• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8714 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, Checking "herecomesthetea"s profile shows that he's been back since his last post and hasn't bothered to responded to anything else. 

That is telling me this is all bullshit.  To what end, I have no idea except possible attention whoring.

PunkSud new Miranda back then as well, Rhea should send you the video "proving" this person's identity to see if you may know them.  Worth a shot. 

Posted

Well, Checking "herecomesthetea"s profile shows that he's been back since his last post and hasn't bothered to responded to anything else. 

That is telling me this is all bullshit.  To what end, I have no idea except possible attention whoring.

PunkSud new Miranda back then as well, Rhea should send you the video "proving" this person's identity to see if you may know them.  Worth a shot. 

Oh damn that is smart! And yeah once again we are promised tea but no tea. :/

Posted

We were promised hot tea, but got hot piss :darth:

Posted (edited)

Well what WAS the tea?

The Videos Miranda made in the past past?

If yes, the announcement was dissapointing.

For me it is suspicious that someone choose ne nickname "here comes the tea", someone who never went to this kind of forum, announce some infos and all we get is....old stuff

Edited by Marodeur

Posted

The tea is that there was no tea. Miranda's probably just bored & back in Canada with nothing better to do than try to bother PULL users here & on discord. I think somehow she managed to convince yet another friend into providing proof that the accounts posting here recently aren't her. 

Posted (edited)

I don’t think here comes the tea is Miranda at all.  His English is way better than hers by a lot.  I don’t blame him for being tight lipped about her now after the welcome we gave him.  

Edited by Kittenivy

Posted (edited)

On one side, I totally understand if herecomesthetea refuses to interact with us after our response. 

But on the other side, you can't come in here with a name like "herecomesthetea" and then tease that you have info on Miranda, and then deliver lukewarm melted piss snow. 

Edited by BHMansion

Posted

Was there a rule on how we choose our username?

Remember the time I mistook the user as Miranda? And the whole commotion started? Let's not do that again.

It's better to welcome first before criticizing. We can't scare people away anymore, even if it's Miranda herself.

Posted (edited)

I am not gonna lie but I didn't care how the user was waving info in our faces. Like either dish it or don't. Not that hard to decide what to do. If he is worried about Mira coming after him then he should have chosen a place like lolcow where he could do it more anonymously. But coming onto here and creating an account and then letting us know he had tea, then waited for awhile before giving us info we already know, yeah no. 

Also there is a reason we're all paranoid about newbies on this thread and that's thanks to Mira herself. She comes onto this thread regularly to try to create chaos in it. Hard to trust folks. 

Edited by Pineapple Pen

Posted (edited)

I am not gonna lie but I didn't care how the user was waving info in our faces. Like either dish it or don't. Not that hard to decide what to do. If he is worried about Mira coming after him then he should have chosen a place like lolcow where he could do it more anonymously. But coming onto here and creating an account and then letting us know he had tea, then waited for awhile before giving us info we already know, yeah no. 

Also there is a reason we're all paranoid about newbie on this thread and that's thanks to Mira herself. She comes onto this thread regularly to try to create chaos in it. Hard to trust folks. 

Even in real life as adults it's hard to trust someone. Even for someone who's been married for 10 years and realized he or she had been lying throughout their marriage life.

Whatever it is he has, it can also be a link to who she is today. A full time prankster? That's new to me. What if she's really a prankster and not mentally ill? He did mention she pranked some back in Sudbury with a fake cry. She did many times to Rody and to her viewers.

Think about it for a second.

Edit: Now you're convinced you only want to hear something but not letting the person in the room with you guys, like having his hand in the room but the rest of him is outside blindfolded. And then you'd push him out? How about welcoming him like how Trudeau welcomes Syrian refugees and Saudi DV victims into Canada? :D

Edited by naruruinjapan

Posted

Even in real life as adults it's hard to trust someone. Even for someone who's been married for 10 years and realized he or she had been lying throughout their marriage life.

Whatever it is he has, it can also be a link to who she is today. A full time prankster? That's new to me. What if she's really a prankster and not mentally ill? He did mention she pranked some back in Sudbury with a fake cry. She did many times to Rody and to her viewers.

Think about it for a second.

Yeah well then someone needs to tell her this prank has gone on long enough. Time to get back to reality. 

Posted

Yeah well then someone needs to tell her this prank has gone on long enough. Time to get back to reality. 

KM did mention she reads LOLcow and laughs at the comments for enjoyment, right?

Posted

KM did mention she reads LOLcow and laughs at the comments for enjoyment, right?

Yeah I think a few people have mentioned that but then again it is Mira. Lord knows what's really going on in her cray cray head. 

Posted

Yeah I think a few people have mentioned that but then again it is Mira. Lord knows what's really going on in her cray cray head. 

*Miranda :D 

Let's keep this forum peacefully for now and welcome new ones and Miranda herself :D She really misses PULL.

Posted

Rhea should send you the video "proving" this person's identity to see if you may know them.  Worth a shot. 

Sorry, I can't share videos that were sent to me in private. That crosses a line. I think the most likely explanation is that he did know her, but thought he had details that we didn't know yet, and us being already aware of all that stuff took the wind out of his sails. If you were in this situation, I'm sure you wouldn't want those videos to be shared either.