• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8884 posts in this topic

Posted

What's not it?

On watching the livestream. I can't handle the way she talks >>; 

Posted

On watching the livestream. I can't handle the way she talks >>; 

Ah ok lol. I thought maybe she'd fixed the link to redirect to something else or some other trick. 

Posted

Ah ok lol. I thought maybe she'd fixed the link to redirect to something else or some other trick. 

Nah but I wouldn't be surprised if she does. Miranda couldn't handle if we came onto her livestream for sure. 

Posted

The contradictions keep coming!

5EBDBA13-C140-4F2A-98B7-40CE8CE0D6B5.jpeg

Lol. Your sockpuppets are real people to you, Mira? That's...nice.

Posted

Anything relevant from her live?

Posted (edited)

I just watch it ramdomly and after hour 3 (starting 03:20:00 or so...)she talk about stuff.

Some people mocking her for lossing views, she saud she said she dont case. Also she said she lost views since she get muslem. Like its not her fault.

Also she said she dont chanche content and just deal with the situation.... wich is kinda bullshit...

It's realyl hatd to listen to her because she is mumbleing all the time,. she's eating cereals? But she also sounds kinda tired and/or drunk, maybe sick.

Watch3.07.00 Its so sad....

Edited by Marodeur

Posted (edited)

i'm taking one for the team.

First hour:
-"I woke up really late today (youtube says it was at 8am JST??)"
*chewing cerial (sic) noises*
-talks about rody stream, says she wasn't deported
-says someone impersonating canadian government went to her house and asked for her documents, took pictures of outside her house
-talks about how KM sent her death threats because he's in love with her and got rejected once she married
-says the haters went after her followers from her political twitter account and doxxed them
-she's eating cereal with maple syrup and blueberries, a friend gave her the maple syrup (not sure the need to justify, you can find maple syrup at costco in japan)
-her game runs at 10fps
-also made a rollercoaster game youtube channel with saudi arabia theme
*more chewing noises*
-more talk about stokers
*random mutes through the stream*

Second hour:
-Japanese garbage trucks don't stink
-says she can't work because of stokers
-stokers consist of 'norwegian guy', 'this girl', and 'a concentration camp of haters'
-'this girl' is named Shereen (?) and has a secret discord where theyre paranoid and ask members for pictures of their bodyparts, desktop or such to prove it's not miranda, she says she was in the group 'the whole time' seeing what they were doing, like talking about killing her. After she got enough 'evidence' to report them, they told her they were 'trolling'.
-watch her describe how a psycho wants to be her friend while laughing like a maniac at 1:13:30 then saying "there's zero friendship between psychopaths" (lmao that's some accidental self-awareness)
-"a lot of people who go to japan are actually really messed up people, a lot of those jvloggers (...) some i've called out"
-says japanese police is stupid and won't do anything regarding her stokers, so she took 'drastic' measures and is 'invisible' now so you won't see her or recognize her when she's out in the streets
-it's difficult to film in public because 'people know how my camera looks like' and has to wait until no one is close and 'disguise herself' and can't go to big events
-stoker girl was outside her mosque waiting for her but 'gladly she didn't recognize me'
*talks to husband in the background*
-she is only being a youtuber now because she has the benefit of 'bringing people to islam', as there's no going back from being famous, and it's the 'only' thing she can work with now due to stokers
-she wishes to make a kanadajin3 tourism website but stokers will hack her
*more chewing noises*
-"if i die, the person who killed me was the norwegian stoker (...) he admited he wanted to hurt me and i saw his messages about killing me"
-said KM created an account to pretend it was miranda and 'talk to himself'
-she'll upload all the videos she's been making in Japan once she's in SA.
-stokers have a 'fetish' for her being deported, but she couldn't care less if she was, even though she did 'nothing deportable'

(can't take more than 2h at once, i'll go back to it once my head gets a rest from all the chewing noises.
to be continued...)

Edited by pocky_eater
spelling errors

Posted

She's delusional... She needs professional help.

Posted (edited)

-says japanese police is stupid and won't do anything regarding her stokers, so she took 'drastic' measures and is 'invisible' now so you won't see her or recognize her when she's out in the streets
-it's difficult to film in public because 'people know how my camera looks like' and has to wait until no one is close and 'disguise herself' and can't go to big events

😂😂 Sorry, why do I have to think of the Avatar "disguising" himself?  

750full-avatar_-the-last-airbender-(2005--2008)-artwork.jpg

Edited by Minzgruen
Typo

Posted

She literally eats food almost the whole time. 3.5 hours of cereal and a banana. I agree with @Marodeur about Mira's frame of mind (drunk? sick? tired? who knows.)

Since I started this fiasco I might as well finish my take. @pocky_eater is a total champ for doing this crap too. Anyway...

Hour 1 (just added notes to @pocky_eater):

22:50 "I don't follow nobody I hate" on social media (lol yeah right)

33:45 Endless rant about how good Japanese milk is

47:00 Claims she can't imagine being obsessed about anyone online or irl (double lol for that)

53:00 Goes on some weird rant about how she's tried to get the Canadian government to prosecute her "stockers" in Japan?!?! I think she's claiming to have a group of Canadians who are doing it? (It literally makes no sense. She talks about traffic lights?)

Also from Hour 1: claims she can't even take a pic of the sky (referencing the purple sky during the typhoon) because "stockers." (If it's the literal sky, with no buildings, how can anyone find you?! Also I call bs because those pics online were amazing and anyone would share that, plus much of Japan got that weather effect. The fact she wouldn't post a good one definitely points towards deportation imo).

Hour 2: @pocky_eater did a great summary and I have little to add, and only posted my Hour 1 sketch plus a bit of Hour 2 since I'd written it already.

1:01:55 Talks about "us Japanese" blah blah. I thought she was Saudi now.

1:03 Mira won't sing the little song her local garbage truck makes because we would all know where she lives (I didn't know Canadian garbage trucks had theme songs.)

Hour 3: (Mira's working on her Saudi game land):

2:01 Russell Peters is her favorite comedian

2:02 Wastes endless time on her game. Mumbles. Eats cereal.

2:06 Says it's almost 10 am and she didn't want to spend all morning on this. Anyone care to do the math and see if she's getting the Japanese time right? (Not that it proves she's in Japan of course.)

2:06:30 Talks about Japanese weather. Slurs massively and can't pronounce fahrenheit or celsius.

2:08 Complains about "this person" who's exploiting her for YT fame. Obviously talking about Rody. Then goes on and on about how Islam forbids gossip...clearly no self awareness here. And! She hasn't been deported!!! She's def moving to SA. LOL

2:11 For the 25th time, Mira is eating French granola. It has no sugar. Now she says it's 9:26 am (?!). Then she goes on about her meal schedule. Utterly boring. "Every time we go to Hokkaido we get lots of cheese." Ok.

2:15 Mira hiccups and says she can't play her game and talk at the same time. Total silence after this, with noted exceptions...

-Says a house/decor video is too personal. 

2:21:30 Claims her "stockers" will see where you live based on the decor and shape of the house. (Um...nobody is going to figure out where you live by your tatami mats, Mira. Or your kitchen. Unless...you actually live in Canada!)

-Game game game...blah

2:38:30 Talks about how she used to do livestreams but then "life got difficult." Says she's really sleepy and didn't get sleep last night. Rambles on about her game. Does some math on time zones. Says it's 10 am in Japan.

-Endless talking to herself while playing her game. Wonders if "Arabic countries" have pumpkins.

2:46 Says her phone woke her up last night because of the Rody livestream. Her "friend" called her because she was so concerned for Mira. Thus, no sleep. 

2:49 Talks about getting a visa for SA residency. She says she won't move there until she's done all she wants to do in Japan. She has "lots of videos" to do. Runs off to talk to her husband because "he's banging on the walls." (For the record I heard no noise at all). 

2:52 Mira is now going to eat a banana. Says she wants to logoff soon.

2:53 She doesn't want a tourist visa to go to SA. She's just going to move there and get a house. She wants to just to go visit other places. Won't say what countries because Shereen will be waiting for her at the airport. (What. Is. Mira. Smoking?) Then freaks out about her clock going to 10:10 or 11:11. (I have no idea). Eats her banana while talking and then talks about her teeth? 

2:57 Hypes her SA channel while admitting she basically has nothing but Google Maps to work with. Promises her videos are still really great even though she's never set foot in SA. Blah blah she has tons of awesome Japanese videos too but we're not getting them.

Hour 4: (Please let this just end!)

3:01 Goes on about typhoons and earthquakes not being a big deal, but the most recent typhoon was crazy. Is very clear that she does not live in Tamashi. Rambles about another typhoon that hit Kyoto a few years ago. Won't say if anything happened to her house because "stockers." Drinks water. "Ahhhh. Water."

-Narrates her game strategy.

3:09:30 "Stockers" are ruining her relationships with the companies that sponsor her (??) Says "someone went to someone's door pretending to be Passport Canada" (I guess this refers to her Canadian "stockers"), then Mira says they should have dressed up in police uniforms. Says she's not worried because she lives in Japan blah blah. And if we didn't hear it before about a million times, Mira is here to say she absolutely does not live in Canada. (Yeah)

3:13 Mira is sad that she didn't go to the beach that much this summer. Talks about Japanese and Canadian weather. Totally boring. "There's lots of wind in Japan." Talks about snow...this is just painful to hear.

3:18 Says she doesn't care about the number of views on her videos and doesn't see YT as a business (liar). She doesn't care about the money at all. Her "stockers" are attacking her fans, looking for her husband because of pics of his hands (confirming yet again that she lurks lolcow and PULL.) Her "stockers" fantasize about getting her deported. Mira says she doesn't care about being deported. Says her "stockers" are just jealous because they want to live in Japan like she does.

3:23 Mira wants us to know she really really doesn't care about how many views she gets. Does a creepy voice to pretend she's a "stocker." Says they should go on Dr. Phil. Endlessly says "serial stocker" in every sentence. Evidently people are trying to hack her phone, stand in front of mosques, etc. etc. to find her.

3:27:30 Warns the people in her livestream that her "stockers" will attack them too. Complains about how she quit YT in the summer but still gets hate. Says that she doesn't get hate because of her personality but for other reasons (Ummmm...isn't your personality exactly why people hate you, Mira?) Mira claims she knows all the secret Discords and will reveal screenshots once she moves to SA. Totally goes off on gossip forums. Says all jvloggers are on gossip forums (you would know, Mira, since we know you lurk). 

3:33 Goes on about her biggest "stockers": the Norwegian, the American, and the Canadian. Says the Canadian "stocker" claims that she saw Mira at concerts in Sudbury. Mira says she never went to a single concert there and proceeds to list all the shows she actually did go to. (Not even gonna list the bands or locations. But none of them were in Sudbury lol!)

3:36 Talks about "the girl in Saitama" again. Says the Rody thing happened because of this person. Claims the "Saitama girl"is in love with Rody. Claims this girl quit some private Discord because drama and threatened to reun Mira over with a car. (Mira does this part in a creepy voice). Evidently, according to Mira, this girl is pressuring Rody to make videos about Mira and say she's been deported. Mira says "people should know right from wrong."

3:38:30 Mira only cares about the afterlife and her religion. She definitely (for the 1000th time) doesn't care about gossip forums! Rambles about gossip. Is definitely pissed that people on gossip forums make fun of her spelling. Goes off about how Muslims are not allowed to gossip (after 3 hours plus of her gossiping and trash talking in this livestream). Not even gonna summarize her lecture on Islam, except how she gossips while ranting about how Islam forbids it.

3:48 She totally has a husband. Did you hear him sneeze? (Note: I did not hear it).

3:49 Randomly talks about the sounds that yaki imo, ramen, and tofu trucks make.

3:50 Rants again about h8erz and "stockers." Talks about NEXT level man (I assume Rody since she was using this in her posts during Rody's livestream) and says he's obsessed with her. He can't get over her. Luckily, Allah protects her and she's become knowledgeable about her religion. Talks about the pets she "may or may not have." (Why does anyone care, Mira?) 

3:54 Mira defines 'NEXT man.' It means "another man not related to me...not my husband or a family member...but trying to put himself in my life." I guess it has cheating connotations, but tbh her explanation is typical incoherent Mira and it's evidently a term used by some Muslims and is complicated, so I'm still confused.

3:55:45 Mira has 200+ Japan videos to upload and she's still traveling to make more. 

4:01:30 Don't spread rumors. Don't "stock" people.

The End.

TLDR:

Boring as hell. She totally doesn't care about PULL or lolcow (LOL). Obsessing about her "stockers." Keeps promoting her new channels. Hours 3 and 4 are basically just a replay of hours 1 and 2. Zero content. (But fascinating that she keeps on saying she's going to stop the stream yet...just keeps going. Wth?)

Assuming it doesn't get deleted: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19Evb9QsnYQ&feature=youtu.be

Posted (edited)

She's live again now. Her husband is still with her, she spoke to him earlier.

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

The End.

TLDR:

Boring as hell. She totally doesn't care about PULL or lolcow (LOL). Obsessing about her "stockers." Keeps promoting her new channels. Hours 3 and 4 are basically just a replay of hours 1 and 2. Zero content. (But fascinating that she keeps on saying she's going to stop the stream yet...just keeps going. Wth?)

Assuming it doesn't get deleted: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19Evb9QsnYQ&feature=youtu.be

thanks for finishing what i couldn't, you're the real mvp

Posted

You both are real MVP's for even being able to last more than a minute of that garbage. I honestly could not stand even a second of watching that. So, thank you both for sacrificing yourselves for us! 

Posted

All her ranting doesnt eben make sense at all. even IF assume that she is still in japan somehow.

Mira has 200+ Japan videos to upload and she's still traveling to make more.

Didn't she said that she can not travel around due to stockers?

Did she really think that playing a boring game and talking nonsense is stuff people wonna see?

She's at a point were her own gibberish make no sense at all.

Posted

She literally eats food almost the whole time. 3.5 hours of cereal and a banana. I agree with @Marodeur about Mira's frame of mind (drunk? sick? tired? who knows.)

Since I started this fiasco I might as well finish my take. @pocky_eater is a total champ for doing this crap too. Anyway...

Hour 1 (just added notes to @pocky_eater):

22:50 "I don't follow nobody I hate" on social media (lol yeah right)

33:45 Endless rant about how good Japanese milk is

47:00 Claims she can't imagine being obsessed about anyone online or irl (double lol for that)

53:00 Goes on some weird rant about how she's tried to get the Canadian government to prosecute her "stockers" in Japan?!?! I think she's claiming to have a group of Canadians who are doing it? (It literally makes no sense. She talks about traffic lights?)

Also from Hour 1: claims she can't even take a pic of the sky (referencing the purple sky during the typhoon) because "stockers." (If it's the literal sky, with no buildings, how can anyone find you?! Also I call bs because those pics online were amazing and anyone would share that, plus much of Japan got that weather effect. The fact she wouldn't post a good one definitely points towards deportation imo).

Hour 2: @pocky_eater did a great summary and I have little to add, and only posted my Hour 1 sketch plus a bit of Hour 2 since I'd written it already.

1:01:55 Talks about "us Japanese" blah blah. I thought she was Saudi now.

1:03 Mira won't sing the little song her local garbage truck makes because we would all know where she lives (I didn't know Canadian garbage trucks had theme songs.)

Hour 3: (Mira's working on her Saudi game land):

2:01 Russell Peters is her favorite comedian

2:02 Wastes endless time on her game. Mumbles. Eats cereal.

2:06 Says it's almost 10 am and she didn't want to spend all morning on this. Anyone care to do the math and see if she's getting the Japanese time right? (Not that it proves she's in Japan of course.)

2:06:30 Talks about Japanese weather. Slurs massively and can't pronounce fahrenheit or celsius.

2:08 Complains about "this person" who's exploiting her for YT fame. Obviously talking about Rody. Then goes on and on about how Islam forbids gossip...clearly no self awareness here. And! She hasn't been deported!!! She's def moving to SA. LOL

2:11 For the 25th time, Mira is eating French granola. It has no sugar. Now she says it's 9:26 am (?!). Then she goes on about her meal schedule. Utterly boring. "Every time we go to Hokkaido we get lots of cheese." Ok.

2:15 Mira hiccups and says she can't play her game and talk at the same time. Total silence after this, with noted exceptions...

-Says a house/decor video is too personal. 

2:21:30 Claims her "stockers" will see where you live based on the decor and shape of the house. (Um...nobody is going to figure out where you live by your tatami mats, Mira. Or your kitchen. Unless...you actually live in Canada!)

-Game game game...blah

2:38:30 Talks about how she used to do livestreams but then "life got difficult." Says she's really sleepy and didn't get sleep last night. Rambles on about her game. Does some math on time zones. Says it's 10 am in Japan.

-Endless talking to herself while playing her game. Wonders if "Arabic countries" have pumpkins.

2:46 Says her phone woke her up last night because of the Rody livestream. Her "friend" called her because she was so concerned for Mira. Thus, no sleep. 

2:49 Talks about getting a visa for SA residency. She says she won't move there until she's done all she wants to do in Japan. She has "lots of videos" to do. Runs off to talk to her husband because "he's banging on the walls." (For the record I heard no noise at all). 

2:52 Mira is now going to eat a banana. Says she wants to logoff soon.

2:53 She doesn't want a tourist visa to go to SA. She's just going to move there and get a house. She wants to just to go visit other places. Won't say what countries because Shereen will be waiting for her at the airport. (What. Is. Mira. Smoking?) Then freaks out about her clock going to 10:10 or 11:11. (I have no idea). Eats her banana while talking and then talks about her teeth? 

2:57 Hypes her SA channel while admitting she basically has nothing but Google Maps to work with. Promises her videos are still really great even though she's never set foot in SA. Blah blah she has tons of awesome Japanese videos too but we're not getting them.

Hour 4: (Please let this just end!)

3:01 Goes on about typhoons and earthquakes not being a big deal, but the most recent typhoon was crazy. Is very clear that she does not live in Tamashi. Rambles about another typhoon that hit Kyoto a few years ago. Won't say if anything happened to her house because "stockers." Drinks water. "Ahhhh. Water."

-Narrates her game strategy.

3:09:30 "Stockers" are ruining her relationships with the companies that sponsor her (??) Says "someone went to someone's door pretending to be Passport Canada" (I guess this refers to her Canadian "stockers"), then Mira says they should have dressed up in police uniforms. Says she's not worried because she lives in Japan blah blah. And if we didn't hear it before about a million times, Mira is here to say she absolutely does not live in Canada. (Yeah)

3:13 Mira is sad that she didn't go to the beach that much this summer. Talks about Japanese and Canadian weather. Totally boring. "There's lots of wind in Japan." Talks about snow...this is just painful to hear.

3:18 Says she doesn't care about the number of views on her videos and doesn't see YT as a business (liar). She doesn't care about the money at all. Her "stockers" are attacking her fans, looking for her husband because of pics of his hands (confirming yet again that she lurks lolcow and PULL.) Her "stockers" fantasize about getting her deported. Mira says she doesn't care about being deported. Says her "stockers" are just jealous because they want to live in Japan like she does.

3:23 Mira wants us to know she really really doesn't care about how many views she gets. Does a creepy voice to pretend she's a "stocker." Says they should go on Dr. Phil. Endlessly says "serial stocker" in every sentence. Evidently people are trying to hack her phone, stand in front of mosques, etc. etc. to find her.

3:27:30 Warns the people in her livestream that her "stockers" will attack them too. Complains about how she quit YT in the summer but still gets hate. Says that she doesn't get hate because of her personality but for other reasons (Ummmm...isn't your personality exactly why people hate you, Mira?) Mira claims she knows all the secret Discords and will reveal screenshots once she moves to SA. Totally goes off on gossip forums. Says all jvloggers are on gossip forums (you would know, Mira, since we know you lurk). 

3:33 Goes on about her biggest "stockers": the Norwegian, the American, and the Canadian. Says the Canadian "stocker" claims that she saw Mira at concerts in Sudbury. Mira says she never went to a single concert there and proceeds to list all the shows she actually did go to. (Not even gonna list the bands or locations. But none of them were in Sudbury lol!)

3:36 Talks about "the girl in Saitama" again. Says the Rody thing happened because of this person. Claims the "Saitama girl"is in love with Rody. Claims this girl quit some private Discord because drama and threatened to reun Mira over with a car. (Mira does this part in a creepy voice). Evidently, according to Mira, this girl is pressuring Rody to make videos about Mira and say she's been deported. Mira says "people should know right from wrong."

3:38:30 Mira only cares about the afterlife and her religion. She definitely (for the 1000th time) doesn't care about gossip forums! Rambles about gossip. Is definitely pissed that people on gossip forums make fun of her spelling. Goes off about how Muslims are not allowed to gossip (after 3 hours plus of her gossiping and trash talking in this livestream). Not even gonna summarize her lecture on Islam, except how she gossips while ranting about how Islam forbids it.

3:48 She totally has a husband. Did you hear him sneeze? (Note: I did not hear it).

3:49 Randomly talks about the sounds that yaki imo, ramen, and tofu trucks make.

3:50 Rants again about h8erz and "stockers." Talks about NEXT level man (I assume Rody since she was using this in her posts during Rody's livestream) and says he's obsessed with her. He can't get over her. Luckily, Allah protects her and she's become knowledgeable about her religion. Talks about the pets she "may or may not have." (Why does anyone care, Mira?) 

3:54 Mira defines 'NEXT man.' It means "another man not related to me...not my husband or a family member...but trying to put himself in my life." I guess it has cheating connotations, but tbh her explanation is typical incoherent Mira and it's evidently a term used by some Muslims and is complicated, so I'm still confused.

3:55:45 Mira has 200+ Japan videos to upload and she's still traveling to make more. 

4:01:30 Don't spread rumors. Don't "stock" people.

The End.

TLDR:

I´m sorry you had to sit through all of that.

what a mess this girl is.