• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

9179 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I am not gonna lie but I didn't care how the user was waving info in our faces. Like either dish it or don't. Not that hard to decide what to do. If he is worried about Mira coming after him then he should have chosen a place like lolcow where he could do it more anonymously. But coming onto here and creating an account and then letting us know he had tea, then waited for awhile before giving us info we already know, yeah no. 

Also there is a reason we're all paranoid about newbies on this thread and that's thanks to Mira herself. She comes onto this thread regularly to try to create chaos in it. Hard to trust folks. 

Edited by Pineapple Pen

Posted (edited)

I am not gonna lie but I didn't care how the user was waving info in our faces. Like either dish it or don't. Not that hard to decide what to do. If he is worried about Mira coming after him then he should have chosen a place like lolcow where he could do it more anonymously. But coming onto here and creating an account and then letting us know he had tea, then waited for awhile before giving us info we already know, yeah no. 

Also there is a reason we're all paranoid about newbie on this thread and that's thanks to Mira herself. She comes onto this thread regularly to try to create chaos in it. Hard to trust folks. 

Even in real life as adults it's hard to trust someone. Even for someone who's been married for 10 years and realized he or she had been lying throughout their marriage life.

Whatever it is he has, it can also be a link to who she is today. A full time prankster? That's new to me. What if she's really a prankster and not mentally ill? He did mention she pranked some back in Sudbury with a fake cry. She did many times to Rody and to her viewers.

Think about it for a second.

Edit: Now you're convinced you only want to hear something but not letting the person in the room with you guys, like having his hand in the room but the rest of him is outside blindfolded. And then you'd push him out? How about welcoming him like how Trudeau welcomes Syrian refugees and Saudi DV victims into Canada? :D

Edited by naruruinjapan

Posted

Even in real life as adults it's hard to trust someone. Even for someone who's been married for 10 years and realized he or she had been lying throughout their marriage life.

Whatever it is he has, it can also be a link to who she is today. A full time prankster? That's new to me. What if she's really a prankster and not mentally ill? He did mention she pranked some back in Sudbury with a fake cry. She did many times to Rody and to her viewers.

Think about it for a second.

Yeah well then someone needs to tell her this prank has gone on long enough. Time to get back to reality. 

Posted

Yeah well then someone needs to tell her this prank has gone on long enough. Time to get back to reality. 

KM did mention she reads LOLcow and laughs at the comments for enjoyment, right?

Posted

KM did mention she reads LOLcow and laughs at the comments for enjoyment, right?

Yeah I think a few people have mentioned that but then again it is Mira. Lord knows what's really going on in her cray cray head. 

Posted

Yeah I think a few people have mentioned that but then again it is Mira. Lord knows what's really going on in her cray cray head. 

*Miranda :D 

Let's keep this forum peacefully for now and welcome new ones and Miranda herself :D She really misses PULL.

Posted

Rhea should send you the video "proving" this person's identity to see if you may know them.  Worth a shot. 

Sorry, I can't share videos that were sent to me in private. That crosses a line. I think the most likely explanation is that he did know her, but thought he had details that we didn't know yet, and us being already aware of all that stuff took the wind out of his sails. If you were in this situation, I'm sure you wouldn't want those videos to be shared either. 

Posted

Sorry, I can't share videos that were sent to me in private. That crosses a line. I think the most likely explanation is that he did know her, but thought he had details that we didn't know yet, and us being already aware of all that stuff took the wind out of his sails. If you were in this situation, I'm sure you wouldn't want those videos to be shared either. 

I'm not sure if you're up to date, but it's better to know what lead her to be like this instead of being a one-time psychologist with a thesis of armchair hypothesis :alpacaworry:

Posted

I'm not sure if you're up to date, but it's better to know what lead her to be like this instead of being a one-time psychologist with a thesis of armchair hypothesis :alpacaworry:

Not sure if I'm misunderstanding you, but this is about herecomesthetea's videos that he shared with me to "identify" himself as not-Mira, not any videos of Mira. If I had those, I would definitely share them.

Posted

Not sure if I'm misunderstanding you, but this is about herecomesthetea's videos that he shared with me to "identify" himself as not-Mira, not any videos of Mira. If I had those, I would definitely share them.

I'm talking about welcoming him instead of pushing him off the edge. He already confirmed his identity and went through things, then there's no "tea" because "you know her past" so you kick him out?

You already know her old YouTube name was DIYWhore and did pranks? That's what I'm trying to convey.

Posted

I'm sure someone's getting a kick out of the confusion herecomesthetea and Mira have made these past couple of days.

Posted

Sudbury is honestly a huge place, and I didn't live in the city itself, I was more in the outskirts. Us outskirts kids usually hung out in our respective areas, so I highly doubt I know this person.

I've also spoken a bit with this person, and I don't believe they're Miranda.

Not to mention, if they sent their stuff to Rhea, I think that should be sufficient to prove it isn't Miranda. I want to just refresh your memories that I was not best friends or even close friends with Miranda. I saw her at Punk shows in Sudbury during my time in the scene and I was friends with her on Facebook, and interacted with her on PunkSud forums all the time. She was closer friends with one of my close friends at the time - but we did not hang out 

I appreciate ya'll thinking of me, but as much as northern Ontario is "small city living" there are still quite a lot of people in the city :alpacacrush:

Posted

I'm talking about welcoming him instead of pushing him off the edge. He already confirmed his identity and went through things, then there's no "tea" because "you know her past" so you kick him out?

You already know her old YouTube name was DIYWhore and did pranks? That's what I'm trying to convey.

Ah, I see, well in that case we're both on the same page. All I wanted to say is that I won't share his private videos with other users. I made it clear to him that he's welcome to share anything he has.

Posted

Ah, I see, well in that case we're both on the same page. All I wanted to say is that I won't share his private videos with other users. I made it clear to him that he's welcome to share anything he has.

Arigatou! :alpacacrush:

Posted

I work long hours and I am not able to have my phone at work. Im just catching up now I got a couple messages from some people on here explaining how the website works and getting me familiar with all the crazy things that shes been up to. I didnt know she was in Japan. I didnt know all the crazy shit that was going on. I appreciate all the help from everyone who messaged me. This seems sketchy to me its not how I would think something like this should operate so I am pretty skeptical about everything. I entered the discord hoping I would have a private space to talk and remain anonymous as opposed to just posting in the open for anyone to see. Ive already provided video proof of who I am to the mod but I was kicked out in the morning. I sent pictures of Miranda when she was in high school to the mod I sent those because she said she would let me back in. I was interested in this place and it doesnt seem like Im being accepted from you guys other than the people who messaged me in private. I was told  I had to watch my back because Miranda was doxing people that were looking into her and shit but I sent three videos of myself to confirm my identity to a mod what was the purpose of sending the videos if I was just going to be kicked out and who knows what those videos will be used for. I really wanted to remain anonymous and I dont want beef with any mutual friends of Miranda. Really was up for the idea of the private discord so I didnt have to worry about sending private messages to multiple people to explain shit that I couldnt really say in the public but whateva.  I do have old videos and pictures from when she was in high school but I really am getting the feeling that people just want just the videos of her and then for me to get the fuck out.