• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8885 posts in this topic

Posted

What's with her twitter ( the one linked here) ? I clicked on it but says a different name and she is bashing Mira. Is it a different person, split personality. What am I missing? 

Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 6.14.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 6.14.23 PM.png

Posted

the canadian election is live on youtube right now and she said this in the chat:

unknown.thumb.png.d590c4d3b70a4ea1943282

yikes

Posted (edited)

Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 6.14.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 6.14.23 PM.png

I feel like Mira is warning us to avoid her instead of her stocker. 

Edit: Also anyone else notice she is doign the same thing to the "stocker" that she claims is being done to her but she has never posted any proof of said things being done to her while she does it to said person? HMMMM. 

Edited by Autumn Tea

Posted

If what Rodi said is correct (and Mira really do get kicked out of Japan) then I feel like it’s only a matter of time before she get involved with some sort of law enforcement. 
She is clearly becoming more and more deranged and I honestly thought this conversion to Islam was another phase (just like her ‘im Japanese’ phase) but this shit has gone way too far. 

All she does is lie. She’s been lying for so long that telling the truth is like a foreign concept to her and she can’t even keep track of the lies anymore. And don’t even get me started on the amount of pathetic sock-puppet accounts she runs. She must have a fuck-ton of free time because all she does is chat shit and lie 24/7 

Posted

I wonder if she was on some sort of specialty watch list on her flight back to Canada 

Posted

I wonder if she was on some sort of specialty watch list on her flight back to Canada 

hope so.....

Posted

She's almost certainly being watched by the authorities. The good thing is she may end up being forced to get help if she gets any more extreme.

Posted

She's almost certainly being watched by the authorities. The good thing is she may end up being forced to get help if she gets any more extreme.

Right? Especially if she's living in Canada again. Or at least I'd think so. My little brother has been part of a sister group of Antifa here. Very left wing. It's still a big thing here in Germany, although a lot of people think that all of the left-wings are as bad as nazis and I disagree. But anyway, their group of friends used to go to demos and sometimes they were a bit ... let's say, more active. He used to live in a flat share with them, too. 

But they eventually did calm down a bit and then they were notified that some authorities were monitoring them. They had huuuge files on them with private photos and each and every little detail no one could have known about lol. It was super crazy. Especially because they were all young little boys, only against racism and fascism basically.

My point is ... if this stuff happens to people like them ... WHY NOT TO MIRANDA? She's 100% worse than them. Omg. 

Posted

the canadian election is live on youtube right now and she said this in the chat:

unknown.thumb.png.d590c4d3b70a4ea1943282

yikes

The dumbass just outed herself as fake muslim because even newly converted ones know it's Allahu Akbar and not Allah Akbar. 

Posted (edited)

The dumbass just outed herself as fake muslim because even newly converted ones know it's Allahu Akbar and not Allah Akbar. 

it’s the same because in arabic there is tones and it sound like Allahu but to write it in english it’s Allah means God is bigger or God the greatest. It’s just language difference i guess. 

If what Rodi said is correct (and Mira really do get kicked out of Japan) then I feel like it’s only a matter of time before she get involved with some sort of law enforcement. 
She is clearly becoming more and more deranged and I honestly thought this conversion to Islam was another phase (just like her ‘im Japanese’ phase) but this shit has gone way too far. 

All she does is lie. She’s been lying for so long that telling the truth is like a foreign concept to her and she can’t even keep track of the lies anymore. And don’t even get me started on the amount of pathetic sock-puppet accounts she runs. She must have a fuck-ton of free time because all she does is chat shit and lie 24/7 

lying about religion and belief for attention is seriously wrong in many levels.. I feel like youtubers turn crazy idk why is it because they rely on youtube so much until the point when it doesn’t pay the bills they lose it or what..

Edited by Yuki-love

Posted (edited)

Wel..I mean... her Japanese phase/delusion lasted for 10 years.

her punk/gyaru phase were a lot shorter but I think because thats a whole lot less identity focused compared to a religion or culture. Miranda probably would´ve been a great jehova witness.

Edited by Kiko

Posted

Miranda probably would´ve been a great jehova witness.

Don't give her new ideas. ;-P

Posted

Imagine Miranda knocking at your door, the horror.

Posted

the girl lost some more braincells when i wasnt around...good for you Mira you are literally defaming yourself each day.

Posted

I tried to figure out what she really mean with the gibberish she is talking.

Its so funny that she think that "we" (so Pull and Lolcow) should not talk about her anymore because she dont do stuff on her channel anymore.

Yes Mira what content can you produce if you are not in Japan anymore?

Is it an argument that "we" should not talk about the bullshit she talks on twitter just because she dont do any content anymore?

That's bullshit.

Mira stop using social media at all, get a hobby and stop talking shit online.

And stop beeing such an ISIS-waifu!

Then ""we" will stop. Maybe.