• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8615 posts in this topic

Posted

If you can't post anything then why come here in the first place? If you had videos why only share them with the admin and not the rest of us? Telling us things isn't exactly tea. Or current tea.

Posted

Personally I'd like the pictures and videos. It will piss her off immensely if they come out now. 

Posted

Personally I'd like the pictures and videos. It will piss her off immensely if they come out now. 

lol! I like how your mind works.
Yes. Please do spill the luke warm tea! If anything, just to agitate the fuck outta' Miranda. 
:D

Posted

As much as I'd also like to know up to date information or wish someone would come out of the woodwork and say "I have amazing information, guys," Im still interested in hearing what herecomesthetea has to say. I'd also be interesting in seeing yearbook photos. She's so obsessed with covering up  her past so anything from pre-Muslim Miranda would be great. 

Just because someone has potentially old, but  unknown to the internet information doesn't make it any less interesting. Give them a chance.

Posted

Yes, me too. Or at least don't mock the person imo. It could be Mira but if they're not, why not see what they post? Ofc that'd mean that the person would have to post anything first. But I don't see why anyone should take the fun out of it for them

Posted

I’m interested in what he has to say.  I agree it always could be Miranda but if it’s not we should hear him out, no harm listening to him.  Could really piss Miranda off if it’s good tea.  

Posted

I took SS of anonno7 posts when we were trying to determine if it was Miranda or not.

Screenshot_20190810-105859_Chrome.thumb.

Screenshot_20190810-105958_Chrome.thumb.

Screenshot_20190810-110203_Chrome.thumb.

Screenshot_20190810-110617_Chrome.thumb.

Screenshot_20190810-110702_Chrome.thumb.

Pick away at the spelling mistakes. I hope I got enough.

Posted

I provided a video of myself to Rhea on discord to prove I am not Miranda. I have also already provided some pictures of Miranda in high school to prove I knew her. I come off a days shift to find myself booted out of the discord and all this talk of being hacked and doxed really put me off. Most members on this  forum don’t seem to give a shit what I have to say. Proving that I am not Miranda and proving that I know her has started to feel more like a full time job and I already have one of those. 

You mean like these that we've had here and lolcow for years?mira1.thumb.jpg.f1d86c2222fa8dab28cf0598mira2.thumb.jpg.0d168bbddaa2eb73557846c6

You are welcome, but if you're going to make these big proclamations (Including have you screen name as "Here comes the Tea") and then don't provide anything, you should be able to understand why people are aggravated. 

Posted

If you can't post anything then why come here in the first place? If you had videos why only share them with the admin and not the rest of us? Telling us things isn't exactly tea. Or current tea.

No videos of Mira were shared with me yet, the videos he's talking about were to prove to me that he's male and not Mira. Just wanted to clear that up. I told him that if he wants to share the old videos of her, I'll be happy to host them somewhere so she can't try to take them down. 

Posted

I took SS of anonno7 posts when we were trying to determine if it was Miranda or not.

Hidden Content

Pick away at the spelling mistakes. I hope I got enough.

Thank you so much for taking the SS. I def remember thinking why this person was soft defending Miranda so much. 

Posted

TL;DW: Victor isn't too sure why she's concerned about her privacy (regarding not having her veil) now. Says he doesn't really care enough to fight the claim, says she's past her prime on YouTube & that she ruined her channel with the stunt she pulled on Rachel and Sharla. Overall just boring and not worth his time or effort. 

Posted

It’s the ‘she could be on vacation in Guam’ comment that makes me think how did we not figure out Anonno7 was Miranda sooner.

She also referred to herself as Mira :darth:

Posted

It’s the ‘she could be on vacation in Guam’ comment that makes me think how did we not figure out Anonno7 was Miranda sooner.

:derp: even when she is trying to sock puppet, she's too stupid enough to cover her own tracks with the common mistakes she's known for at this point. 

Posted

Yeah I admit that part made me realize well shit I feel dumb for not realizing sooner. But then again it has been awhile since she has come onto PULL to bother us.