• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8884 posts in this topic

Posted

The contradictions keep coming!

5EBDBA13-C140-4F2A-98B7-40CE8CE0D6B5.jpeg

Posted

The contradictions keep coming!

5EBDBA13-C140-4F2A-98B7-40CE8CE0D6B5.jpeg

what money does she have to pay someone to translate and subtitle her shitty videos

Posted

She retweeted this this other day. What she doesn’t understand is it probably came from someone who is a feminist but Miranda thinks feminism is cancer. She really is a parody of herself, you honestly couldn’t make it up 🤣

B11CDD9E-54D0-4C86-9360-6F356EA5E109.jpeg

-gag- someone should @ her with this Image may contain: 1 person, text

Posted (edited)

what money does she have to pay someone to translate and subtitle her shitty videos

Her husband will probably do it. It should be interesting because I can imagine he has the same issues with spelling, reading and writing that Miranda does. 

As she likes Saudi so much, she'll only want the Saudi Arabic. 

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

But an other channel just for an other kind of rollercoaster-stuff?

For fun she can do a channel for every country in the world but with financial interest, this is a bad choice.

Posted

This is also poor for the youtube algorithm. It'd be better if she consolidated to one channel and just did like "Japan Mondays, Saudi Arabia Wednesdays" or something like that. 

It's gonna be hard to make a place dedicated to somewhere you've never personally been. 

Posted (edited)

It's gonna be hard to make a place dedicated to somewhere you've never personally been. 

Hey! Her finger was there on the globe when she was 5 or so.....

Damn,... now I'm paranoid again why she choosed such a crazy to tell  why she is muslim now...

Even if she choosed for it shock, ot for Rodi, it goes way to far now....

Even if she gain attention, she has no monetary benefit from this.

Edited by Marodeur

Posted (edited)

Rody is live now. 

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

I asked Rody if he had any evidence that she was deported and he said no, he has only heard rumors. I was hoping for something more concrete but I guess it's not too surprising since Mira cut off all contact with him some time ago.

kanaadajin3-deported-rodi.thumb.PNG.1e6c

Posted

It was hilarious when she came into the chat with her multiple accounts and had a melt down lol

Posted

I asked Rody if he had any evidence that she was deported and he said no, he has only heard rumors. I was hoping for something more concrete but I guess it's not too surprising since Mira cut off all contact with him some time ago.

kanaadajin3-deported-rodi.thumb.PNG.1e6c

Yeah, when everyone took him saying "she got deported" as true facts ... Idk, I don't like this guy and all his live shows are just him rambling weird stuff. Thanks for clarifying tho

Posted

Every time he live streams she goes nuts, whatever dirt he does have it must be so good because anyone can make a video about her. (it’ll get taken down but you get my point haha)

It’s  the fact that she reacts so badly that gets us all talking, how many sock accounts do you have Miranda??

Posted (edited)

Looks like she's going live now or rather when she's made her "cerial."

Edited link out because I'm not sure what Autumn Tea means by NOT IT! Link works for me.

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

NOT IT!

What's not it?