• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

9179 posts in this topic

Posted

KM didn't barrow money.  He lent Miranda money.  Not the other way around. 

Posted (edited)

Mitzutama, maybe you should go through Pull and read up before attacking a long term member like Naruru.  

Edited by Kittenivy

Posted

I am starting to wonder about this Mizutama....call me paranoid but...hm. They keep twisting everything and trying to make Miranda the good guy. I call that sus. 

Posted

I am starting to wonder about this Mizutama....call me paranoid but...hm. They keep twisting everything and trying to make Miranda the good guy. I call that sus. 

I was thinking the same. They posted in the Julia Zelg thread and spelt actually as acctually. Looks very similar to a classic Miranda spelling mistake to me.

Posted

I was thinking the same. They posted in the Julia Zelg thread and spelt actually as acctually. Looks very similar to a classic Miranda spelling mistake to me.

They also keep trying to twist the KM situation and they have even attacked Naru. When I saw that today I was like oh yeah this is totally sus.

This feels like something Miranda did awhile back on another of her sock puppet accounts. 

Posted (edited)

I have checked this thread for a while before signing up and can't remember reading anything about it so I simply asked for a summary or a page to go to. I can honestly say I don't have time to go through all threads and pages :P

I remember reading somewhere on this forum how you attacked someone who disagreed with you, and you guys really do that with everyone. I'm just objective and since it's supposed to be a free space to express opinions I did, but sorry about that, will not happen again. Maybe it's because you're so into all of this you can't see it from an outsiders point of view. But as a "newbie" it does seem weird (what I wrote in the above). I was reading for a long time without signing up because in real life I hate gossip, but since these people are public it felt more ok. But with all this, how you "protect your own" and get pissed off if someone critic anything or anyone who does not HATE or want to kill the person the gossip is about, I feel like this definetely is the wrong place for me. I should definetely put my hours on better things xD 

Edited by Mizutama

Posted

I have checked this thread for a while before signing up and can't remember reading anything about it so I simply asked for a summary or a page to go to. I can honestly say I don't have time to go through all threads and pages :P

I remember reading somewhere on this forum how you attacked someone who disagreed with you, and you guys really do that with everyone. I'm just objective and since it's supposed to be a free space to express opinions I did, but sorry about that, will not happen again. Maybe it's because you're so into all of this you can't see it from an outsiders point of view. But as a "newbie" it does seem weird (what I wrote in the above). I was reading for a long time without signing up because in real life I hate gossip, but since these people are public it felt more ok. But with all this, how you "protect your own" and get pissed off if someone critic anything or anyone who does not HATE or want to kill the person the gossip is about, I feel like this definetely is the wrong place for me. I should definetely put my hours on better things xD 

Hi Miranda.

You're giving yourself away

Posted

Hi Miranda.

You're giving yourself away

I seriously don't know why she keeps trying. 

Posted

I seriously don't know why she keeps trying. 

because she thinks she is this ridiculous mastermind who can change who she is online at the drop of a hat.

your sock attempts are nothing new, Miranda  

20191002_073702.thumb.jpg.94904a60ad4936

Posted

I checked her youtube today and she mentioned some woman naru-something and how she shared a long blog entry or similar of their meeting years ago. Does anyone know anything about that? Also, the screenshots Mira posted seems rather brutal. I find it weird people say she's psychotic and then basically do the same f** up thing as she does :P

This is gold... no one reacted to it so you made a sock account here to alert people to your post?

No one here wants to kill you, why do you keep saying it?

Wanting karma to bite you back for your wrong doings and wanting to kill you are 2 completely different things.

Posted

We don’t attack everyone, we only attack you and your sock puppets.  You’re not fooling anyone.

Posted (edited)

You know I have to say it's pretty sad that she even creates sock puppets to come in here trying to defend herself although she does a crap job at that. I mean she does realize all of us know what she has done and none of us support her or the actions she STILL continues to do? What does she get by coming in here trying to change the minds of people who have also experienced her crazy antics first hand? Like seriously Miranda you coming in here only proves how desperate you are. Go get some sleep. Geez. 

Edited by Autumn Tea

Posted

If you've read this thread then you'd know nobody here has talked about plotting to kill Miranda. It's not objective when you're immediately believing everything that Miranda says as fact. 

Don't claim to be objective when you're the exact opposite.

Posted

Hi everyone, I have checked out @Mizutama and they do not seem to be Mira.

However, @Mizutama, please don't try to police the way other users express themselves. If you have an issue with the thread atmosphere, please report the relevant posts. Don't start a discussion about what is and isn't appropriate to say. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Also, don't ask for other users to summarize information you could just read up on. Everyone else did their reading too.

Posted

Happens like clockwork:

Miranda notices that no one is paying attention to her stupid antics. 

Sock puppet account pops up to shine light on something no one cared about. 

Miranda gives yourself away by over defending herself like she usually does and attacking others out of habit.