• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8896 posts in this topic

Posted

Man I missed so much. It looks like Miranda finally cracked. Although I must admit I am intrigued to see what new video she will have after awhile. Because we all know it's going to be a lie either way. 

Posted

nobody:

mira: i had a toy globe when i was five and i would always spin it around-

Posted (edited)

Her Alkanadiya Twitter has been open for a number of hours now

So much for you leaving social media, Miranda. Your made up story about your friend in Canada wasn't enough 

20190728_215257.jpg

Edited by punksu

Posted

Her Alkanadiya Twitter has been open for a number of hours now

So much for you leaving social media, Miranda. Your made up story about your friend in Canada wasn't enough 

20190728_215257.jpg

I'm gonna have to say this is a lie too. if they already have a house (Which the guy probably lives with his parents and probably not in SA) then why are they still in Japan hm? I don't think Mira really has given up on Japan or she would have tried to leave. I mean why hasn't she yet? If Saudi Arabia is her precious haven then why isn't she there?

Posted (edited)

I mean just because Miranda said she has a house, doesn’t necessarily mean anything.  She says a lot an about 90% of it all is lies.  I just don’t believe anything she says anymore.

Edited by Kittenivy

Posted

I mean just because Miranda said she has a house, doesn’t necessarily mean anything.  She says a lot an about 90% of it all is lies.  I just don’t believe anything she says anymore.

Same. Unless she has actual proof that isn't edited or from old ancient footage I'm gonna have to assume anything she posts at this point is a lie because notice she always says things but never shows actual proof of said things. 

Posted

You know...at least venus is seeking help but Mira has dug a grave past the half way mark.

Posted

Mira is that much of a liar that if she told me the sky was blue and the grass was green I would have to look to double check. That's how deluded she is with her lies.

Posted

It's kind of sad what happened to Mira. I mean she was always weird, but she gave me a less bad vibe than Rachel (from Rachel and Jun) because Rachel seemed to obsessed with exposing Mira and seemed a little bit crazy, but before that whole drama Mira made good videos. I unsubscribed the Moment she announced that Saudi Arabia is her favourite country. For the first time I wrote a comment in her video back than and said she is delusional and she should be ashamed to support S.A. especially as a woman. I know a radical female muslim in real life and in this video she gave me exactly her vibes. Sadly I was right. While she was weird before (and If we ignore Visa-kun) than she was at least weird in a legal way and had a job to support herself. To see her from going from a "empowered" and confident woman to a radical muslim paranoid criminal cry baby ist shocking

PS: I wrote empowered, because she seemed confident in being a woman and didn't let anyone get under her skin and even if she saw herself as a white Japanese, she at least didn't change everything to be "Japanese" and just ditched the goth style. She took care of herself at least. 

Also she definitly has identity issues. She goes from being a goth to a white Japanese to a radical muslim. Give it a few years and she will probably want to be African lol

Posted

It's kind of sad what happened to Mira. I mean she was always weird, but she gave me a less bad vibe than Rachel (from Rachel and Jun) because Rachel seemed to obsessed with exposing Mira and seemed a little bit crazy, but before that whole drama Mira made good videos. I unsubscribed the Moment she announced that Saudi Arabia is her favourite country. For the first time I wrote a comment in her video back than and said she is delusional and she should be ashamed to support S.A. especially as a woman. I know a radical female muslim in real life and in this video she gave me exactly her vibes. Sadly I was right. While she was weird before (and If we ignore Visa-kun) than she was at least weird in a legal way and had a job to support herself. To see her from going from a "empowered" and confident woman to a radical muslim paranoid criminal cry baby ist shocking

PS: I wrote empowered, because she seemed confident in being a woman and didn't let anyone get under her skin and even if she saw herself as a white Japanese, she at least didn't change everything to be "Japanese" and just ditched the goth style. She took care of herself at least. 

Also she definitly has identity issues. She goes from being a goth to a white Japanese to a radical muslim. Give it a few years and she will probably want to be African lol

been there done that 

blackmuslim.jpg

Posted

been there done that 

blackmuslim.jpg

oops, forgot that xD thanks

Posted

That photo always gets me, how on earth did she think that it was okay.. let alone look anything like a person of colour?

Miranda is about 13 in terms of her maturity, she has ‘eighth grader syndrome’ or chuunibyou or delusions of grandeur - I cant pick the right phrase please someone else help me out lol.

When she’s bored of her ‘husband’ there will be some other phase. Although if she ever makes it to Saudi Arabia I doubt she will make it out because she will end up in prison haha

Posted (edited)

Running Bears Youtube was attacked by Miranda for no reason.  Looks like he’s on our side now.  https://youtu.be/8NF22RCIvM8

8399A4D5-7CB8-4B91-9DDB-97343DA57456.jpeg

4E9306FC-1F8B-458E-AFA6-C3BC4D1C83CE.jpeg

Edited by Kittenivy

Posted (edited)

He literally says nothing bad about her! It's insane that she attacked him, he seems to really love her.

Edited by Marilyn