• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

9145 posts in this topic

Posted

Well all of this let me think that maybe all the muslim stuff ist just a big, and I mean even bigger, lie.

That she just wear hijab for fun and drama, and is still the stupid woman that lives a sinful life like b4.

On the other hand Mira is so deep into that fanatic stuff, that I dont think that she work herselve into this just for fun.

She is too weakmindet that she do that on purpos.

Posted

What kind of married Muslim woman calls another man that's not her father "dad?"

A donkey. 

Screen_Shot_2019-08-23_at_1.19.22_PM.thu

Posted

Heyyy so I was checking Facebook after work today and noticed Miranda’s friend has removed all the old videos of her on Facebook. I guess she still has contact with Miranda. 

Posted

Heyyy so I was checking Facebook after work today and noticed Miranda’s friend has removed all the old videos of her on Facebook. I guess she still has contact with Miranda. 

Lol then why didnt you ask this friend for the pics and videos? Or for yearbook pics? if you noticed something like this than clearly, you must be able to talk with them to get yearbook pics. 

Sounds to me like someone isn't being truthful. 

Posted

To be fair she has been copystriking and reporting so many things I wouldn’t be surprised if she did it to everyone, including old friends on Facebook.

It is a bit suspect though

Posted

To be fair she has been copystriking and reporting so many things I wouldn’t be surprised if she did it to everyone, including old friends on Facebook.

It is a bit suspect though

Facebook doesn't do shit. That's the thing. 

Posted

Screenshot_2019-08-30-19-55-13-702_com.i

She posted on IG that her stocker is now in Tokyo and looking to kill her. Included name and photo. 

Posted

It’s not like Miranda is even in Japan anymore, so I’m sure she has nothing at all to worry about.

Posted

May I ask a question please?

What police does she call? I mean in the past in in general.

"Hello there is a guy from norway who is stalking and harassing me!"

Japan? Norway? Interpol?

Isn't it a crime to show full name and picture of a person and call him a criminal?

Character Asassination?

Posted

Screenshot_2019-08-30-19-55-13-702_com.i

She posted on IG that her stocker is now in Tokyo and looking to kill her. Included name and photo. 

The rest of the story has been posted on lolcow but what Miranda has done is really stupid. She’s accused KM and someone else of being out to kill her which is ridiculous, not to mention defamation. Plus she posted a photo of KM that was originally a photo of them both :harharplz: 

She hasn’t called the police, she’s just up to her usual antics of being megavictim4000.

Its just proof she refreshes the lolcow thread 24/7 because it was the only place where someone decided to post that KM was in Japan... if that account is even him and the photo is legit.

Posted (edited)

So much for not using social media anymore, lel

I like to take screenshots of these in case police or whoever needs proof one day. She just incriminates herself, tbh.

Edited by rootbranch
Spelling

Posted

Didn't she say she was going to stop using social media?
Miranda is absolutely thirsty for our attention, why else would she refresh lolcow obsessively.

Miranda, sweetheart, get a job and contribute to society, yah mooch.

Posted

It’s not like Miranda is even in Japan anymore, so I’m sure she has nothing at all to worry about.

So she's finally been deported? 

Posted

While KM is on a trip to Japan, he should hire a local lawyer to get his money back and maybe also sue for defamation.

Does Miranda really think she can con large sums of money out of someone without any consequences?

Posted

He should definitely sue her.