• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

9183 posts in this topic

Posted

It’s as if she reads the Onion and doesn’t get that it’s satire.

The thing that gets me the most is why or how did she radicalise herself to this level?

Well we dont know what mosque she visited.

Maybe some crazy contact and messagergroupe.

Posted

And it's gotten even worse! Now, she officially wishes death on gay people. Great job, Miranda. You are officially a terrible human being. Kanadajin3_Hates_Gays.thumb.PNG.71f4ce19

Ironically, the reason why Uganda is pushing bills like this is precisely due to "Western indoctrination". Christian missionaries from Europe went to convert many people in Africa to Christianity, and American evangelicals (and some politicians) have been going to Uganda to spread hatred of LGBT+ people and push for laws that persecute, arrest, and kill them. So Mira claiming they're not "bowing to Western indoctrination" is completely wrong. We could even make the argument that numerous societies were supportive of LGBT+ people before "Western indoctrination" in the form of Missionaries made them change positions.

Posted

Don't get me wrong, people have the right to change their opinions (wich is quiet usefull if there opinion is bullshit)

But c'mon!

Oh look what the internet has found

1560707211855.jpg

Lolcow remember....

I will not post the backshot, but it shows that the "pants" dont cover her tushy.

Repent Miranda.

Posted (edited)

1560707211855.jpg

Ah yes, Miranda Constable, the ideal Saudi wife void of any and all influences of western culture. xD

Edited by sloane
Space

Posted

Ok so Rody has confirmed she is no longer in Japan. So he seconds what KittenIvy told us a while ago.

1571089633594.thumb.png.257a0d69fd6d770e

Screen shot from LOLcow.

https://lolcow.farm/pt/res/718918.html#718918

Posted

I hate to say it, but she had a better YT career when she was doing her Japan vlogs. She could've been far if she wasn't so...immature.

Posted

Ok so Rody has confirmed she is no longer in Japan. So he seconds what KittenIvy told us a while ago.

1571089633594.thumb.png.257a0d69fd6d770e

Screen shot from LOLcow.

https://lolcow.farm/pt/res/718918.html#718918

We all knew she wasn’t in Japan anymore karma~

Posted

What's with her twitter ( the one linked here) ? I clicked on it but says a different name and she is bashing Mira. Is it a different person, split personality. What am I missing? 

Posted

What's with her twitter ( the one linked here) ? I clicked on it but says a different name and she is bashing Mira. Is it a different person, split personality. What am I missing? 

Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 6.14.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 6.14.23 PM.png

Posted

the canadian election is live on youtube right now and she said this in the chat:

unknown.thumb.png.d590c4d3b70a4ea1943282

yikes

Posted (edited)

Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 6.14.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 6.14.23 PM.png

I feel like Mira is warning us to avoid her instead of her stocker. 

Edit: Also anyone else notice she is doign the same thing to the "stocker" that she claims is being done to her but she has never posted any proof of said things being done to her while she does it to said person? HMMMM. 

Edited by Autumn Tea

Posted

If what Rodi said is correct (and Mira really do get kicked out of Japan) then I feel like it’s only a matter of time before she get involved with some sort of law enforcement. 
She is clearly becoming more and more deranged and I honestly thought this conversion to Islam was another phase (just like her ‘im Japanese’ phase) but this shit has gone way too far. 

All she does is lie. She’s been lying for so long that telling the truth is like a foreign concept to her and she can’t even keep track of the lies anymore. And don’t even get me started on the amount of pathetic sock-puppet accounts she runs. She must have a fuck-ton of free time because all she does is chat shit and lie 24/7 

Posted

I wonder if she was on some sort of specialty watch list on her flight back to Canada 

Posted

I wonder if she was on some sort of specialty watch list on her flight back to Canada 

hope so.....

Posted

She's almost certainly being watched by the authorities. The good thing is she may end up being forced to get help if she gets any more extreme.