• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8881 posts in this topic

Posted

I think we can all agree this “husband” is just using her for a Canadian visa. She has literally nothing to offer. 😂

Maybe not to him personally but she has a lot of offer ISIS. 

Posted (edited)

Maybe not to him personally but she has a lot of offer ISIS. 

As a lunatic that spill their propaganda on the internet and a womb to make future indoctrinated children yes.

I guess it will mean she finally contribute to something once in her life.

Edited by Zagi

Posted

Oh lord, I just caught up on the thread and a part of me had kinda believed that this whole Muslim thing wouldn't have lasted when I first heard of it. I had assumed she just said it to get attention or something and would give up within a couple of months. She's literally turned demented now.

Posted

At this point I just wonder what's next. And I do believe that there will be a Mira 4.0 coming. (The first being her punk rawk Canadian youth, then "I'm more Japanese than the Japanese," now this debacle.)

@BloopGrass she's definitely demented, but Mira always commits 100% to her current version of crazy. I fully believe she'll switch over to another obsession once she's sucked every bit of life from this one.

Or she gets committed to a psych ward/imprisoned first. She's getting very close to saying things online that draw immediate police attention (afaik she has yet to make specific threats of violence and is just supporting violence in general towards various groups, which is horrifying but not technically illegal.)

Posted (edited)

I know it doesnt really matter, and I can´t believe I´m even saying this, but honestly she was a lot more interesthing to watch/discuss/follow/fun whatever when she was still a weeb. Yes she was at her peak when she was still bfs with Sharla, but even on her own she was just so enjoyably cringy.

Like...yes...She would also say delusional/crazy stuff back then.  think there hasn´t been a day in her life when there hasn´t been a big cloud of pollution inside that head of hers, but more in a :haiplz: omg here we go again guys :hurrplz: kinda way

now its only :derp: should we report her?:darth: kind of way.  Go back to being a weeb Miranda.

Edited by Kiko

Posted

Just waiting for her to say: "It was just a social experiment, you guiz!"

For her sake, it should be. It's like she was going through WikiHow one night and stumbled upon this idea. 

Posted

It’s as if she reads the Onion and doesn’t get that it’s satire.

The thing that gets me the most is why or how did she radicalise herself to this level?

Posted

It’s as if she reads the Onion and doesn’t get that it’s satire.

The thing that gets me the most is why or how did she radicalise herself to this level?

Well we dont know what mosque she visited.

Maybe some crazy contact and messagergroupe.

Posted

And it's gotten even worse! Now, she officially wishes death on gay people. Great job, Miranda. You are officially a terrible human being. Kanadajin3_Hates_Gays.thumb.PNG.71f4ce19

Ironically, the reason why Uganda is pushing bills like this is precisely due to "Western indoctrination". Christian missionaries from Europe went to convert many people in Africa to Christianity, and American evangelicals (and some politicians) have been going to Uganda to spread hatred of LGBT+ people and push for laws that persecute, arrest, and kill them. So Mira claiming they're not "bowing to Western indoctrination" is completely wrong. We could even make the argument that numerous societies were supportive of LGBT+ people before "Western indoctrination" in the form of Missionaries made them change positions.

Posted

Don't get me wrong, people have the right to change their opinions (wich is quiet usefull if there opinion is bullshit)

But c'mon!

Oh look what the internet has found

1560707211855.jpg

Lolcow remember....

I will not post the backshot, but it shows that the "pants" dont cover her tushy.

Repent Miranda.

Posted (edited)

1560707211855.jpg

Ah yes, Miranda Constable, the ideal Saudi wife void of any and all influences of western culture. xD

Edited by sloane
Space

Posted

Ok so Rody has confirmed she is no longer in Japan. So he seconds what KittenIvy told us a while ago.

1571089633594.thumb.png.257a0d69fd6d770e

Screen shot from LOLcow.

https://lolcow.farm/pt/res/718918.html#718918

Posted

I hate to say it, but she had a better YT career when she was doing her Japan vlogs. She could've been far if she wasn't so...immature.

Posted

Ok so Rody has confirmed she is no longer in Japan. So he seconds what KittenIvy told us a while ago.

1571089633594.thumb.png.257a0d69fd6d770e

Screen shot from LOLcow.

https://lolcow.farm/pt/res/718918.html#718918

We all knew she wasn’t in Japan anymore karma~

Posted

What's with her twitter ( the one linked here) ? I clicked on it but says a different name and she is bashing Mira. Is it a different person, split personality. What am I missing?