• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8711 posts in this topic

Posted

I’ve never really been on a website like this I’m not sure how this all works. I’m just surprised she’s even still on YouTube I always wondered what happened to her after high school. When I googled her name this site came up. She lived in Sudbury. She was close with some of my good friends. I don’t know if anyone knows about this but she was on YouTube before YouTube was a thing, her user name was “DiyWhore”. She use to make these weird prank videos and weird music videos. I am going to be a little vague about how I stumbled upon these old videos to avoid identifying myself but to make a long story short. I have some old videos of her before she moved out of Sudbury. I can’t believe how much she has changed from the videos she use to make.

Was she as crazy in high school as she is now?

Posted

I admit that's what I want to know too. 

Posted

That was the tea?  That she used to make weird prank and music videos..

Posted

Okay I’m going to be that person and say I think this person is Miranda.

(unless Rhea live chatted with them lol)

The reason why I think this is because she seems to want something from the discord server.

That and I’m sorry but we already kind of knew she was a goof in high school :(

Posted

I’ve never really been on a website like this I’m not sure how this all works. I’m just surprised she’s even still on YouTube I always wondered what happened to her after high school. When I googled her name this site came up. She lived in Sudbury. She was close with some of my good friends. I don’t know if anyone knows about this but she was on YouTube before YouTube was a thing, her user name was “DiyWhore”. She use to make these weird prank videos and weird music videos. I am going to be a little vague about how I stumbled upon these old videos to avoid identifying myself but to make a long story short. I have some old videos of her before she moved out of Sudbury. I can’t believe how much she has changed from the videos she use to make.

do you have her cover (believe she made this with Kandyce) of Drink & Fight, where they danced around like idiots in her room with 40s and random alcohol in hand?

Posted (edited)

good tea man...
thanks.

giphy.gif

Edited by BitchPlox

Posted

Yeah..  Who the hell cares, I think everybody made stupid prank videos in High School.  Me and my friends did that and it was the mid 80s with one of these monstrosities.  

RCA_VHS_shoulder-mount_Camcorder_(lighte

I mean, really, that was your earth-shattering info?  If that's all you got, don't bother.

Posted (edited)

Is there really still anyone left here who really thinks Miranda was once upon a time a ´´normal´´ emotionally stable friendly girl in high school? I doubt it.

we have all seen the website she used to post on. the canadian punk rock or whatever forum. she was like 17? clearly a weaboo back then already and bragging about all the guys AND GIRLS she had seks with and her dislike of her anal sex experience lol.

very rarely do normal/nice people switch to being a narcistic obsessive maniac later in life.

Edited by Kiko

Posted

good tea man...
thanks.

giphy.gif

Not gonna lie I was hoping it was about her deportation status. Now that would be excellent tea. 

Posted

Hey there, so I am not very new here, I am lurking quite some time, and I tried to understand what was happening with the big fight with Mira and the other jvloggers, but I never actually understood everything (one night I spent like 6 hours or more to read through all the pages, but srsly, not possible) -  is there a SHORT and helpful summary somewhere for people like me? Maybe something like a timeline?

I actually was quit excited to know more about her current status, but... knowing her old videos, I don't know, that's fine. People change, I did stupid things in highschool, too. It is way more interesting to know what is happening right now... is she still in Japan as far as we know?

Posted

I don’t know what she is like now. I have not seen her in over 10 years. I had no idea she left Sudbury. When I googled her I was just shocked that she’s Muslim now considering she use to be punk and had a buzz cut. She made her own clothes with safety pins and shit. She used to make weird noises I can’t even describe them in any other way than dinosaur mating calls! She use to have a reputation for prank calling some of the people from school pretending to be a retarded girl who was 7 years old and lost her mom. She did all kinds of crazy shit! I don’t blame her for doing all kinds of crazy prank shit because we all grew up in the country side of Sudbury and there was not much to do but keep ourselves entertained. 

do you have her cover (believe she made this with Kandyce) of Drink & Fight, where they danced around like idiots in her room with 40s and random alcohol in hand?

I don’t know anyone named Kandyce but yeah I guess this is the one. Its a punk rock song and he jumping around and shit. It’s from her old YouTube account, But there are a lot more prank videos. That’s the kind of videos she used to upload. YouTube wasn’t a thing back then and everything you wanted to share you would upload it to other forums of social media which I stumbled upon the other day and thought it was funny. I wanted to share it. That’s it. I thought I would have someone to laugh with but then people were being a little bit of a dick about it all and I am really freaked out. I didn’t take hours of my time to research this chick and I had no clue she was doxing people and shit. I already sent in a couple of videos of myself and explained in private why I don’t want to be identified. Now the way some people have explained to me I am glad I didn’t give too much to identify myself because she sounds like she became really insane doxing and threatening people who post on this website. 

Posted (edited)

Hey there, so I am not very new here, I am lurking quite some time, and I tried to understand what was happening with the big fight with Mira and the other jvloggers, but I never actually understood everything (one night I spent like 6 hours or more to read through all the pages, but srsly, not possible) -  is there a SHORT and helpful summary somewhere for people like me? Maybe something like a timeline?

I actually was quit excited to know more about her current status, but... knowing her old videos, I don't know, that's fine. People change, I did stupid things in highschool, too. It is way more interesting to know what is happening right now... is she still in Japan as far as we know?

Who knows. When Mira is bored she gets creative. Anything she imagines becomes truth, and truth becomes fiction. She exists as all ethnicities, religous affiliations, and locations all at once and not at all. She is the alpha and the omega. An enigmatic entity. Schroeder's YouTuber.

Edited by Bob the Cat

Posted

Who knows. When Mira is bored she gets creative. Anything she imagines becomes truth, and truth becomes fiction. She exists as all ethnicities, religous affiliations, and locations all at once and not at all. She is the alpha and the omega. An enigmatic entity. Schroeder's YouTuber.

you just blew my god damn mind.
giphy.gif

Posted

So does that mean Miranda sees herself as Messiah or a god? Oh lord I hope I did not give her any ideas. No Miranda you are not Jesus. No. 

Posted

So does that mean Miranda sees herself as Messiah or a god? Oh lord I hope I did not give her any ideas. No Miranda you are not Jesus. No. 

If she does, she needs to get off the cross. We need the wood.