• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8896 posts in this topic

Posted

Mira has been deleting all photos of herself without a hijab and he used photos of her w/o her hijab so that's probably why she didn't like it.

Spamming capslock with "pathetic ugly fake slut" because someone like Mira didn't like your video is pretty embarrassing too though.

Posted

I'm curious, how did Mira know Running Bear's video existed?

Posted

Mira has been deleting all photos of herself without a hijab and he used photos of her w/o her hijab so that's probably why she didn't like it.

Spamming capslock with "pathetic ugly fake slut" because someone like Mira didn't like your video is pretty embarrassing too though.

Yes, yes it is. It screams of incel tbh

I'm curious, how did Mira know Running Bear's video existed?

Because she's crazy and obsessed with people talking about her

Posted

So it's already been almost a month w/o new content. Maybe she really is gone. Been following this girl and her spiral for yrs and honestly it is really becoming clear just how her story is. I have a feeling if we saw her in future we would not see someone in a healthy state whatsoever even being away from YT. I said this before and I'll say it again. She is actually mentally sick. Sure in the beginning I was right there with everyone else laughing at her ignorance and over the top behaviors. But she is REALLY ACTUALLY sick. And this is why I cannot hate her or even laugh anymore. In fact I feel really bad in a way at how I looked upon such a sick person and apparently didn't realize it's seriousness. I almost though she was a character at some points playing the audience for views. But I realize she does not have the capacity due to her ever declining state. Perhaps if life had lead her down a different path and she had stayed in Canada she might have had SOME sort of hope for mental health. But Japan and certainly SA are not places where mental health will be effectively dealt with. I fear she is in a dangerous situation and her family is too far removed to help her at this point ... and honestly from what little we know about them they seem to have their own issues.

I am genuinely sorry no one could help you Mira. 

R.I.P

Posted

Yes, yes it is. It screams of incel tbh

Because she's crazy and obsessed with people talking about her

Yeah she's completely lost it now.  She got my video taken down at least temporarily but I don't even care at this point because she is nothing.  Totally and completely irrelevant.  Good luck Isischan.  You have my word there will be no more videos made about you.  

Posted (edited)

Sad, Mira was Running Bear's biggest inspiration to start youtube and learn Japanese and this is how she repays him!?:waatplz:

He even whiteknighted her against 'attackers'.  

Here is Running Bear defending Mira against her 'haters' on the 'Rodi exposing Kanadajin3' video:

Running_Bear_01.thumb.png.6a2156b86b0c9b

Running_bear_02.thumb.png.4cd4522abe5de2

Running_Bear_03.thumb.png.b8626e34aa5391

Running_Bear_04.thumb.png.a9842c596d206c

Edited by yes_bey

Posted (edited)

F13CE899-7756-42F8-B374-887192F773FB.thu841A1792-87A2-4785-BE4B-1A72FAD5F7A0.thu

Miranda is bugging Rodi again...she’s incredibly obsessive when it comes to him.  Why would her husband allow this?  I honestly think something changed with her recently, she’s been even more obsessed with people like KM and Naruru lately.  Maybe she’s dealing with a midlife crisis?!?!?

Edited by Kittenivy
spelling error

Posted

F13CE899-7756-42F8-B374-887192F773FB.thu841A1792-87A2-4785-BE4B-1A72FAD5F7A0.thu

Miranda is bugging Rodi again...she’s incredibly obsessive when it comes to him.  Why would her husband allow this?  I honestly think something changed with her recently, she’s been even more obsessed with people like KM and Naruru lately.  Maybe she’s dealing with a midlife crisis?!?!?

She's not 50 so....quarter life crisis? 

Also I thought Miranda said she couldn't talk to men, yet here she is, talking with Rodi. 

Posted

So it's already been almost a month w/o new content. Maybe she really is gone. Been following this girl and her spiral for yrs and honestly it is really becoming clear just how her story is. I have a feeling if we saw her in future we would not see someone in a healthy state whatsoever even being away from YT. I said this before and I'll say it again. She is actually mentally sick. Sure in the beginning I was right there with everyone else laughing at her ignorance and over the top behaviors. But she is REALLY ACTUALLY sick. And this is why I cannot hate her or even laugh anymore. In fact I feel really bad in a way at how I looked upon such a sick person and apparently didn't realize it's seriousness. I almost though she was a character at some points playing the audience for views. But I realize she does not have the capacity due to her ever declining state. Perhaps if life had lead her down a different path and she had stayed in Canada she might have had SOME sort of hope for mental health. But Japan and certainly SA are not places where mental health will be effectively dealt with. I fear she is in a dangerous situation and her family is too far removed to help her at this point ... and honestly from what little we know about them they seem to have their own issues.

I am genuinely sorry no one could help you Mira. 

R.I.P

This is very compassionate :). I wasn't going to post (or follow) this thread anymore, but I just wanted to say: well said. I feel like you hit the nail on the head while being truly sympathetic, as well. 

This whole kanadajin situation hit me personally, because, not for the first time in my life, I couldn't understand why this bizarre discrepancy: on the one hand she (Miranda) left Canada for Japan, thus proving some degree of open-mind, yet then she goes to behave like trash, thus proving only...smallness. Which one is it? Is she a little bit smarter, or a little bit dumber, than everybody else? How can both happen in the same person?

Anyway, people like this never change. For who knows what reason, they think they're never wrong. No matter how much anybody would try to help them, which is super exhausting, they just seem to want the impossible...also they'd rather lose all decency than accept it won't happen (example on-topic: Rodi).

Posted (edited)

Oh my god! I know this girl! ____edit this part out for double privacy____! Hahahahahaha!!!!
There is too much to say!!!

Any chance someone can PM me?

Edited by herecomesthetea
Double edit. Sent the mods a message

Posted

Oh my god! I know this girl! ____edit this part out for double privacy____! Hahahahahaha!!!!

in what capacity do you know her? In Canada or in Japan? Currently or in the past?

Posted

What is the point to your post? Why not just post what you know or stay quiet? 

Posted

I explained to the mod in a PM why, just waiting for their response. I got tea, just know that. Patience is the key.

Posted

I explained to the mod in a PM why, just waiting for their response. I got tea, just know that. Patience is the key.

Either spill or you don't have tea. Proof or it's not happening. 

Posted

Just report the account guys, it's obviously Miranda.