all of her main accounts to try and trash talk, only to get banned from chat. Not even on sock-puppet accounts, literally on her main accounts in full view. How unhinged do you have to be to do this stuff? 

I still wonder whether she's in Japan or not. It becomes less and less convincing by the day. She says she'll be uploading videos to a new account somewhere. I'd love to see them; I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find, given her long history of broadcasting her editing and filmmaking style (distinctly slipshod). She also says she has so much left to do in Japan, and needs to travel so many places. But how? With what money? Does chicken fingers the husband really have the cash to travel all over Japan for his plump bride to make Youtube videos that will never see the light of day? I sincerely doubt it, especially if they're planning a cross-continent move to SA or Indonesia, or anywhere in her delusions, anytime in the distant future. 

I'm still holding true to my older theory: she's still somewhere in Japan, probably in a suburb outside a major city (likely somewhere like Saitama or Chiba). She's so paranoid of stalkers that she either goes full burka to hide her identity, or otherwise, goes full Hollywood with crazy facemasks and nondescript clothing to hide herself amongst crowds. She probably stopped using public transit, because her husband likely has a car (he likely works as either an ALT for some dispatch company or eikaiwa which provides a kei car, or otherwise works manual labor and can afford one). And of course she needs to avoid public transit because stalkers will meet her at every train station simultaneously because they tracked her location via eyeball analysis. She's either using her crazy conspiracy theories about people trying to murder her to obfuscate the fact that her life is extremely boring and she doesn't often leave the house anymore, and doesn't want to get a job because she's convinced people will recognize her, even though the odds of actually finding her among the zillions of people in Japan are pretty low.

And what next? Bets on the table: 

1. She legitimately wants to stay in Japan, wants to film more videos, and will publish some of the videos around Christmas or New Years. Around that time, she'll likely take a trip to Canada to visit family. This way she can "prove she's in Japan" by finally posting videos that she pre-made, but also be so far away from stalkers that she will just laugh later, saying, "Haha I smartier than stupid stockers cuz I have big brain," when in reality that's just like... basic privacy on the internet to not broadcast your location. She'll then return to Japan, post videos about Canada and how evil it is, warning all her muslim followers to stay away from the unholy land. Then go back to her current holding pattern of screaming on Twitter non-stop and playing video games while slobbering on a microphone.
  2. She legitimately wants to move to Saudi Arabia, but is stuck in Japan. She's fully doubled-down on the idea that she is the perfect muslim wife, and wants to live like Princess Jasmine in Agraba. She's going to do everything in her power to move to the Middle East (she might settle for some place like UAE or Egypt), but those aren't the same so she's hedging her bets on SA acceptance. If that fails, she'll follow her husband wherever they are allowed to go, likely to Indonesia and/or Malaysia (where he is most likely from), or maybe to Muslim areas of The Philippines (unlikely but possible). Either this, or she'll wish to travel to South Asia, likely Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, etc, showing off how cultured and touristy she is. This is a failure in her eyes, but she'll play it up like it was her goal all along, as she's already said that she and her husband want to "travel all over" and "don't care about settling down." If this happens, she'd probably leave Japan around November of next year unless they get strapped for cash. 
  3. She gets punted back to Canada. She's lost her Youtube career due to her own incompetence after deleting everything (those evergreen videos about Japan likely supplemented her income quite nicely). And since she feels she can't work a job for fear of stalkers, it means her hubby has to bankroll two foreigners in Japan on crummy income from his eikaiwa. That won't last forever. They can restrict their food to cereal 24/7, and never leave the house except for mosque, but eventually living just gets hard, or maintaining visas won't work, and they decide to return to Canada. They'll first move near Mira's family; she'll go dark on youtube or otherwise release this mythical backlog of videos, and try to stretch them out. Once she gets back to Canada, gets settled in a job, she'll likely then come back, talking about her fun Canadian adventures with her hubby, saying, "I always wanted to return to my roots back in Canada, I've always identified this as my home." She'll likely still stay a nutty muslim who circlejerks for Saudi Arabia and never give up that dream, while also picking up on hard-core conservatism, shittalking Trudeau's new term and praising Trump. If this happens, it'll probably happen by the end of next Summer, give or take. 
  4. She actually does plan to move to Saudi Arabia, and everything she's saying is true. She goes on a whirlwind adventure across Japan with her husband, it turns out she's actually married to Aladdin who is also a Saudi Prince with infinite income, and she actually is struggling with red tape to enter SA with her husband. She continues... whatever weird shit she's doing on the internet like she is presently, until they finally get things sorted, and she moves. Then she goes dark on social media for awhile, she realizes how crappy SA is, but will start talking how great [insert new country] is after the shimmer on Arabian life wears off. If this happens, it'll probably take 2 years at least before she moves, so get comfy. 

Either way, point being, is Mira is the gift that keeps on giving. I've never seen such a drama llama that causes all their own drama over and over again. It's a self-fulfilling prophesy at this point that if you let Mira do what she does, naturally she'll start all manner of dumb stuff to get laughed at for. 

Posted

All her ranting doesnt eben make sense at all. even IF assume that she is still in japan somehow.

Didn't she said that she can not travel around due to stockers?

Mira can't even complete a sentence without contradicting herself. I actually enjoyed her livestream because it was an amazing look into the mind of a total delusional person. (But tbh I never want to do that again. It was so much crazier than I could describe in a summary...like her doing creepy voices.)

Posted

I'm still holding true to my older theory: she's still somewhere in Japan, probably in a suburb outside a major city (likely somewhere like Saitama or Chiba). She's so paranoid of stalkers that she either goes full burka to hide her identity, or otherwise, goes full Hollywood with crazy facemasks and nondescript clothing to hide herself amongst crowds. She probably stopped using public transit, because her husband likely has a car (he likely works as either an ALT for some dispatch company or eikaiwa which provides a kei car, or otherwise works manual labor and can afford one). And of course she needs to avoid public transit because stalkers will meet her at every train station simultaneously because they tracked her location via eyeball analysis. She's either using her crazy conspiracy theories about people trying to murder her to obfuscate the fact that her life is extremely boring and she doesn't often leave the house anymore, and doesn't want to get a job because she's convinced people will recognize her, even though the odds of actually finding her among the zillions of people in Japan are pretty low.

Funny, I already had this idea..just because there is a smal chance that she is somehow still in japan.

But it still make no sense at all.

Wearing Niqab is still no good way to hide due to she will be the only one in Tokyo, literaly.

When I was 3 weeks in Tokyo I saw just one girl in Niqab (it was an asian girl and not Mira.)

She is so afraid of stockers, since.. how long now?

She dont do japan stuff anymore and wonders ehy her channel died.

Now she will do more japan stuff? But said at the same time she cant due to stockers.

Her "gaming" channel just show how lazy she is.

Who really wonna watch this?

What she dont understand by herself is that the japan stuff was the core of her channel.

And now she wonder why all her subscribers doesnt follow her anymore because she dont do any japan stuff (the last vidoes she made were so boring.)

But for her its because they hate her cause she is muslim now....

C'mon I dont abo a JAPAN channel to see some random muslim propaganda.... Mira just because its "your" channel sont mean that you can change your content without consequences.

She is so done in any way.

Even if she redo japan stuff again she will not gain that mich fame like in the past.

And she will not earn any good money with that.

Posted

Going off of Marodeur above, you can't really hide yourself that well by wearing a hijab, niqab or burqa in Japan since it's quite a rare thing there. 

I agree with ichigo's first idea or I think she's already in Canada. I'm skeptical to just accept Rody's statement since he doesn't have proof, but I don't see how she could be staying legally in Japan at this point.

Posted

Going off of Marodeur above, you can't really hide yourself that well by wearing a hijab, niqab or burqa in Japan since it's quite a rare thing there. 

I agree with ichigo's first idea or I think she's already in Canada. I'm skeptical to just accept Rody's statement since he doesn't have proof, but I don't see how she could be staying legally in Japan at this point.

Just to say it, personally I dont give a shit what Rody is saying anymore because its not relevant. There are no hidden infos he could have anymore.

And there is the point, who say she is there LEGAL?!

I let that sink for a moment....

Posted

Did anyone else watch the second live? "FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS" luuuuuulzzzzz.

I really enjoyed the random "drone footage" she had to quickly cut so we couldn't see "buildings and stuff." Ok, Miralax.

Screen Shot 2019-10-28 at 4.07.29 PM.png

Posted

Something that would give away that she is in Canada probably. 

I couldn’t listen to her for long, her tone of voice sounds slightly maniacal/someone with catatonic schizophrenia.

She didn’t go off to pray at the times she should have done either. 

Posted

Something that would give away that she is in Canada probably. 

There was a clip of a bee at the start. She made a point to mention something about it being a large Japanese bee that apparently they only have in Japan idk I stopped listening.

Posted

Did anyone else watch the second live? "FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS" luuuuuulzzzzz.

I really enjoyed the random "drone footage" she had to quickly cut so we couldn't see "buildings and stuff." Ok, Miralax.

Mira's just trying to copy the "Nice boat" meme lol...but w/o the boat. All she's doing is deflecting and lying. She obviously really cares that everyone thinks that she lives in Japan. Just one legit pic would prove it. Either her paranoia has taken over her life or she's just lying. Either way she needs serious help, but we've known that for years. Tbh I don't even care where she lives but I love that she can't be believed about even this.

Mira proves every day that she can't tell the truth about anything and her livestreams just prove it. No rational person can listen to those things and genuinely defend her brand of crazy. 

Image result for nice boat meme

Posted

There was a clip of a bee at the start. She made a point to mention something about it being a large Japanese bee that apparently they only have in Japan idk I stopped listening.

Yeah, the thing in the video was 100% a fat bee.

She was implying it was an osuzumebachi. She's not wrong when she says these things are evil. These hornets are way worse than Yellow Jackets which more people in North America are familiar with. They'll ruin your life if you get stung by one; you need medical treatment for the venom ASAP, and 30+ people die to those things per year. Osuzumebachi give zero shits and will actively go out of their way to try to sting you for daring to be anywhere near them, for basically no reason, and they're a huge menace. The fact that she can't tell the difference between a hornet and a bee says a lot though. 

That being said, there was an older video where she got "attacked" by a bee (aka it probably smelled her stink and flew around her a couple times), whereupon she unceremoniously panicked and screamed like a 5 year old. I'm pretty sure it was after her Muslim phase started, so it might even still up. But I'm certainly not trawling through them to find it. xD

Posted

All I want to know in regards to her 2nd livestream is what the hell is up with this image? Aside from the obvious Mira spelling...what is that pile of white gloop on the side of her head? Honestly just a pretty awful graphic to use and for no reason.

Screen_Shot_2019-10-28_at_9.28.17_PM.thu

Posted

I would check her videos on and off and her recent one was my first live and WOAH! I feel bad for her but at the same time she is soooo full of BS. The girl needs to stop going online and start fresh. Sorry, if you have stalkers, why keep feeding the fire? So Sad.

Posted

I dont know if someone already answered this question, but you need a lot subscribers to make linestreams in YT (1000 I guess? Not sure)

Normaly she would delete every livetream but because its about her "awsome" gaming channel it's still there ?!

Her voice is so annoying....

So long nothing and now she stream a lot?

She build a really crazy construct around herselve. She wonna prove that she is still in japan, on the other hand she can not go to whatever typical tokyo/japanese building to prove it due to stalkers.

Just one picture in shibuya and everything is fine,... but then all 200 stockers hidden in the first floor starbucks might sniper her....

Posted

Sorry for the doublepost but its such a mindfuck to read lolcow.....

Reading there brings me to the idea that everything beginng with the time were she rant about the citizenship was just all a plot to cover up her deportation.

So maybe also the date were she leaved japan was just earlyer then expected.

It was suspicious when I saw her last japan videos.  The room she was in could already be a room in Canada.

Also her marriage was in Canada.

And just some random exclamation:

-  Supporting a country you never been in such a fanatic wayis next level crazy.

- How can a mother, that is diehard Christ, fully support her muslim daughter?

- How can a girl that has such a past, correct people about culture, no matter japanese or arabic.

Remember her old videos were she walk around and try crazy vendening mashines?

She looked like a whore, in hotpants and small tops, with makeup and bling bling. Walking slomo with her skinny ass.

And such a girl said that walking around in japan with a smal top that shows shoulders/skin, is a nono in japan?

Well ok it is not common, but japanese people will ignore tourists like that.

Japanese woman prefere more fabric,.. lovely blouses, long skirts and dresses,... sorry for the OT but it was so nice to see japanese fashion and woman. I miss japan.....

Posted

Question: when is the last time anyone had any definitive proof that she was in Japan? It seems like it's been a pretty long time.