• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8867 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry, I can't share videos that were sent to me in private. That crosses a line. I think the most likely explanation is that he did know her, but thought he had details that we didn't know yet, and us being already aware of all that stuff took the wind out of his sails. If you were in this situation, I'm sure you wouldn't want those videos to be shared either. 

I'm not sure if you're up to date, but it's better to know what lead her to be like this instead of being a one-time psychologist with a thesis of armchair hypothesis :alpacaworry:

Posted

I'm not sure if you're up to date, but it's better to know what lead her to be like this instead of being a one-time psychologist with a thesis of armchair hypothesis :alpacaworry:

Not sure if I'm misunderstanding you, but this is about herecomesthetea's videos that he shared with me to "identify" himself as not-Mira, not any videos of Mira. If I had those, I would definitely share them.

Posted

Not sure if I'm misunderstanding you, but this is about herecomesthetea's videos that he shared with me to "identify" himself as not-Mira, not any videos of Mira. If I had those, I would definitely share them.

I'm talking about welcoming him instead of pushing him off the edge. He already confirmed his identity and went through things, then there's no "tea" because "you know her past" so you kick him out?

You already know her old YouTube name was DIYWhore and did pranks? That's what I'm trying to convey.

Posted

I'm sure someone's getting a kick out of the confusion herecomesthetea and Mira have made these past couple of days.

Posted

Sudbury is honestly a huge place, and I didn't live in the city itself, I was more in the outskirts. Us outskirts kids usually hung out in our respective areas, so I highly doubt I know this person.

I've also spoken a bit with this person, and I don't believe they're Miranda.

Not to mention, if they sent their stuff to Rhea, I think that should be sufficient to prove it isn't Miranda. I want to just refresh your memories that I was not best friends or even close friends with Miranda. I saw her at Punk shows in Sudbury during my time in the scene and I was friends with her on Facebook, and interacted with her on PunkSud forums all the time. She was closer friends with one of my close friends at the time - but we did not hang out 

I appreciate ya'll thinking of me, but as much as northern Ontario is "small city living" there are still quite a lot of people in the city :alpacacrush:

Posted

I'm talking about welcoming him instead of pushing him off the edge. He already confirmed his identity and went through things, then there's no "tea" because "you know her past" so you kick him out?

You already know her old YouTube name was DIYWhore and did pranks? That's what I'm trying to convey.

Ah, I see, well in that case we're both on the same page. All I wanted to say is that I won't share his private videos with other users. I made it clear to him that he's welcome to share anything he has.

Posted

Ah, I see, well in that case we're both on the same page. All I wanted to say is that I won't share his private videos with other users. I made it clear to him that he's welcome to share anything he has.

Arigatou! :alpacacrush:

Posted

I work long hours and I am not able to have my phone at work. Im just catching up now I got a couple messages from some people on here explaining how the website works and getting me familiar with all the crazy things that shes been up to. I didnt know she was in Japan. I didnt know all the crazy shit that was going on. I appreciate all the help from everyone who messaged me. This seems sketchy to me its not how I would think something like this should operate so I am pretty skeptical about everything. I entered the discord hoping I would have a private space to talk and remain anonymous as opposed to just posting in the open for anyone to see. Ive already provided video proof of who I am to the mod but I was kicked out in the morning. I sent pictures of Miranda when she was in high school to the mod I sent those because she said she would let me back in. I was interested in this place and it doesnt seem like Im being accepted from you guys other than the people who messaged me in private. I was told  I had to watch my back because Miranda was doxing people that were looking into her and shit but I sent three videos of myself to confirm my identity to a mod what was the purpose of sending the videos if I was just going to be kicked out and who knows what those videos will be used for. I really wanted to remain anonymous and I dont want beef with any mutual friends of Miranda. Really was up for the idea of the private discord so I didnt have to worry about sending private messages to multiple people to explain shit that I couldnt really say in the public but whateva.  I do have old videos and pictures from when she was in high school but I really am getting the feeling that people just want just the videos of her and then for me to get the fuck out.

Posted (edited)

Miranda likes to make multiple sockpuppet accounts at the same time when she tries to infiltrate the PULL form and discord. She had one account outed recently so everyone is highly suspicious of new comers rn.

It's really nothing against you personally. If you had joined at a better time people here would be much more welcoming. 

Edited by Bob the Cat
Edited for clarity

Posted

You mean like these that we've had here and lolcow for years?mira1.thumb.jpg.f1d86c2222fa8dab28cf0598mira2.thumb.jpg.0d168bbddaa2eb73557846c6

You are welcome, but if you're going to make these big proclamations (Including have you screen name as "Here comes the Tea") and then don't provide anything, you should be able to understand why people are aggravated. 

I understand that people are aggravated but I sent three different videos of myself to the mod the other day and was booted out in the middle of the night because I didn’t keep my eyes glued to the screen or something I don’t really know. Anyways I do have videos and if you guys want to see that’s cool but I am still a little off so I sent clips to people who I have built some what of a trust to since I felt deceived the first time around. 

Posted

Hey man, it's all cool here. Let's start again. 

Post what you want and enjoy the train wreck. 

Posted

Welcome to our madness. 

Posted

Aaaaaaaaaaand she thinks I'm stalking her in front of the mosque, telling her new followers about me...

I only went to the mosque 3 times in my 8 years in Japan. First one was in Otsuka around 2013 while I wasn't living in Tokyo. Never went there again. Then two more recently at Tokyo Camii during Ramadan this year, 2019, to check out their halal market. 

Can she at least provide a photo of me stalking her at a mosque in Canada? :alpacawink: I've only been to Vancouver back in 2007 or 2008, so debunking her lies.

I left PULL because I was mentally stressed at work. Does that answer your chaotic questions, Miranda? I just came back now because Rody notified me of you trying to stalk me out of the blue :notimp: Please stop this madness, Miranda. You're falsely accusing me and you're not afraid of Allah. Please stop. You're pranking people far too long.

Posted

I understand that people are aggravated but I sent three different videos of myself to the mod the other day and was booted out in the middle of the night because I didn’t keep my eyes glued to the screen or something I don’t really know. Anyways I do have videos and if you guys want to see that’s cool but I am still a little off so I sent clips to people who I have built some what of a trust to since I felt deceived the first time around. 

Not all people were against you, please do read carefully. Then we have the suckpuppet situation - which you will have to understand if you're not Miranda. No one will share your private videos. If you want to be accepted, post your stuff and prove us wrong. I was also accused of being Miranda when I joined ... Just do your thing and don't keep harping on about irrelevant things or don't do that I guess 

Posted

I think everyone needs to get through the phase and needs to buildt trust with all of these people. That's the  good thing about the internet - you are somewhat anonymous. But it's also the bad thing, cause you could be anyone.