• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8978 posts in this topic

Posted

WTF???

At this point I cant realyl say if she is nuts or is trolling next level.

And these words from a person who used to fuck around not so long ago.

Her personality is so demaged that she really love Saudi laws?

Posted

And it's gotten even worse! Now, she officially wishes death on gay people. Great job, Miranda. You are officially a terrible human being. Kanadajin3_Hates_Gays.thumb.PNG.71f4ce19

Posted (edited)

Miranda updated her ig stories saying she’s fine after the typhoon and how she won’t tell if her house got any damages so her stalkers don’t get any info about her location.

Miranda, of course you’re safe. The typhoon hit Japan, not Canada where you live.

Edited by Misato

Posted (edited)

And it's gotten even worse! Now, she officially wishes death on gay people. Great job, Miranda. You are officially a terrible human being. Kanadajin3_Hates_Gays.thumb.PNG.71f4ce19

giphy.thumb.gif.433a490183ae4e845f946477

also ironic coming from someone who in the past proudly claimed to be bisexual:hurrplz:

I really hope shes trolling but I doubt it.

Its scary how easily some people are influenced by extremism.

Edited by Kiko

Posted (edited)

Ewww, she just got scary!256FD1A2-A627-40BD-9ACF-E7F86203AEEE.thu

Wow, as someone who comes from a muslim family and society I'm extremely pissed off. How dare this woman that moved to a another country alone and lived in it for years also alone (the years she wasnt married) says she is pro male guardianship system?

so if she and her husband divorced now, she would go back to live at her family house under the guardianship of her male family members as such systems require right?

I hope shes a troll because if not shes a serious hypocrite (and idiot). 

Edited by Salxer

Posted

hi! i'm just wondering... how do you know it's not miranda? do you check the IP address? because given miranda's history of her sockpuppets being clocked, i'm sure she uses VPNs to hide her identity (and there's tons of free VPNs online so it's very easy to get a hold of them)

mizutama is def miranda, the bad grammar gives it away

I have checked all IP addresses used by that account. (Different IP addresses don't mean something shady is going on - it's common to cycle through several different addresses, many internet providers assign new ones regularly, or a new IP address is set while posting from a phone.)

I have ways beyond IP addresses to dig into someone's background, although I can't specify what they are. Also, it's actually pretty easy to tell if someone's using a VPN. If you want to learn more, please feel free to DM me, but I don't want to derail the thread with technical discussions. This user is not behind a VPN, and their location doesn't match Mira's. They're not a native English speaker, which explains their grammar. I'm positive they're not Mira.

Posted (edited)

I don't get why she started a whole new channel for the coaster game. She doesn't even have 160 subs there. 

1571011943757.jpg

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

I don't get why she started a whole new channel for the coaster game. She doesn't even have 160 subs there. 

1571011943757.jpg

It's her way of being a public figure while also disassociating from her other personality. She assumes that if she puts things on a new account, that we won't realize it's just her uploading to a new account (even though it's very obvious), and it's a method of trying to capture fame in a bottle again. She said multiple times in her livestreams, "I don't care if I'm famous, I never wanted people to pay attention to me." And yet, here she is, still posting rubbish all over the internet, amassing as many followers as she can despite her insane views. 

It's so shameless. You can compare it directly to other Youtubers who actually wanted to step away from their fame. Someone like Marzia, Pewdiepie's wife, was just like, "Hey, I'm done, bye," and nuked her whole channel. That's what actually stepping away from the space is: taking stock of your life by eliminating the thing you feel is a problematic element. If Mira was wanting to run away from the internet because stalkers are enhancing her eyeball reflections, or because her haterz never give her a break, she would actually step away from the internet and just move on with her life. 

But no, she can't do that. Instead, she has to complain non-stop, spout racist, homophobic, and transphobic crap on Twitter, and try to defend herself via a completely unrelated gaming channel. SHAMELESS. 

Posted

I- have no words

IMG_20191008_215713.jpg

Posted

It's her way of being a public figure while also disassociating from her other personality. She assumes that if she puts things on a new account, that we won't realize it's just her uploading to a new account (even though it's very obvious), and it's a method of trying to capture fame in a bottle again. She said multiple times in her livestreams, "I don't care if I'm famous, I never wanted people to pay attention to me." And yet, here she is, still posting rubbish all over the internet, amassing as many followers as she can despite her insane views. 

It's so shameless. You can compare it directly to other Youtubers who actually wanted to step away from their fame. Someone like Marzia, Pewdiepie's wife, was just like, "Hey, I'm done, bye," and nuked her whole channel. That's what actually stepping away from the space is: taking stock of your life by eliminating the thing you feel is a problematic element. If Mira was wanting to run away from the internet because stalkers are enhancing her eyeball reflections, or because her haterz never give her a break, she would actually step away from the internet and just move on with her life. 

But no, she can't do that. Instead, she has to complain non-stop, spout racist, homophobic, and transphobic crap on Twitter, and try to defend herself via a completely unrelated gaming channel. SHAMELESS. 

I ran out of likes but we all know Miranda is an attention whore. She can't stay away from the limelight. Without the spotlight she really has nothing. All she has at this point in her life is the Internet, which explains a lot of why she acts like she does. I mean she doesn't work, she lost all her friends and has an immature baby of a husband. If she can't get the attention from her former channel she will find new ways. 

Posted

Miranda has always been a despicable person.

Posted

Miranda has always been a despicable person.

And she has never sincerely apologized for any of the BS she has done. 

Posted

And she has never sincerely apologized for any of the BS she has done. 

Well from her point of view she never done something wrong right?

Posted

I think we can all agree this “husband” is just using her for a Canadian visa. She has literally nothing to offer. 😂

Posted

A weeb that wants to be Saudi lol this whole girls life is nothing but stealing and copying how sad