• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8896 posts in this topic

Posted

Imagine if something did happen to Nicki. I would be scared to seen Mirandas reaction. 

Judging by what she has said on Instagram and live feeds, it would have been Nicki's fault, not SA's if anything bad were to happen to her. 

Posted

Man I went and looked her up a while ago and found her content weird as hell. No offence to her, it was just very different content. Didn't know she had turned Muslim. I remember this going down long ago but back then I didn't really care for drama so I read the thread and understand why these other people decided to cut her off. I think she might just have a different perception of reality, as she seems to not understand how her actions really affect her image. 

Posted

Bruh I literally can't read what she writes anymore. It's like:5c9.thumb.jpg.4298b0fe5885fcaab2e3894a51

:Screenshot_20190712-185428.thumb.png.9e1Screenshot_20190712-185441.thumb.png.4ff

Posted

Someday she will just end up using emojis

Posted

Someday she will just end up using emojis

That would probably be more clear at this point.

"People are allowed to go to get a concert without a mahram"

I've been to many concerts, never 'got' one before though. I assume that would cost extra :-P

"There are people around the world who can't travel to Saudi Arabia to do hajj, because their marriage isn't recognized. Because her husband is from a country where it's illegal to marry a foreigner. Such a Saudi Arabia."

Reads like I'm having a stroke. Maybe if someone asks she should say she can speak English but not read/write it.

Posted

Reads like I'm having a stroke. Maybe if someone asks she should say she can speak English but not read/write it.

If only this weren't normal I'd be concerned. But the reality is she's always spoken like a 3rd grader who is still learning her English. I imagine that due to her study in both Japanese and Arabic, it's only weakening her English at this stage. Not that she's very good at those languages either. 

Posted

Uh oh

1563005407476.thumb.jpg.a56b69671b6b6d67

Her Miriam Nagayama Twitter is still up, she just hasn't tweeted in a few days

Posted

Oh dang something going down

Posted

She could have switched her @? I know when accounts get suspended, you can still see them. She also could have had her entire twitter deleted. 

Posted (edited)

Someone on lolcow posted that her account has been suspended because of the homophobic stuff she’s been tweeting. 

She added to her story on YouTube about how Saudi will give a visa to a woman to go to a concert on her own but not for her to go to hajj.

Essentially she’s either wanting to go alone because she doesn’t have a husband, or she wants to go alone because her Saudi husband would get fined or they don’t recognise her husband as her mahram because their marriage is not legal (he’s not Saudi he’s just Muslim)

It just makes me laugh how all day every day she posts on twitter about Saudi law and how she is 100% with it... now this.

She doesn’t want to go to Hajj, she wants to get into the country she fetishises and most importantly she wants to show us haters that she’s there.

Miranda we can read you like a book.

Edited by doobie123
Typoooooo

Posted

Yeah, if she was actually married like she claimed she could go on hajj no problem.  

Maybe she doesn't have money either... I don't think hajj is cheap. Googling it, looks like a few thousand USD at least.

Posted

Simple search

That would set a pilgrim back $7,595, which includes the Hajj fees. However, if a pilgrim wants to step it up with private buses and a VIP tent at Mena, they'll have to put in some more cash. The “Package C” at Hajj-USA, covering a 12-day trip, goes for $11,900 (fees included).

The hole story don't really work Miranda?

Just because your husband can not be your "whatever the word is"?

C'mon stop crying that no country (SA included) dont recognize your marriage.

Posted

I remember watching a YouTube video from Mira years ago, about rules and manners and Japan. I thought Mira came off as stiff and a little annoyed in that video, but I did not dislike her. After all, she was alone in a foreign country - exploring a culture I've always been fascinated - and probably she was just trying to make ends meet with her YouTube videos. Or so I thought. Little did I know that years later, she'd become a religious fanatic, who is fully dependent on her spouse, getting deported from Japan, where she stayed illegally until recently. 

Posted

I wonder what happened to the trip through Canada with her family lol. 

WHAT? YOU SAY SHE NEEDED MONEY TO MAKE THIS ICKY RAJJ TRIP HAPPEN? Funny