• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8711 posts in this topic

Posted

One possibility is if her husband is a student in Japan, like on a scholarship, you can apply to have family members living with you. Of course only if it works financially.

I've been lurking this thread for a long time and I've thought about that for a while. It is possible for her to be in Japan without a Japanese husband, if she's really married to this new guy. 

Also completely random but one thing she said in one of her videos on Saudi Arabia which pissed me off because it didn't really make sense was when she talked about all the people who live there and does not follow Islam. She said something along the lines of that they should get out of the country because they aren't wanted. Like has she read the news? People try to flee but are brought back against their will xD not like they can just leave as they please. At least not until the new laws (and even now I doubt they can, the laws which makes it possible for women to drive etc are just for show) 

Posted

One possibility is if her husband is a student in Japan, like on a scholarship, you can apply to have family members living with you. Of course only if it works financially.

I've been lurking this thread for a long time and I've thought about that for a while. It is possible for her to be in Japan without a Japanese husband, if she's really married to this new guy. 

Also completely random but on

Well that's something that really grind my gears.

I know logic is not the correct tool if we work with Mira, but this person said she want to live in japan till she dies and put LOT effort to stay in the country.

I still dont know what binds her to japan, due to she never shows any specific "fetish" (we know she is maybe an otaku, but still) next to her "white japanese" attitude.

So why should she say after all this work, "fuck it, im muslim now" also she still was in japan after that and still said she lived there.

Wich kind of personality really put in her insta sig:

Canadian, mulsim, love Saudi, married saudi, live in Japan.

What kind of joke is that?

We are at a point were we can not get any clear view due to all her lies.

Even the stuff that KM postet with all the textmessages, they are real, no question, but does Mira tell the truth in there or does she even lied to KM for her own advantage?

No matter is yes or no it's impossible to split all these in truth and lies.

And all the muslim bullshit doesnt make it any better.

Its only a miracle that she hold this facade so long.

Posted

Wouldn't the simplest answer be that he has a job in Japan and can sponsor her visa through marriage?

Posted

Wouldn't the simplest answer be that he has a job in Japan and can sponsor her visa through marriage?

Yes, but some people said he was a student I think, so just wanted to add that it's possible to sponsor a visa as a student as well.

Truthfully I'm a bit disappointed there still aren't any clear answers x) I really want to know the whole truth

Posted

She's definitely no longer in Japan. She tweets always in Canadian time.

Posted

who still believes she's still in Japan?

Posted

who still believes she's still in Japan?

Not I. She's almost certainly in Canada. 

I do wish someone would spill the tea. I get the feeling there are people that know more about her departure but aren't saying anything for now. It's hard to believe she quietly packed up and left Japan without some drama going down before she went. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by kaylandj
hate

Posted

:doge::doge::doge:

Screenshot_2019-09-23-03-58-53-636_com.google.android.youtube.png

Posted

Omg, hopefully she's blowing herself up soon. I can't tell if she's highly paranoid or stupid enough to think that people will accept that fuckery as a reason. What a trainwreck. 

Posted

She needs psychiatric help. She’s literally insane. 

Posted

Geez... This girl needs some serious help.

Posted

I would like to know if the Norwegian guy is even in Japan? Didn't he use to come here? would be nice to hear his side of this. this whole thing sounds very exaggerated. 

Posted (edited)

I would like to know if the Norwegian guy is even in Japan? Didn't he use to come here? would be nice to hear his side of this. this whole thing sounds very exaggerated. 

He actually is, he posted a picture on his twitter.

--------(sorry didnt want to make a new post)---------

https://lolcow.farm/pt/src/1569200119195.png

Edited by pocky_eater