• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8867 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by BitchPlox

Posted

166742_462112120533866_1626500493_n.thum

I am in contact with a mod. Shes  confirming my identity in private. I didnt sign up to get attention. Can you just relax while I wait for her to see the video I sent her??

Posted

Just report the account guys, it's obviously Miranda. 

You know it has been awhile since Miranda created a PULL account and came onto her own thread. Seems to be about the right time for her to. 

Posted

herecomesthetea has gotten in contact with me and sent videos identifying themselves. It doesn't hurt to hear them out.

You know it has been awhile since Miranda created a PULL account and came onto her own thread. Seems to be about the right time for her to. 

We have just identified and banned a Miranda sockpuppet today. Please continue reporting any suspicious accounts.

Posted

Please spill the tea!

Posted

@herecomesthetea

Sorry dude. It was fishy, due to the hype you decided to raise before taking the tea public.

Good to know you're legit. Can't wait to hear what you have to say. ☺

Posted

Yup, I am interested too. Miranda is the reason I started reading PULL like 2-3 years ago after all.

Posted

Well I hope that the tea is HOT!

Posted

Yup, I am interested too. Miranda is the reason I started reading PULL like 2-3 years ago after all.

True, for me it's also Miranda. I started watching Sharla and Rachel when I started studying Japanese at uni four years ago and quickly stumbled upon the Miranda-Drama. So I landed here. Now I am also interested in other YouTubers ... But Miranda is by far the worst train wreck out there. She's on Onision-level, even ... Which is so fucking sad tbh

Posted (edited)

herecomesthetea has gotten in contact with me and sent videos identifying themselves. It doesn't hurt to hear them out.

We have just identified and banned a Miranda sockpuppet today. Please continue reporting any suspicious accounts.

AHA I KNEW IT! She can't resist being away from PULL too long. It's her second home.

Edit: That must mean whatever this person has has Miranda on edge. 

Edited by Pineapple Pen

Posted

Even I'm intrigued now! I'm already on my third Sangria and it's not even midnight yet...

Posted

I hate to sound impatient , but do we need teasers and trailers for tea now?

Posted

I’ve never really been on a website like this I’m not sure how this all works. I’m just surprised she’s even still on YouTube I always wondered what happened to her after high school. When I googled her name this site came up. She lived in Sudbury. She was close with some of my good friends. I don’t know if anyone knows about this but she was on YouTube before YouTube was a thing, her user name was “DiyWhore”. She use to make these weird prank videos and weird music videos. I am going to be a little vague about how I stumbled upon these old videos to avoid identifying myself but to make a long story short. I have some old videos of her before she moved out of Sudbury. I can’t believe how much she has changed from the videos she use to make.

Posted

I've been keeping away from Miradrama for a while but I've been seeing people talk about her popping up in sockpuppet accounts on lolcow, in various discord servers or on twitter? I think by this point it's pretty easy to spot Mira. 

Given all this we have to also pretty much say by this point .... she's faking this muslim thing isn't she. It's 100% a ruse and she's just going all Wahhabi on us to get people to talk about her.