• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8545 posts in this topic

Posted

That’s good then I don’t have to bother figuring out how to upload them to here or waste anymore time doing so. I honestly don’t know what’s up with people on this page but I didn’t realize I was expected to meet a certain criteria or whatever for the “Tea” I had. Thought it was pretty funny but that’s alright if you don’t want to hear anymore that’s up to you. I don’t really see the point in dedicating three different websites to some chick if you are going to chase off people who come on to talk about her. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs then. If anyone else in Sudbury wants to add me to discord that’s cool but I don’t feel like I am very welcome here. 

Says the one with an icon that says "Kill Germans" that sure isn't welcoming. 

You haven't provided any proof to us to show that you are actually telling the truth. When we've had Miranda come in and pretend to people multiple times (once in the last week) you should understand why we'd be wary. Especially if you know Miranda. 

If you provide us with proof such as a high school year book then yeah. Just "hearing" doesn't prove you are telling the truth. Anyone could claim "Miranda once did a video where she wore a bunny suit" and expect everyone to believe you. We need proof to back up your claims. 

Posted

Says the one with an icon that says "Kill Germans" that sure isn't welcoming. 

You haven't provided any proof to us to show that you are actually telling the truth. When we've had Miranda come in and pretend to people multiple times (once in the last week) you should understand why we'd be wary. Especially if you know Miranda. 

If you provide us with proof such as a high school year book then yeah. Just "hearing" doesn't prove you are telling the truth. Anyone could claim "Miranda once did a video where she wore a bunny suit" and expect everyone to believe you. We need proof to back up your claims. 

I provided a video of myself to Rhea on discord to prove I am not Miranda. I have also already provided some pictures of Miranda in high school to prove I knew her. I come off a days shift to find myself booted out of the discord and all this talk of being hacked and doxed really put me off. Most members on this  forum don’t seem to give a shit what I have to say. Proving that I am not Miranda and proving that I know her has started to feel more like a full time job and I already have one of those. 

Posted

I provided a video of myself to Rhea on discord to prove I am not Miranda. I have also already provided some pictures of Miranda in high school to prove I knew her. I come off a days shift to find myself booted out of the discord and all this talk of being hacked and doxed really put me off. Most members on this  forum don’t seem to give a shit what I have to say. Proving that I am not Miranda and proving that I know her has started to feel more like a full time job and I already have one of those. 

youre really convincing us :hmm:

Posted

Give this user a chance to share what he got. Don't send him off the edge yet. 

We didn't notice Anonno7's actions since May, the time she Miranda herself registered on PULL. Our fault for not recognizing subtle signs.

Posted

Give this user a chance to share what he got. Don't send him off the edge yet. 

We didn't notice Anonno7's actions since May, the time she Miranda herself registered on PULL. Our fault for not recognizing subtle signs.

Any way we can still view those old posts from that account?

Post her yearbook photo. You can't possibly be indentified by that unless u went to a school of 20 kids. 

Posted (edited)

Any way we can still view those old posts from that account?

Those who quoted her posts can still be viewed here

like Plix's post, the user removed "attention whore" meme but you can still see it in the quote Herecomesthetea quoted.

Edited by naruruinjapan

Posted

I can’t believe she turned to religion. She was an atheist when I knew her and she would get in heated debates about god and shit. I don’t want to say 100% but I feel like there was even a story that her and her friend egged the old church downtown or something but I don’t remember because I wasn’t there. 

We can’t either but she was obsessed with some guy who happened to be Muslim... Long story short he advised her to find some meaning in her life which she took as ‘if I convert to Islam this guy will date me’.

It’s definitely just a facade, she doesn’t really believe it but she’s taken it so far she can’t really back out now. 

She's also using it to hide her past as when you convert your past sins are forgiven, also the fact she chooses to wear niqab so that people can’t identify her.

She needs help lol. We are always sceptical of anyone who comes here and says they have tea because she has a reputation for sockpuppets. Check out the lolcow threads on her if you have enough time.

Posted

We can’t either but she was obsessed with some guy who happened to be Muslim... Long story short he advised her to find some meaning in her life which she took as ‘if I convert to Islam this guy will date me’.

It’s definitely just a facade, she doesn’t really believe it but she’s taken it so far she can’t really back out now.

100% agree.  She's just keeping up with this Muslim facade to spite Rodi and make everyone think she didn't become Muslim for him, oh dear, the lengths she goes to to save her image...as you said, she can't back out now because of imagine the backlash she will receive

I remember in a video which she has deleted, she was flaunting her muslim outfit (all black niqab, black leather trousers and black leather gloves) like she was a ninja arrogantly around on the shinkansen, trying to get the attention of the other passengers.  She clearly sees this religious garment as cosplay and it makes her feel cool and different....

Posted (edited)

Proving that I am not Miranda and proving that I know her has started to feel more like a full time job and I already have one one those 

Why keep vague posting about it then? No one is forcing you to interact if you're not having fun. 

Edited by Bob the Cat

Posted

Holy shit, 15 year old pictures of a woman currently hiding from immigration? This is great stuff. Is there a newsletter I can subscribe to?

Posted

If you can't post anything then why come here in the first place? If you had videos why only share them with the admin and not the rest of us? Telling us things isn't exactly tea. Or current tea.

Posted

Personally I'd like the pictures and videos. It will piss her off immensely if they come out now. 

Posted

Personally I'd like the pictures and videos. It will piss her off immensely if they come out now. 

lol! I like how your mind works.
Yes. Please do spill the luke warm tea! If anything, just to agitate the fuck outta' Miranda. 
:D

Posted

As much as I'd also like to know up to date information or wish someone would come out of the woodwork and say "I have amazing information, guys," Im still interested in hearing what herecomesthetea has to say. I'd also be interesting in seeing yearbook photos. She's so obsessed with covering up  her past so anything from pre-Muslim Miranda would be great. 

Just because someone has potentially old, but  unknown to the internet information doesn't make it any less interesting. Give them a chance.

Posted

Yes, me too. Or at least don't mock the person imo. It could be Mira but if they're not, why not see what they post? Ofc that'd mean that the person would have to post anything first. But I don't see why anyone should take the fun out of it for them