• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

9179 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyway KSA just relaxed their visa rules to accommodate single female visitors so if Mira still whining about not being able to go to Saudi due to visa issue, she's lying.

Posted

Anyway KSA just relaxed their visa rules to accommodate single female visitors so if Mira still whining about not being able to go to Saudi due to visa issue, she's lying.

Oooh now this has gotten interesting. Will she try to go to KSA now or was she always lying like we suspected of her and not go? 

Posted

Yeah just last week the KSA declared new guidelines allowing women to rent hotel rooms without a male guardian's presence, and foreign men and women to share a room without proof of marriage. Plus female tourist no longer required to wear abayas, just need to cover your shoulders and knees in public. But honestly, unless you're going there for religious pilgrimage I don't see why she wants to visit KSA. I was there for 10 days going from Medina to Mecca and Jeddah. And it was bearable because I went during low season and stayed in luxury hotels. Literally nothing to see. (I guess you could go to Taif during their rose season and maybe Riyadh is more lively but otherwise....meh)

Posted

But honestly, unless you're going there for religious pilgrimage I don't see why she wants to visit KSA. 

It's called destiny! Her five-year-old finger didn't find it on a globe for nothing!

Posted

Oooh now this has gotten interesting. Will she try to go to KSA now or was she always lying like we suspected of her and not go? 

She'll find an excuse not to go. I can see it now, "My stocker is in Saudi Arabia. I cannot go because it's not safe."

Posted

She already stated on that she can't go because it would cost too much money to visit their for a vacation so she is waiting to move there in that fantasy in 3-5 year timeline she has for herself. 

Translation "My husband is too poor to pay for a trip and I have no intention to ever live in such a place and would rather bask in the freedom of living in country with actual human rights and freedom, while I type hateful discriminatory dog shit on twitter in comfort. 

Posted

If her husbando really is a Saudi national, then her only concern should be just the airline tickets, no? I assume her husbando's family has a house there so lodgings should not be an issue. Food and everything else are pretty darn cheap unlike Dubai. People from my country just need to pay around USD 1000 for a 10 days trip. That's for round trip tickets, visa, vaccination, transportation from site to site, 3 stars local hotels, meals 3 times a day, and a guide.  I mean, if she can afford Louis Vuitton perfume, surely she can afford USD 1000 for a vacation, no?

Wait, I forgot the Vuitton perfume is fake.

Posted (edited)

Ewww, she just got scary!256FD1A2-A627-40BD-9ACF-E7F86203AEEE.thu

Edited by Kittenivy
Spell

Posted

WTF???

At this point I cant realyl say if she is nuts or is trolling next level.

And these words from a person who used to fuck around not so long ago.

Her personality is so demaged that she really love Saudi laws?

Posted

And it's gotten even worse! Now, she officially wishes death on gay people. Great job, Miranda. You are officially a terrible human being. Kanadajin3_Hates_Gays.thumb.PNG.71f4ce19

Posted (edited)

Miranda updated her ig stories saying she’s fine after the typhoon and how she won’t tell if her house got any damages so her stalkers don’t get any info about her location.

Miranda, of course you’re safe. The typhoon hit Japan, not Canada where you live.

Edited by Misato

Posted (edited)

And it's gotten even worse! Now, she officially wishes death on gay people. Great job, Miranda. You are officially a terrible human being. Kanadajin3_Hates_Gays.thumb.PNG.71f4ce19

giphy.thumb.gif.433a490183ae4e845f946477

also ironic coming from someone who in the past proudly claimed to be bisexual:hurrplz:

I really hope shes trolling but I doubt it.

Its scary how easily some people are influenced by extremism.

Edited by Kiko

Posted (edited)

Ewww, she just got scary!256FD1A2-A627-40BD-9ACF-E7F86203AEEE.thu

Wow, as someone who comes from a muslim family and society I'm extremely pissed off. How dare this woman that moved to a another country alone and lived in it for years also alone (the years she wasnt married) says she is pro male guardianship system?

so if she and her husband divorced now, she would go back to live at her family house under the guardianship of her male family members as such systems require right?

I hope shes a troll because if not shes a serious hypocrite (and idiot). 

Edited by Salxer

Posted

hi! i'm just wondering... how do you know it's not miranda? do you check the IP address? because given miranda's history of her sockpuppets being clocked, i'm sure she uses VPNs to hide her identity (and there's tons of free VPNs online so it's very easy to get a hold of them)

mizutama is def miranda, the bad grammar gives it away

I have checked all IP addresses used by that account. (Different IP addresses don't mean something shady is going on - it's common to cycle through several different addresses, many internet providers assign new ones regularly, or a new IP address is set while posting from a phone.)

I have ways beyond IP addresses to dig into someone's background, although I can't specify what they are. Also, it's actually pretty easy to tell if someone's using a VPN. If you want to learn more, please feel free to DM me, but I don't want to derail the thread with technical discussions. This user is not behind a VPN, and their location doesn't match Mira's. They're not a native English speaker, which explains their grammar. I'm positive they're not Mira.

Posted (edited)

I don't get why she started a whole new channel for the coaster game. She doesn't even have 160 subs there. 

1571011943757.jpg

Edited by Marilyn