• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8888 posts in this topic

Posted

Also can I ask.... What is a Sam? Can someone give me a quick rundown please? xoxo

Posted

If Chris Farley was broke, untalented, not funny, a rapist, and moved to Tokyo. That's TkyoHam. 

Posted (edited)

sorry this post was not well....

Edited by Marodeur

Posted

MIRANDAS_LIFE.thumb.png.fc4953814e7ad5a4

Their faces says it all. 

Make your own Miranda the Islam teacher meme. Fun for the whole family! MIRANDA_MEME.thumb.png.910d3949c33b53200

Posted

I haven't lurked on this thread for so long and she seems getting weirder everyday.

Anyway, just want to point out her lies about the Hajj thing although is old news.

So, I'm not sure if women foreigners can't enter KSA without mahram because I was there for umrah trip and that does require a mahram. Basically for Hajj visa it requires the same thing BUT your Hajj travel agent will provide you with fake mahram a.k.a someone of the opposite sex within your Hajj group. I went with my brothers so that was not an issue but one of my brothers got assigned as the fake mahram for a girl in our umrah group for visa purpose only. So her ranting about not being able to go to Hajj because of mahram thing was a lie.

Each country has very limited Hajj quota every year so Mira has to apply for her Hajj visa according to her passport, which is from Canada. Also it's almost impossible to go to Hajj without the help of travel agent simply due to lodgings and transport considering you won't be staying in one place. (unless she's planning to sleep on the street and walk through the dessert then IDK, even the prophet used camels/horses, the distance is no joke) Hotels are fully booked far in advance before Hajj season even starts. Not to the mention the mandatory vaccination you'll need before you can even apply for the visa.

Oh, someone mentioned if perfume is haram but it's not. You can find a lot of perfume stores just a few steps from Masjidil Haram (the mosque where Kaaba is located). They even offered if you want your attar (a very concentrated version of perfume) to be diluted with alcohol or not. 😂😂😂😂

Posted

Thank you for the explanation!

We've been know that Miranda is a walking lie. 

They probably just didn't want this scumbag fraudster in their country and gave her any excuses to prevent that. Good for them!

Posted

Thank you for the explanation!

We've been know that Miranda is a walking lie. 

They probably just didn't want this scumbag fraudster in their country and gave her any excuses to prevent that. Good for them!

Nah, I think she just doesn't have the money for it. The cheapest rate for Hajj in my country is USD2500. That's for a 40 days stays. Communal lodgings (as in you'll share a bare minimum dormitory with multiple people in 1 room), food, and transports from site to site. But that price is with my government footing some of the bills for the pilgrims. And like I said, each country has a very limited quota for Hajj visa. In my country you could apply for Hajj visa now and probably gets to go to Hajj 10-15 years later due to the quota. The KSA government gives extra quota but you have to pay at least USD9500 and up to USD26000/person (this way you can apply  and then go in the same year instead of waiting for a decade)

I'm assuming the Canadian government doesn't foot some of the bills like my government so Mira has to pay the full price. That's gonna cost her at least CAD10000 for the economical package.

Posted

Nah, I think she just doesn't have the money for it. The cheapest rate for Hajj in my country is USD2500. That's for a 40 days stays. Communal lodgings (as in you'll share a bare minimum dormitory with multiple people in 1 room), food, and transports from site to site. But that price is with my government footing some of the bills for the pilgrims. And like I said, each country has a very limited quota for Hajj visa. In my country you could apply for Hajj visa now and probably gets to go to Hajj 10-15 years later due to the quota. The KSA government gives extra quota but you have to pay at least USD9500 and up to USD26000/person (this way you can apply  and then go in the same year instead of waiting for a decade)

I'm assuming the Canadian government doesn't foot some of the bills like my government so Mira has to pay the full price. That's gonna cost her at least CAD10000 for the economical package.

But she has her rich Saudi husband and all her followers to support her, as well as all that money she scammed from KM, and all the money she makes working an actual job.. oh wait... never mind

Posted

Us Muslims believe that to be able to go to Hajj you have to be called upon by God Himself. My friend who lives in KSA for years still unable to perform Hajj because there's always something preventing him to do that it actually frustrates him.

I would like to think my God refused to have Mira's phony ass anywhere near His house, like some sort of divine intervention.

Posted

Did Miranda not graduate from middle school?

1568687091626.png

Posted (edited)

Just me as a non nativ english speaker see why there has to be an apostrophe........

But to be fair....the world is full of graduated people with a lot of theoretical school knowlage who wouldn't pass any grammar test in their own language.

But beeing so militant about that?....just Mira.....

Edited by Marodeur

Posted

There is one thing to be said, she always delivers when it comes to stupidity. Why doesn't she do a quick Google search before she replies to people? Lol

Posted

I think it has just been so long since she was able to say “oh you’re right, I’m wrong/I made a mistake” that she has actually forgotten how to do that. Even for something so minor. It would be so easy just to say “you know, I don’t really care about strictly following grammar rules, it’s just social media, as long as I can communicate I don’t really care about spelling everything perfectly.” Except that her social media presence is supposed to have been her job/livelihood for the past decade, and she truly cannot communicate coherently. 

Posted

I want to bring up some complete speculation tin foil theories just to trigger Miranda a little.

I've been thinking about her visa status, she can’t be in Japan legally. She could’ve had potential to get PR but she is stupid so we know she doesn’t. Could she be married to visa-kun 2.0 still?

Or she’s married to a really old guy and the ‘husband’ we see is his son. Also she’s his second wife.

Personal fave is she was deported, has no photos or footage left and blames ‘stalkers’ as the reason she’s not doing anything.

Shes posted some pretty bait like photos which you can see on lolcow like one of a fridge magnet and in the background you see a Christmas card with ‘daughter and son in law’.

Shes posting such crap to get us to stop trying to figure out she’s not in Japan.

Posted

Well its hard to say what really is now.

But yes, if she is still in Japan she wouldnt stop doing videos and so on.

She can not stay away from social media. So what could be a reason not to travel around and making videos?

Still a thing she liked.

And c'mon who would really stalk her? What does she think she is? A VIP? I dont think so.

I mean just the people who are also crazy and wonna see such a crazy person like Mira.

Or people who want their money back.

Or the police.

Or the three people who dont realize how crazy Mira is and still love her for.... dont know... reason.

Never saw a person like Mira who really care to make people believe her unrealistic life story.

Like I tried to discribe 2 times in this thread. When you list ALL the points starting with her first time in japan,... is is definitly no realistic story if you belive her.

And I say it again.

She lied about about this kyabakura thing in a video, while the video were she talk about how to work there was still online!!!!!!!!!

How could I believe someone who dont even care about her own context?