• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8888 posts in this topic

Posted

Haha. Well, glad Rodi confirmed the obvious.

Posted

She’s creating a WHOLE NEW IDENTITY guys!

33EC475D-6261-4024-A8FE-6DDF2D57649E.jpeg

Posted

Good luck trying to get big on youtube with a brand new account. You probably wont be able to get a whole lot of views without promoting. Even then, I doubt it'll be that hard to tell it's her. Considering her voice is very recognizable. 

Posted

So basically she’s trying to cover up her dirt by creating a new identity in a way that isn’t anonymous at all. Also since she is no longer in Japan I am assuming these are ancient videos or the magical white wall. Let’s be real Miranda can’t stay away from the limelight and lord knows this woman could never apologize. 

in laymen terms she is trying to run away from what she has done.

Posted

Good luck trying to get big on youtube with a brand new account. You probably wont be able to get a whole lot of views without promoting. Even then, I doubt it'll be that hard to tell it's her. Considering her voice is very recognizable. 

I don't know if I'm imagining it but but didn't she once say that she changes the pitch of her voice or something? I seem to remember her talking about it in one of her deleted videos. It was a long time ago that she posted the video, maybe it was a joke or something but I do remember het posting something like it.

Posted

it’s the same because in arabic there is tones and it sound like Allahu but to write it in english it’s Allah means God is bigger or God the greatest. It’s just language difference i guess. 

lying about religion and belief for attention is seriously wrong in many levels.. I feel like youtubers turn crazy idk why is it because they rely on youtube so much until the point when it doesn’t pay the bills they lose it or what..

In Arabic they have some signs on top of the script to indicate  how it sounds. Be it 'a' 'i' or 'u'. They have some rules about if you can ignore the sound indicator if it's by the end of the word etc. Allahu Akbar is written and pronounced as Allahu Akbar. It's basic knowledge if you want to read the Quran properly. Also considering Allahu Akbar is Takbir and us Muslims say it whenever we start every sequence of our daily prayers, that's a dumb mistake to do. We have to do our prayers in Arabic, after all.

Considering Mira is such a "devout Muslim" surely she prays at least 5 times a day and read the Quran so she should know about this.

Nah, I'm pretty sure she never prays nor read the Quran because she's a phony and only getting her misguided information about Islam from the internet instead of properly studying about it. I bet I can point to the Arabic words that says "Muhammad" and she won't be able to read it.

Posted

Didn't she said days ago that it is a mistake to become a youtuber?

And how would she hide herselve in a new channel?

Making videos were she dont show herselve and use an other voice (other pitch?)

Did she really think she will have success with such a channel featuring the same boring content she already loosed followers?

And beeing an anonymous Youtuber? How does that work?

If you make videos without real video content (like factvideos and so on, were you just need to talk and show pictures)

But she want to make again traveling videos?

Lot of people do this and PERSONALITY and CHARISMA are important points why people follow somone.

Wait wait wait!!!!!!

I had figgured it out!!!!!

Mira think that noone knows how she looks, because she wear niqiab for so long!

Bazinga.......:happee:

And now she will come back with her own face again..... :haiplz:

Well let's see what she try do to.... maybe more evidence.

Posted

I don't know if I'm imagining it but but didn't she once say that she changes the pitch of her voice or something? I seem to remember her talking about it in one of her deleted videos. It was a long time ago that she posted the video, maybe it was a joke or something but I do remember het posting something like it.

She 100% did. We still could tell lol. She isn't an expert in disguising voices. It'd be very easy to tell if she drastically changed it. 

Posted

She 100% did. We still could tell lol. She isn't an expert in disguising voices. It'd be very easy to tell if she drastically changed it. 

I can imagine her binge watching The Simpsons to home her Apu impression and then pitching it up or down as part of her disguise. Either that or she'll transition from conservative muslim to Jamacian and have a whole brand new accent to try and fool us with. 

Posted

It’s amazing that she pretty much says she’s done with Japan but still clings to it by pretending she’s still there.

Posted

Worth sharing as well, I thought:

2882F4A4-9531-4527-9CF2-351E49FA2FB2.jpeg

6401F8FB-189F-47E4-AEE7-02FB5A48AEFB.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Ok....

1. if her mother is really a hardcore christ, she would rampage if her daughter went muslim ans marries a Saudi!

2. All these arguments are stupid! All seen from a Saudi-mulim perspectiv and worthless for a westener.

Fake freedeom - What? A bit hard words for you are not allowed to hide your face in public (just Quebec)

Enforced tax - yeah buhuu....Like all over teh World the state take taxes for quiet everything. You know what get payed by this money?!

LBGT - sure you bi-sexual lier,.. what indoctrination? That these gay people are just normal people with a right to live?

Liberalism - Why not in capitals? That is no argument just because Islam.

Drugs -  you know all about drugs right? you friggen stupid pothead...... not so long ago you would celebrate that pot is legal now.

Alcohol - What? You overacting a problem you never saw, alcoholism is a global problem, in many countrys hard alcohol is availlable for adults in supermarkets and not inf ront of all of them is a crowd of wasted zombies trying to get a "fix" Btw that is not how alcoholism works.....

Gender segregation - Nice story, without any context this is a simple argument to proof your position. But with no value.

Shutting down stores - What? Again nice story, a shop closed because they dont wonna wax a ding dong? Using such a hard word for just this incedence? Sounds a bit too constructed.

Also using THAT to say woman have no rights???

Every country has his problems with stuff.

But it shows how weakminded Mira and her Family are that they just see just all negativ sides of all.

[sarcasm] Oh yeah they are sooo clever, good to be a fundamental, they know that the state is ruled by gay monkey-aliens that need pot to live....[/sarcasm]

And again!

If her mother is extremly christian, she will NEVER EVER accept a muslim daughter.....

Nice try Mira but you fall over your own words again.

Edited by Marodeur

Posted

"The women have no rights in Canada" part is my favourite. I needed a good laugh this morning. Thank you Miranda!

Posted

"The women have no rights in Canada" part is my favourite. I needed a good laugh this morning. Thank you Miranda!

I thought women weren’t supposed to have rights according to her?

She’s just a parody of herself. 😂

Posted

I thought women weren’t supposed to have rights according to her?

She’s just a parody of herself. 😂

She retweeted this this other day. What she doesn’t understand is it probably came from someone who is a feminist but Miranda thinks feminism is cancer. She really is a parody of herself, you honestly couldn’t make it up 🤣

B11CDD9E-54D0-4C86-9360-6F356EA5E109.jpeg