• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8885 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys, not to be tin foiled but what if (and only if) she worked around this whole muslim persona to cover up some major look change? That way it would be harder for someone to spot her in Canada (where she obvs lives now).
"I can't upload videos until I leave Japan" PLEASE. You're not fooling anyone Miranda, you aren't there anymore. It would be laughable to see her 'Life Update: Moved back to Canada!' announcement coinciding with her abandoning Islam. And may I wish her good luck with that.

Posted

I would like to know if the Norwegian guy is even in Japan? Didn't he use to come here? would be nice to hear his side of this. this whole thing sounds very exaggerated. 

What, now? Weeks after he tweeted that? 

If you read lolcow you can see his side of things, even in this thread you can read pretty much everything.

Posted

:doge::doge::doge:

Screenshot_2019-09-23-03-58-53-636_com.google.android.youtube.png

"Because of stalkers"

She seems like a character from the Silent Hill games ; in their mind and world, they are the only ones that see the 'monsters', not anyone else.  In Miranda's case, she sees anyone who criticises her as 'evil monsters' or 'stockers/stalkers'.  

silenthillheader.thumb.jpg.0b779d5cbed5d

Posted

I doubt she's left where is she gonna go? i'm quite curious (back to canada?) does she even have a proper job? i remember in the early days before all the drama i watched her and a few others when i was younger, and seeing her now makes me feel bad i used to look up to her along with a few others before i came on this site.

Posted (edited)

I would like to know if the Norwegian guy is even in Japan? Didn't he use to come here? would be nice to hear his side of this. this whole thing sounds very exaggerated. 

I mean, the photo he posted seem to indicate he is in Japan, or at least was at some point just like our pretender queen Miranda.

I believe he dumped his proof and left though, because he really hasn't posted since that, I've noticed.

Scroll back through the thread to end of 2018/beginning of 2019 - you'll see his SS and proof. Miranda is 100% exaggerating the stalker victim card

Edited by punksu
Words are hard

Posted

He actually is, he posted a picture on his twitter.

--------(sorry didnt want to make a new post)---------

https://lolcow.farm/pt/src/1569200119195.png

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorrounded by stalkers, I can not make any videos about Japan anymore,... so now I stay at home, c'mon join me, while I play Planet Coaster and talk about stuff, it will be educating!"

Ok,ok,ok.... now let that sit fore a moment....

Forgett that her past videos were about japan, wich were quiet  ok, imho,

Now she can not make any videos about japan because she is not in japan anymore.

C'mon who can belive your stupid stalker story Mira?

You sait you want to stay away from social media and now you start a new (boring) channel because your live is boring and/or you can NOT stay away from attention.

And only to be fair guys

Imagine SOMEONE comes up to you with the idea to make an "educational"  Rollercoaster Gamingchannel.

That idea is stupid in general, and not just because of Mira.

ALSO

I know that Mira argued that KANADAJIN3 is her channel and the content is that what SHE want to make.

But it was in the past a general japan-issue channel till she went muslim.

Were is the sense to reopen it when she is "officalliy" in canada or KSA?

Posted

I mean, the photo he posted seem to indicate he is in Japan, or at least was at some point just like our pretender queen Miranda.

I believe he dumped his proof and left though, because he really hasn't posted since that, I've noticed.

Scroll back through the thread to end of 2018/beginning of 2019 - you'll see his SS and proof. Miranda is 100% exaggerating the stalker victim card

I've seen those posts, but I thought he went back home? Anyway, it does seem weird she'd stop making videos, even if he acctually did stalk her. She's not posting in real time, so what difference does it make if she posts videos from a week ago or so? :P Something's fishy for sure.

Posted

Change cat to Miranda and this basically sums  her up.

2508B30F-3990-4D46-9D2A-C55FEDC67A42.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Edited by kaylandj
unnecessary hate

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, not to be tin foiled but what if (and only if) she worked around this whole muslim persona to cover up some major look change? That way it would be harder for someone to spot her in Canada (where she obvs lives now).
"I can't upload videos until I leave Japan" PLEASE. You're not fooling anyone Miranda, you aren't there anymore. It would be laughable to see her 'Life Update: Moved back to Canada!' announcement coinciding with her abandoning Islam. And may I wish her good luck with that.

Looong time lurker. If that was her goal, I dont think she put that plan in action yet lol. Me and my friends saw someone that fit her profile. We couldnt figure out why this one person looked familiar even if she was wearing a niqab...but then I remembered Mira. Nearly identical cellphone case and ya know..being white. This was around the time she posted that A&W pic... 

Edited by MeltedLipstick

Posted

Who knows anything with her anymore. My headcannon is that she is (somehow) still in Japan. There's a lot of evidence for her being in Canada, but I'm not confident she's intelligent enough to get out of Japan and settle down anywhere in Canada. She's probably just sequestering herself in her house like a good Muslim housewife, and does some weird comedy sketch of sneaking around alleys to make sure she's not seen by her "thousands of stalkers" while going to the kobini. She's probably already privately accused the kobini worker of stalking her. 

This gaming channel thing almost seems like a parody at this point. Even conceptually it's hilariously stupid. There's nothing wrong with an educational gaming channel; it's a neat idea, and basically just like a podcast. But logistically like... what does she hope for? There are infinite gaming channels out there, and nothing about what she's doing is unique or will help her stand out. Not to mention compared to other gaming sounds, she has crappy visuals and her computer can barely run the game while recording. 

And even then, what would she educate about? She has plenty of knowledge about Japan, sure, but it's so blended with Trump-thumping, misinformation, false-truths, and KSA propaganda. You'd have to be bonkers to watch anything she puts out there regularly. 

Posted

She can't have japanese residence so she's gonna build her own Japan lawl

Posted

I'd like to go ahead and point out that KM bought her the Planet Coaster game on Steam at her request. While the game in question isn't in this purchase receipt below, KM confirmed that he did buy it for her among a few others via Steam

54654564456654654546.thumb.png.f9ebfab49

Posted

She's going live in half an hour.

Posted

if anyone is checking in, please report back!