• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8896 posts in this topic

Posted

She just complained about her stockers

Posted

Yeah, mostly complains, but I also noticed when she was talking about some other video creator, she said "he went to Japan to ******" shouldn't she have said 'he CAME to Japan ****'?
Other than that she was dull as always. I literally fell asleep watching her stream. It's much more fun contemplating the grass while it's growing.

Posted (edited)

Yeah, mostly complains, but I also noticed when she was talking about some other video creator, she said "he went to Japan to ******" shouldn't she have said 'he CAME to Japan ****'?
Other than that she was dull as always. I literally fell asleep watching her stream. It's much more fun contemplating the grass while it's growing.

As a non nativ speaker,.. what is the difference in this sentence?

Edited by Marodeur

Posted

I checked her youtube today and she mentioned some woman naru-something and how she shared a long blog entry or similar of their meeting years ago. Does anyone know anything about that? Also, the screenshots Mira posted seems rather brutal. I find it weird people say she's psychotic and then basically do the same f** up thing as she does :P

Posted

I checked her youtube today and she mentioned some woman naru-something and how she shared a long blog entry or similar of their meeting years ago. Does anyone know anything about that? Also, the screenshots Mira posted seems rather brutal. I find it weird people say she's psychotic and then basically do the same f** up thing as she does :P

Naru is a well respected member of PULL, she's pissed off with Miranda's bullshit. Here's the thing, when you hurt and abuse people the way Miranda has, you will eventually come across someone who won't take it and will retaliate. I don't necessarily think it's the best way to deal with a situation but I can see why someone would respond this way, especially if they see someone constantly getting away with shit. I have no sympathy for Miranda at all.

Posted (edited)

Maybe it's because I haven't been affected personally, but going to those lenghts, as in taking photos, saying you want to cut body parts off, I consider as taking it a bit too far. Km who lost money I can understand to some externt (but I can't understand how you'd lend money to someone you don't really know, it's just stupid and naive so can't really feel for him 100% either).

Anyhow, what I was curious about was the event of naru and Mira meeting, what happened as she claimed naru lied? 

Edited by Mizutama

Posted

KM didn't barrow money.  He lent Miranda money.  Not the other way around. 

Posted (edited)

Mitzutama, maybe you should go through Pull and read up before attacking a long term member like Naruru.  

Edited by Kittenivy

Posted

I am starting to wonder about this Mizutama....call me paranoid but...hm. They keep twisting everything and trying to make Miranda the good guy. I call that sus. 

Posted

I am starting to wonder about this Mizutama....call me paranoid but...hm. They keep twisting everything and trying to make Miranda the good guy. I call that sus. 

I was thinking the same. They posted in the Julia Zelg thread and spelt actually as acctually. Looks very similar to a classic Miranda spelling mistake to me.

Posted

I was thinking the same. They posted in the Julia Zelg thread and spelt actually as acctually. Looks very similar to a classic Miranda spelling mistake to me.

They also keep trying to twist the KM situation and they have even attacked Naru. When I saw that today I was like oh yeah this is totally sus.

This feels like something Miranda did awhile back on another of her sock puppet accounts. 

Posted (edited)

I have checked this thread for a while before signing up and can't remember reading anything about it so I simply asked for a summary or a page to go to. I can honestly say I don't have time to go through all threads and pages :P

I remember reading somewhere on this forum how you attacked someone who disagreed with you, and you guys really do that with everyone. I'm just objective and since it's supposed to be a free space to express opinions I did, but sorry about that, will not happen again. Maybe it's because you're so into all of this you can't see it from an outsiders point of view. But as a "newbie" it does seem weird (what I wrote in the above). I was reading for a long time without signing up because in real life I hate gossip, but since these people are public it felt more ok. But with all this, how you "protect your own" and get pissed off if someone critic anything or anyone who does not HATE or want to kill the person the gossip is about, I feel like this definetely is the wrong place for me. I should definetely put my hours on better things xD 

Edited by Mizutama

Posted

I have checked this thread for a while before signing up and can't remember reading anything about it so I simply asked for a summary or a page to go to. I can honestly say I don't have time to go through all threads and pages :P

I remember reading somewhere on this forum how you attacked someone who disagreed with you, and you guys really do that with everyone. I'm just objective and since it's supposed to be a free space to express opinions I did, but sorry about that, will not happen again. Maybe it's because you're so into all of this you can't see it from an outsiders point of view. But as a "newbie" it does seem weird (what I wrote in the above). I was reading for a long time without signing up because in real life I hate gossip, but since these people are public it felt more ok. But with all this, how you "protect your own" and get pissed off if someone critic anything or anyone who does not HATE or want to kill the person the gossip is about, I feel like this definetely is the wrong place for me. I should definetely put my hours on better things xD 

Hi Miranda.

You're giving yourself away

Posted

Hi Miranda.

You're giving yourself away

I seriously don't know why she keeps trying.