• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

9146 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe it's because I haven't been affected personally, but going to those lenghts, as in taking photos, saying you want to cut body parts off, I consider as taking it a bit too far. Km who lost money I can understand to some externt (but I can't understand how you'd lend money to someone you don't really know, it's just stupid and naive so can't really feel for him 100% either).

Anyhow, what I was curious about was the event of naru and Mira meeting, what happened as she claimed naru lied? 

This post is why I believe it is a sock account, no one anywhere has explicitly said that they want to kill Miranda and cut off her body parts, only Miranda herself

I mean I suppose they could have taken Miranda’s posts literally without researching but I refuse to believe this, if you’re interested in a snowflake you’d read up on them a little to get some context.

Miranda is trying to manipulate people’s frustration at the awful things she says and does so that she looks like a victim as per.

Also this is just a huge distraction from the fact that she isn’t in Japan. If there were any truth in the things she has accused people of the authorities would be involved!

Posted

Anyone who knows anything about Miranda's BS would know about her sockpuppet tendencies and realize why we all raise an eyebrow whenever someone comes in here shitting on someone while simultaneously defending Miranda. 

If you go to any other thread, you'll see that this isn't out of a fierce loyalty to other pull members necessarily but out of the periodic barrage that Miranda's sockpuppets do on both Pull and lolcow. 

I'm still not 100% convinced that you're not Miranda but in case you aren't, read up before you make more accusations. 

Posted

I checked her youtube today and she mentioned some woman naru-something and how she shared a long blog entry or similar of their meeting years ago. Does anyone know anything about that? Also, the screenshots Mira posted seems rather brutal. I find it weird people say she's psychotic and then basically do the same f** up thing as she does :P

Well also if I know its Mira,.. were on YT did she say something?

She only uploaded 2 Streams of hr new and mega "amazing" aka boring gaming stuff.

Did she talk about something interesting is these two hour videos?

Posted

Hi, long time no see.

On twitter she’s still trying to convince people that she travels around Japan for fun and to show her family.

With what money, especially since her YT channel is gone? 

Posted

Hi, long time no see.

On twitter she’s still trying to convince people that she travels around Japan for fun and to show her family.

With what money, especially since her YT channel is gone? 

Really? thats what er twitter stuff means? Wow...I had no clue... sounded like something different....

Well rich Saudi prince?

Posted

booo.thumb.png.550a4a93852685ab2cff3c2ef
"The only way to stop [the stalking] was to be quiet with the content", no, what will make people stop "stalking" you is if you get off social media and stop being a complete shitshow both online and in real life

Posted

"...seeing my colthes."

Lol wtf???

Posted

I’m really starting to believe she isn’t in Japan at this point. It’s all too convenient. 

Posted

I’m really starting to believe she isn’t in Japan at this point. It’s all too convenient. 

Well most of the people beliebe she can not be in Japan anymore.

Personaly I also think she is back in Canada but its quit strange.

Just because she only can not ne legal there.

Lets see it from an other perspective.

She is in Japan, .... well still the question how???

She stop making Japan videos., ok she said its about her "stalkers", if she is really afraid if this she simply will stop using social media.

Its so strange how she handel all this.

She still make lame videos were she simply stand in front of a wall.... that's a stupid option IF she is still in Japan.

Fish or beef, but not both.

The way she still try to make people think she is in Japan makes me... angry? no.. but it confuse me so much.

Why her affaction to Japan, that makes her SA fetish so unbelievebale.

Mira, what is your problem?

Why do you want to make us think you are in Japan?

You have Saudi-fetish, you are back in canada, and you want so o to SA.

NOBODY CARES!

Just tell the trouth.

And now her stupid "educational gaming channel"

That just show how bored she is. That wont save her channel from dying.

Posted

Hi everyone, I have checked out @Mizutama and they do not seem to be Mira.

However, @Mizutama, please don't try to police the way other users express themselves. If you have an issue with the thread atmosphere, please report the relevant posts. Don't start a discussion about what is and isn't appropriate to say. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Also, don't ask for other users to summarize information you could just read up on. Everyone else did their reading too.

hi! i'm just wondering... how do you know it's not miranda? do you check the IP address? because given miranda's history of her sockpuppets being clocked, i'm sure she uses VPNs to hide her identity (and there's tons of free VPNs online so it's very easy to get a hold of them)

mizutama is def miranda, the bad grammar gives it away

Posted (edited)

I would like to know if the Norwegian guy is even in Japan? Didn't he use to come here? would be nice to hear his side of this. this whole thing sounds very exaggerated. 

how is it that someone knows about KM from reading back but doesn't know about the sockpuppeting? 🤔

And how are you able to acknowledge that he has come here before but haven't heard "his side of the story"? It's not like miranda has mentioned pull by name recently right? Just generalized complaints about "stockers"

Very sus

Edited by Sugi

Posted

how is it that someone knows about KM from reading back but doesn't know about the sockpuppeting? 🤔

And how are you able to acknowledge that he has come here before but haven't heard "his side of the story"? It's not like miranda has mentioned pull by name recently right? Just generalized complaints about "stockers"

Very sus

Also isn't Miranda the only one to really talk about KM visiting Japan. I know we hardly even talked about that, maybe we spoke about HER mentioning it, but never about his visit. 

A lot of Mizutama's info comes from Miranda. Lets just assume they aren't Miranda, well they certainly aren't unbiased. They keep talking about what Miranda says as 100% fact. That in of itself is a little weird. They ask us for a brief summary when they are very capable of doing it themselves.

Also, Mizutama has gone silent. If they weren't Miranda they would've defended themself. So....

Posted

Miranda has the habit of abandoning her socks when they're found out or when they've served their purpose :alpacaheadshake:

That or she just repurposes them into Saudi fetish accounts later

Posted

She was probably trying to collect a second hand account of what she believes KM is doing/did so she can use it as evidence against him with his local government/police. 

Don't fall for the obvious sock puppet people. 

Posted

As we see this thread is kinda dead like Miras carrier.

If not a sockpuppet pops up to make random shit.

Like herecomethetea and others.

At this point we can not clearly track her way due to her "anti-stalker- stuff"

But I asked myself (yes sometimes I need a good conversation...), Mira is a notorious lier.

What is really true from the textmassages we saw from KM?

They are authentic, no question, but what is TRUE?

Did she really trust KM so much to tell him about her Visa-kun?

She manipulated him so he gave her money.

Also the stuff about the money for school, so she get a student visa, was a lie as I see now.

Did we get an info from an other souce about her Visa? Nauru?

Does she really think she can piss of someone so much, who KNOW something?

Even if he doensnt save the messages. If he post this online it would be bad for Mira.

Beeing such a garbage person, by telling him he will never get his money back, who knows your secret?

Why is Tokyosam talking about her?

The were friends? He is in japan? She not?.