• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8714 posts in this topic

Posted

It’s not like Miranda is even in Japan anymore, so I’m sure she has nothing at all to worry about.

Posted

May I ask a question please?

What police does she call? I mean in the past in in general.

"Hello there is a guy from norway who is stalking and harassing me!"

Japan? Norway? Interpol?

Isn't it a crime to show full name and picture of a person and call him a criminal?

Character Asassination?

Posted

Screenshot_2019-08-30-19-55-13-702_com.i

She posted on IG that her stocker is now in Tokyo and looking to kill her. Included name and photo. 

The rest of the story has been posted on lolcow but what Miranda has done is really stupid. She’s accused KM and someone else of being out to kill her which is ridiculous, not to mention defamation. Plus she posted a photo of KM that was originally a photo of them both :harharplz: 

She hasn’t called the police, she’s just up to her usual antics of being megavictim4000.

Its just proof she refreshes the lolcow thread 24/7 because it was the only place where someone decided to post that KM was in Japan... if that account is even him and the photo is legit.

Posted (edited)

So much for not using social media anymore, lel

I like to take screenshots of these in case police or whoever needs proof one day. She just incriminates herself, tbh.

Edited by rootbranch
Spelling

Posted

Didn't she say she was going to stop using social media?
Miranda is absolutely thirsty for our attention, why else would she refresh lolcow obsessively.

Miranda, sweetheart, get a job and contribute to society, yah mooch.

Posted

It’s not like Miranda is even in Japan anymore, so I’m sure she has nothing at all to worry about.

So she's finally been deported? 

Posted

While KM is on a trip to Japan, he should hire a local lawyer to get his money back and maybe also sue for defamation.

Does Miranda really think she can con large sums of money out of someone without any consequences?

Posted

He should definitely sue her. 

Posted (edited)

I love how Miranda keeps trying to make everyone believe her on LolCow, yet everyone is calling her out.  We should be taking bets on how long it will take her to turn on Sam.  I’m guessing 3 months.  

Edited by Kittenivy

Posted

Can someone post the link to lolcow, I'm losing track of her antics.

Posted

Can someone post the link to lolcow, I'm losing track of her antics.

mee too

Posted

Reading Lolcow kills my brain.....I dont like the structure,....

Posted

May I ask a question please?

What police does she call? I mean in the past in in general.

"Hello there is a guy from norway who is stalking and harassing me!"

Japan? Norway? Interpol?

Isn't it a crime to show full name and picture of a person and call him a criminal?

Character Asassination?

To the first question, probably local Japanese police. She might even be redirected to somewhere higher up if they felt like it. 

She's not wrong to say that the police don't care about her. The Japanese police can be fairly ineffectual a lot of the time, especially to foreigners. They often don't take things seriously for some reason. My friend in Fukui needed to report the police because her neighbor was in an abusive relationship, the woman literally getting her head bashed into the wall and crying all night. The police met with my friend, checked on the neighbors, and when they spoke to my friend afterwards, said, "They seem fine, but you should leave them to their own personal matters." Like, yeah dudes, good police work there. 

I had a separate friend studying in Nagoya. She had a nice evening dancing and getting flirty with a dude at a club. They met at a café later, but she isn't the type to date people, and he really wanted that, so she said they shouldn't hang out. The creeper goes on for the next two months to wander around her university campus trying to figure out which dorm she was in, and when he finally found her, tracked her all over campus, and would sometimes slip creepy love letters into her mailbox. She reported it to police, and they "did a full investigation," but essentially ended up saying, "Well, if he does anything bad to you, you can call us." 

So she's not WRONG about the police.

But 100% doxxing is messed up, and is super illegal in Japan. Since that's her country of residence, if she got reported for what she did by doxing his name and picture, she could get in big trouble. The police don't take much seriously, but privacy they take VERY seriously, because it's just part of the culture. Beyond that, it's not like the police "didn't do anything." They likely did do work to try to help her. But what can they really do when they're trying to find a stalker who is literally on the other side of the planet? I didn't follow much of the KM drama, but I doubt he has any criminal history, and he seems like an alright dude. Why would the police stop him at all without any credible threat? 

Posted

To the first question, probably local Japanese police. She might even be redirected to somewhere higher up if they felt like it. 

She's not wrong to say that the police don't care about her. The Japanese police can be fairly ineffectual a lot of the time, especially to foreigners. They often don't take things seriously for some reason. My friend in Fukui needed to report the police because her neighbor was in an abusive relationship, the woman literally getting her head bashed into the wall and crying all night. The police met with my friend, checked on the neighbors, and when they spoke to my friend afterwards, said, "They seem fine, but you should leave them to their own personal matters." Like, yeah dudes, good police work there. 

I had a separate friend studying in Nagoya. She had a nice evening dancing and getting flirty with a dude at a club. They met at a café later, but she isn't the type to date people, and he really wanted that, so she said they shouldn't hang out. The creeper goes on for the next two months to wander around her university campus trying to figure out which dorm she was in, and when he finally found her, tracked her all over campus, and would sometimes slip creepy love letters into her mailbox. She reported it to police, and they "did a full investigation," but essentially ended up saying, "Well, if he does anything bad to you, you can call us." 

So she's not WRONG about the police.

But 100% doxxing is messed up, and is super illegal in Japan. Since that's her country of residence, if she got reported for what she did by doxing his name and picture, she could get in big trouble. The police don't take much seriously, but privacy they take VERY seriously, because it's just part of the culture. Beyond that, it's not like the police "didn't do anything." They likely did do work to try to help her. But what can they really do when they're trying to find a stalker who is literally on the other side of the planet? I didn't follow much of the KM drama, but I doubt he has any criminal history, and he seems like an alright dude. Why would the police stop him at all without any credible threat? 

Wouldn't it be a shame if she admitted on her twitter at doxxing another youtuber by exploiting the copy strike system? Just saying.