• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8867 posts in this topic

Posted

Sam wishes he was Rody 

Sam wishes he could do Rody it sounds like 

Posted

Does that mean that Sam slept with Miranda?

Posted

What is sounds like is Sam was offended when Rody rejected Miranda, while Sam himself was trying to smash that monster of a person, thus the natural conclusion is, Rody is gay. Totally ignoring the fact that Rody had a girlfriend at the time. 

Posted

So ... Am I the only one who dislikes Rody? He doesn't seem to be the brightest candle on the birthday cake and his hour long rants (thankfully this video was short) is becoming boring af. Why is everyone surrounding Miranda sooo stupid, aggressive and always insulting people? 🙄 

Posted

So ... Am I the only one who dislikes Rody? He doesn't seem to be the brightest candle on the birthday cake and his hour long rants (thankfully this video was short) is becoming boring af. Why is everyone surrounding Miranda sooo stupid, aggressive and always insulting people? 🙄 

Agree. I think Rodi is just as big of a drama whore himself. if you hang out with Miranda for years(cough Sharla,Rodi) being friends, you are probably just as two faced/shady as her yourself. 

Posted

Agree. I think Rodi is just as big of a drama whore himself. if you hang out with Miranda for years(cough Sharla,Rodi) being friends, you are probably just as two faced/shady as her yourself. 

I personally am not fans of the majority of jvloggers I am just here for the drama. After all they all have issues of some sort and have had drama for years now. And I mean years. Like at least a decade worth of drama. Kind of sad when you think about it. 

After the debacle that was Miranda trying to sock puppet everyone to death, I've personally stayed away from jvloggers because so many are problematic but that don't mean I don't enjoy their drama. ;3 All I gotta do is bring the popcorn. 

Posted

I'm definitely not a Rodi fan, but I enjoy the way he popped off at Sam in response to that flaming pile of trash.

Like @Autumn Tea, I'm more here for that delicious drama

Posted

Rody keeps up old video of Miranda, and Miranda throws a temper tantrum for years over having her hair being shown. 

Tkyosam uses her photo as a thumbnail and everything is all gravy.

Even calls this fat slob dad. What a joke of a human.

1566579752328.thumb.jpeg.fe88d8146189a23

Posted

Well all of this let me think that maybe all the muslim stuff ist just a big, and I mean even bigger, lie.

That she just wear hijab for fun and drama, and is still the stupid woman that lives a sinful life like b4.

On the other hand Mira is so deep into that fanatic stuff, that I dont think that she work herselve into this just for fun.

She is too weakmindet that she do that on purpos.

Posted

What kind of married Muslim woman calls another man that's not her father "dad?"

A donkey. 

Screen_Shot_2019-08-23_at_1.19.22_PM.thu

Posted

Heyyy so I was checking Facebook after work today and noticed Miranda’s friend has removed all the old videos of her on Facebook. I guess she still has contact with Miranda. 

Posted

Heyyy so I was checking Facebook after work today and noticed Miranda’s friend has removed all the old videos of her on Facebook. I guess she still has contact with Miranda. 

Lol then why didnt you ask this friend for the pics and videos? Or for yearbook pics? if you noticed something like this than clearly, you must be able to talk with them to get yearbook pics. 

Sounds to me like someone isn't being truthful. 

Posted

To be fair she has been copystriking and reporting so many things I wouldn’t be surprised if she did it to everyone, including old friends on Facebook.

It is a bit suspect though

Posted

To be fair she has been copystriking and reporting so many things I wouldn’t be surprised if she did it to everyone, including old friends on Facebook.

It is a bit suspect though

Facebook doesn't do shit. That's the thing. 

Posted

Screenshot_2019-08-30-19-55-13-702_com.i

She posted on IG that her stocker is now in Tokyo and looking to kill her. Included name and photo.