• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8881 posts in this topic

Posted

Aaaaaaaaaaand she thinks I'm stalking her in front of the mosque, telling her new followers about me...

I only went to the mosque 3 times in my 8 years in Japan. First one was in Otsuka around 2013 while I wasn't living in Tokyo. Never went there again. Then two more recently at Tokyo Camii during Ramadan this year, 2019, to check out their halal market. 

Can she at least provide a photo of me stalking her at a mosque in Canada? :alpacawink: I've only been to Vancouver back in 2007 or 2008, so debunking her lies.

I left PULL because I was mentally stressed at work. Does that answer your chaotic questions, Miranda? I just came back now because Rody notified me of you trying to stalk me out of the blue :notimp: Please stop this madness, Miranda. You're falsely accusing me and you're not afraid of Allah. Please stop. You're pranking people far too long.

Were does that come from? o.O

Posted (edited)

She thinks Naruru waits outside the mosque for her for whatever reason.

Edit: I thought her tweet was about the recent thing but it’s not, it’s about someone in Japan and it happened over a year ago.. oopsie.

Edited by doobie123
my bad

Posted

Lol no one cares enough about you to stalk you Miranda. We just like watching you be messy on the internet. 

So conceited. :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

Sorry, I can't share videos that were sent to me in private. That crosses a line. I think the most likely explanation is that he did know her, but thought he had details that we didn't know yet, and us being already aware of all that stuff took the wind out of his sails. If you were in this situation, I'm sure you wouldn't want those videos to be shared either. 

Honestly, I wouldn't care..  I don't post or share anything that I wouldn't want others to see.  If I don't want someone to know something, I keep it to myself.  

Sudbury is honestly a huge place, and I didn't live in the city itself, I was more in the outskirts. Us outskirts kids usually hung out in our respective areas, so I highly doubt I know this person.

I've also spoken a bit with this person, and I don't believe they're Miranda.

Not to mention, if they sent their stuff to Rhea, I think that should be sufficient to prove it isn't Miranda. I want to just refresh your memories that I was not best friends or even close friends with Miranda. I saw her at Punk shows in Sudbury during my time in the scene and I was friends with her on Facebook, and interacted with her on PunkSud forums all the time. She was closer friends with one of my close friends at the time - but we did not hang out 

I appreciate ya'll thinking of me, but as much as northern Ontario is "small city living" there are still quite a lot of people in the city :alpacacrush:

Yeah, I knew it was a long shot.  Just an idea.

Posted

This talk about Miranda being stalked made me think of those gang-stalking conspiracy theorists on the weird parts of YT. I hope she drops the Muslim act soon and dives head first into gang-stalking vlogs. Complete with GPS and spy camera detection equipment and all. 

Posted

Alright we’ll theres no function to upload a video to this website and I am out of cell phone data to link to my laptop for the full video. I can only really record a video with my cell phone camera and send it to another girl who lives in Sudbury on discord. Maybe she can figure out a way to upload it because I am having a bit of an issue with the shitty wifi here. I think my data tops up on the 10th of September. Sorry for the shitty wait but data here is over $80 a month and they only give me 10gb of data. I burn through it right away.

8105741A-E87B-467F-8EF6-B672035AA7C8.jpeg

Posted

Has anyone ever find Miranda's year book photo for Sudbury Secordary School?

Posted

Alright we’ll theres no function to upload a video to this website and I am out of cell phone data to link to my laptop for the full video. I can only really record a video with my cell phone camera and send it to another girl who lives in Sudbury on discord. Maybe she can figure out a way to upload it because I am having a bit of an issue with the shitty wifi here. I think my data tops up on the 10th of September. Sorry for the shitty wait but data here is over $80 a month and they only give me 10gb of data. I burn through it right away.

When you want to link a video you can link it by clicking on the insert other media then inserting said image as a url. That's how I have done it a few times and seems to work! Also is that Mira? O.o 

Posted

I remember this version of Miranda like it was yesterday. What a shock when I discovered her YouTube channel and she had suddenly tried to become a pretty girl influencer

Posted

Is that Miranda? Is so, I guess she was destined to spend her life in black garbage bags. 

Posted

Has anyone ever find Miranda's year book photo for Sudbury Secordary School?

A lot of people have asked. I don't have one from SS because I didnt graduate from there I went somewhere else. I might know some people who have one.

Posted

A lot of people have asked. I don't have one from SS because I didnt graduate from there I went somewhere else. I might know some people who have one.

I know my local library keeps yearbooks from each school for each year? 

Posted

Libraries do that?😮

Posted

libraries in my area don’t do that.  Must be a location by location basis.

Posted

We only have one library for my city...so that could be why? They're super big on preserving the history of the city. So it may be a thing over there. It's worth asking.