• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8721 posts in this topic

Posted

Man, I found Mira years ago, and although I always thought she was a bit off (maybe slightly on the spectrum?), I admired her for doing something I always wanted to but never did- moving to Japan! Over the years her mental health seemed to decline, and despite her being a shitty human, I genuinely felt bad for her because she just appeared so lost to me. It worried me when she turned to Islam.. not because I have anything against the religion, but because of the power it has proven to hold over vulnerable people. We all know there are extremists who pray on lost people like Mira. 

Now, I am sincerely concerned for her but I can understand how the rest of the users here might not share that sentiment. 

This entire story reminds me of the stories we hear of ISIS brides who are lured into human trafficking by online 'recruiters'. I could be way off but the fact that she's vanished from social media paired with this bizarre marriage situation would suggest so. Feel free to call me out on this but that's the vibe I get. 

I don't think she has much support from her family and they probably wouldn't really care if she never came back. That sounds harsh but they seem a little dumb in my opinion from what little we know about them. Does she have any real friends left? Not that I know of. 

All this to say- I hope for her sake that she is in Canada with family, or ends up back in Canada and someone intervenes. This has gone a little too far for my liking.

Signed, a person who probably has a little too much compassion for people who aren't worth the time. 

Posted

Rodi out here living his best life and enjoying himself with friends. While Miranda is at home all bitter behind the keyboard.  

Posted (edited)

Exactly right, Rodi is out there enjoying life whilst Miranda is monitoring her 'haters' 24/7.  And, she just copyright striked Running Bear again...

Edited by yes_bey

Posted

Exactly right, Rodi is out there enjoying life whilst Miranda is monitoring her 'haters' 24/7.  And, she just copyright striked Running Bear again...

Man I wish this guy luck. Miranda is a slippery snake. 

Posted (edited)

I feel sorry for the guy, I really do, but does he not realise that the police and lawyers won't be interested? If they were, she would have been in trouble years ago.

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

I feel sorry for the guy, I really do, but does he not realise that the police and lawyers won't be interested? If they were, she would have been in trouble years ago.

I know right? She has done worse shit then this. KM can't even get his money back from her. 

Posted

I don't feel sorry for him tbh. The way he insults anyone and everyone straight off the bat is nasty. That's not any better than Miranda's behaviour tbh. Only that her's is also ridiculous.

Posted

I don't feel sorry for him tbh. The way he insults anyone and everyone straight off the bat is nasty. That's not any better than Miranda's behaviour tbh. Only that her's is also ridiculous.

I'm just here for the drama because we all know nothing is going to happen. Miranda has escaped so much it's crazy and this is over the span of years.

Posted

No sympathy for this incel. You slept with dogs, you can't complain about fleas. 

The way he used to white knight Miranda in the past was just as bad as her. 

Posted

Can he really sue her for that though? I mean objectively I can't see anything weird in her saying she does not want any videos about her... If I saw a video mentioning my name and talking about me I would want that video taken down as well. I mean sure, she's already on Youtube but still, doesn't everyone have the right to stop information being shared about them?

At this point I feel like people want to provoke her because they know she'll react crazy. If he really respected her or whatever he said he did, he wouldn't have used an image of her before she became muslim since it obviously would piss her off. (That was the main problem right?)

Posted (edited)

No sympathy for this incel. You slept with dogs, you can't complain about fleas. 

The way he used to white knight Miranda in the past was just as bad as her. 

Oh damn he white knighted her? Man the irony in all this. 

*grabs popcorn and a chair*

Edited by Autumn Tea

Posted

Rodi is taking shit from NOBODY and I kind of dig that haha

It's obvious that Sam is only saying Rodi is gay because Rodi wouldn't sleep with Mirada.

Sam is Miranda's new puppet, it seems

Posted

Sam wishes he was Rody